Coin Community Family of Web Sites
Like us on Facebook! Subscribe to our Youtube Channel! Check out our Twitter! Check out our Pinterest!
Username:
Password:
Save Password
Forgot your Password?

Welcome Guest! Need help? Got a question? Inherit some coins?
Our coin forum is completely free! Register Now!

How Many W Quarters Have You Found?

First page | Previous Page | Next Page | Last 15 Replies

To participate in the forum you must log in or register.
Author Previous TopicReplies: 119 / Views: 5,483Next Topic
Page: of 8
Pillar of the Community
United States
4402 Posts
 Posted 03/02/2021  01:07 am  Show Profile   Bookmark this reply Add Greasy Fingers to your friends list Get a Link to this Reply
@ Ty2020b....I've been wondering the same thing about USID18 for several months now....I'm praying all is fine, miss his participation.......
I'm by no means a pro and will never claim to be...just my 2 cents
A smile costs nothing to give or receive....GF
If it's not hockey, it's not a sport
Valued Member
United States
427 Posts
 Posted 03/02/2021  03:33 am  Show Profile   Bookmark this reply Add PNWType to your friends list Get a Link to this Reply
Like many others I've been going cashless for a long time.

But... I found a 2020-W!... in my mail... after ordering it from Ebay
Learn More...
United States
99300 Posts
 Posted 03/02/2021  3:56 pm  Show Profile   Bookmark this reply Add jbuck to your friends list Get a Link to this Reply

Quote:
2019-W Lowell quarter, some light circulation wear.
Excellent!

Quote:
But... I found a 2020-W!... in my mail... after ordering it from Ebay
Well done!
Pillar of the Community
United States
4402 Posts
 Posted 03/09/2021  12:02 am  Show Profile   Bookmark this reply Add Greasy Fingers to your friends list Get a Link to this Reply
Todays find from change at Wallgreens..2019-W AMP...slight rotation of rev....no major dings to the reeds..I'd put it at XF/AU...nice pick-up for face value...

Sidenote: Also got a 1972-D nickel with an Extremely low mintmark, almost touching pony-tail and rim...2x2ing with date found noted
I'm by no means a pro and will never claim to be...just my 2 cents
A smile costs nothing to give or receive....GF
If it's not hockey, it's not a sport
Bedrock of the Community
United States
10955 Posts
 Posted 03/09/2021  11:14 am  Show Profile   Bookmark this reply Add CelticKnot to your friends list Get a Link to this Reply
Great finds everyone!

I've been making a point to buy coffee with physical cash a few times a week but still zero W's here...
Learn More...
United States
99300 Posts
Pillar of the Community
United States
1002 Posts
 Posted 03/09/2021  3:35 pm  Show Profile   Bookmark this reply Add atticguy to your friends list Get a Link to this Reply
Last week was the first time since Covid shut down my bank last year that I was able to get a box of quarters.

I just finished the box and I found TWO 'bat' w's in the bunch. I already had one from last year (my daughter got it in change at a gas station), so I kept one and the other one I put in a labeled 2x2 and gave it to the bank teller that ordered me the case of quarters. Technically they aren't supposed to give out full boxes to those without a business account, so this was my thanks to her for doing me the favor. She was quite excited and happy to get my gift. She said it's the first one she's ever seen.
Learn More...
United States
99300 Posts
Valued Member
United States
439 Posts
 Posted 03/09/2021  10:44 pm  Show Profile   Bookmark this reply Add crazyforATB to your friends list Get a Link to this Reply
0 "W" FOR ME!

ill never go cashless, always have a few 20s in the wallet
Edited by crazyforATB
03/09/2021 10:45 pm
Learn More...
United States
99300 Posts
 Posted 03/10/2021  11:44 am  Show Profile   Bookmark this reply Add jbuck to your friends list Get a Link to this Reply

Quote:
0 "W" FOR ME!

Quote:
ill never go cashless, always have a few 20s in the wallet
You have no excuses for not finding anything then!

Okay, so you do have one excuse... the uneven distribution of W quarters.
Pillar of the Community
United States
802 Posts
 Posted 04/01/2021  05:09 am  Show Profile   Bookmark this reply Add MrPink2018 to your friends list Get a Link to this Reply
i scored my 5th W quarter last night, picked off the pavement from the same gas station I scored my 3rd W & posted on valentine's day:

Learn More...
United States
99300 Posts
Pillar of the Community
United States
3060 Posts
 Posted 04/01/2021  5:25 pm  Show Profile   Bookmark this reply Add yotie to your friends list Get a Link to this Reply
i have found two one in change from dollar general and one in my weekly roll from food lion.
Valued Member
United States
137 Posts
 Posted 04/01/2021  6:24 pm  Show Profile   Bookmark this reply Add Reedbeard08 to your friends list Get a Link to this Reply
Found two in two days of searching after keeping at it for two weeks - I had lost faith that they actually made it to my Zip code, glad to be proved wrong :)
Pillar of the Community
United States
535 Posts
 Posted 04/01/2021  6:34 pm  Show Profile   Check Billie's eBay Listings Bookmark this reply Add Billie to your friends list Get a Link to this Reply
Zero.0. Probably searched thousands of quarters from my coin op washer and dryers. I have a couple of bags now think I am going back to only looking for silver...Is there anything else to look for ?
Page: of 8 Previous TopicReplies: 119 / Views: 5,483Next Topic  

To participate in the forum you must log in or register.

Disclaimer: While a tremendous amount of effort goes into ensuring the accuracy of the information contained in this site, Coin Community assumes no liability for errors. Copyright 2005 - 2021 Coin Community Family- all rights reserved worldwide. Use of any images or content on this website without prior written permission of Coin Community or the original lender is strictly prohibited.
Contact Us  |  Advertise Here  |  Privacy Policy / Terms of Use

Coin Community Forum © 2005 - 2021 Coin Community Forums
It took 0.45 seconds to rattle this change. Powered By: Snitz Forums 2000 Version 3.4.05