Coin Community Family of Web Sites
Like us on Facebook! Subscribe to our Youtube Channel! Check out our Twitter! Check out our Pinterest!
Username:
Password:
Save Password
Forgot your Password?

Welcome Guest! Need help? Got a question? Inherit some coins?
Our coin forum is completely free! Register Now!

Counterfeit Toonies Are Going To Be A Significant Problem

First page | Previous Page | Next Page | Last 15 Replies

To participate in the forum you must log in or register.
Author Previous TopicReplies: 392 / Views: 36,731Next Topic
Page: of 27
Canada
18 Posts
 Posted 10/20/2021  9:03 pm  Show Profile   Bookmark this reply Add zears99 to your friends list Get a Link to this Reply
hi I'mánew to forum , I also found many and can easily pic out fake toons and find them on a weekly basis so far 1996, 2002 2004 2005 2006 2007 2010 and 2011 found, I'máalso an expert by now thinking ive found rare matte finish erors
Canada
15 Posts
 Posted 10/20/2021  9:06 pm  Show Profile   Bookmark this reply Add BWJM to your friends list Get a Link to this Reply

Quote:
hi I'm new to forum , I also found many and can easily pic out fake toons and find them on a weekly basis so far 1996, 2002 2004 2005 2006 2007 2010 and 2011 found, I'm also an expert by now thinking ive found rare matte finish erors

Can you get in contact with me please? I'd like to see images of your 2011 coins.
Canada
18 Posts
 Posted 10/20/2021  9:13 pm  Show Profile   Bookmark this reply Add zears99 to your friends list Get a Link to this Reply
nicklesguy if you still out there and need samples there are many , if the definition on the bear or ice not a dead giveaway also the camel toe right front paw of bear or lining of bear on queens side or the crown just above the bears back and canada or dollar stamped reverse on outer ring just not easily cought by banks or store owners is a shame
Pillar of the Community
Learn More...
Canada
904 Posts
 Posted 10/21/2021  07:07 am  Show Profile   Bookmark this reply Add wannabfree to your friends list Get a Link to this Reply
@zears99

I am sure many of us would love to see photos of these characteristics you are describing. The club foot is the most obvious for myself, by I would sure love to understand some of the other signs. Photos speak so much louder than text.
Thanx
Pillar of the Community
Canada
2126 Posts
 Posted 10/21/2021  08:01 am  Show Profile   Bookmark this reply Add Wrekkdd to your friends list Get a Link to this Reply
I have not come across one if the camel toe toonies in over a month and a half so I think many if them have been pulled from circulation at this point.
Valued Member
Canada
427 Posts
 Posted 10/21/2021  09:14 am  Show Profile   Bookmark this reply Add coinman91 to your friends list Get a Link to this Reply
Came across another 05' yesterday in the till.
There's always two sides to the coin if you have the patience to see. -Kathryn Budig
Learn More...
United States
106611 Posts
 Posted 10/21/2021  09:41 am  Show Profile   Bookmark this reply Add jbuck to your friends list Get a Link to this Reply

Quote:
hi I'm new to forum...
to the Community, zears99!

Quote:
I am sure many of us would love to see photos of these characteristics you are describing.
Uploading Photos

Free Image Optimizer
Canada
15 Posts
 Posted 10/21/2021  10:20 am  Show Profile   Bookmark this reply Add BWJM to your friends list Get a Link to this Reply

Quote:
I have not come across one if the camel toe toonies in over a month and a half so I think many if them have been pulled from circulation at this point.

Not at all... I'm still averaging 2.0%. There are tons of these coins in circulation and there will be for quite some time.
Canada
18 Posts
 Posted 10/21/2021  4:30 pm  Show Profile   Bookmark this reply Add zears99 to your friends list Get a Link to this Reply
im just a coin collector and really thought I was finding gems, I'mánot great will computers but will drop off if anyone in toronto so you can do what you will with then, I also 1st went to police and they told me its not their dept, then I went to friend that had contact with RCMP, they gave him such a blunt response we will look into as its not high priority right now, only years I have left are 1996-2007 as I'mástill finding many
Canada
18 Posts
 Posted 10/21/2021  4:32 pm  Show Profile   Bookmark this reply Add zears99 to your friends list Get a Link to this Reply
these fake toons are even in rolls from the banks and they are giving them to the stores
Canada
18 Posts
 Posted 10/21/2021  4:42 pm  Show Profile   Bookmark this reply Add zears99 to your friends list Get a Link to this Reply
the site blocks emails and even in the profiles I cant see or access anyones info
Learn More...
United States
106611 Posts
 Posted 10/21/2021  4:45 pm  Show Profile   Bookmark this reply Add jbuck to your friends list Get a Link to this Reply
New members are not allowed to exchange emails in the system.

Email addresses are removed from posts because there are thousands of robots harvesting them. I am sure you will appreciate not being on a hundred spam lists.
Canada
18 Posts
 Posted 10/21/2021  6:01 pm  Show Profile   Bookmark this reply Add zears99 to your friends list Get a Link to this Reply
thanks jbuck much appreciated, as a newbie am I allowed to show pics got someone to take pics
Pillar of the Community
Canada
1884 Posts
 Posted 10/21/2021  6:50 pm  Show Profile   Check nickelsguy's eBay Listings Bookmark this reply Add nickelsguy to your friends list Get a Link to this Reply
wow
Valued Member
Canada
230 Posts
 Posted 10/21/2021  9:55 pm  Show Profile   Bookmark this reply Add Sammeli to your friends list Get a Link to this Reply
Has anyone found a fake that looks this bad?

Metal outer rim way different and completely rounded edge
Edited by Sammeli
10/21/2021 9:58 pm
Page: of 27 Previous TopicReplies: 392 / Views: 36,731Next Topic  

To participate in the forum you must log in or register.

Disclaimer: While a tremendous amount of effort goes into ensuring the accuracy of the information contained in this site, Coin Community assumes no liability for errors. Copyright 2005 - 2021 Coin Community Family- all rights reserved worldwide. Use of any images or content on this website without prior written permission of Coin Community or the original lender is strictly prohibited.
Contact Us  |  Advertise Here  |  Privacy Policy / Terms of Use

Coin Community Forum © 2005 - 2021 Coin Community Forums
It took 0.48 seconds to rattle this change. Powered By: