Coin Community Family of Web Sites
Like us on Facebook! Subscribe to our Youtube Channel! Check out our Twitter! Check out our Pinterest!
Username:
Password:
Save Password
Forgot your Password?

Welcome Guest! Need help? Got a question? Inherit some coins?
Our coin forum is completely free! Register Now!

Total West Points Mints Quarter.

First page | Previous Page | Next Page | Last 15 Replies

To participate in the forum you must log in or register.
Author Replies: 281 / Views: 7,946Next Topic
Page: of 19
Learn More...
United States
96136 Posts
 Posted 01/19/2021  2:08 pm  Show Profile   Bookmark this reply Add jbuck to your friends list Get a Link to this Reply

Quote:
Rekindled an old hobby for me. Stopped me from drinking pretty much also.
A win and a win!
Pillar of the Community
1110 Posts
 Posted 01/19/2021  7:37 pm  Show Profile   Bookmark this reply Add MOS0239 to your friends list Get a Link to this Reply
Update on that Tallgrass Praire box.

Edited by MOS0239
01/19/2021 7:39 pm
Valued Member
United States
486 Posts
 Posted 01/19/2021  9:07 pm  Show Profile   Bookmark this reply Add Dearborn to your friends list Get a Link to this Reply
I have found all 10

Of all the lists above, the last 2 most recent (Marsh and Tallgrass) is not listed.

Lowell: 1
American Memorial: 1
War in the Pacific: 1
San Antonio Missions: 1
Frank Church River: 1
National Park: 1
Weir Farm: 1
Salt River Bay: 1
Marsh: 1
Tallgrass: 1
Total West Point Quarters found so far: 10.

"Tell me and I forget. Teach me and I remember. Involve me and I learn." -Benjamin Franklin
Edited by Dearborn
01/19/2021 9:20 pm
Valued Member
United States
365 Posts
 Posted 01/19/2021  10:46 pm  Show Profile   Bookmark this reply Add Minnimarine to your friends list Get a Link to this Reply
@Jbuck indeed it is but looking at all these finds that I applaud for these folks. Its driving me bonkers here in St Louis. I have not even seen a P or D Tall Grass in circulation yet. Looking like I'm gonna make a big purchase here soon.
Pillar of the Community
1110 Posts
 Posted 01/19/2021  10:55 pm  Show Profile   Bookmark this reply Add MOS0239 to your friends list Get a Link to this Reply
Minnimarine- That's why I've been trying to PM you. I wouldn't mind sending you a couple.
United States
15 Posts
 Posted 01/19/2021  11:59 pm  Show Profile   Bookmark this reply Add looped to your friends list Get a Link to this Reply
I am currently looking to complete my "W" ATB 40 coin roll collection for my grandkids--
i still need the following rolls if you have them for sale:
2019 W American Memorial park
2020 W Samoa Bat
2020 W Salt river
2020 W Marsh billings
2020 W Tallgrass prairie---
i am open to any amounts up to 40 W quarters of each---ugh, this is getting expensive--thanks
Pillar of the Community
Learn More...
United States
5830 Posts
 Posted 01/20/2021  12:14 am  Show Profile   Bookmark this reply Add westernsky to your friends list Get a Link to this Reply
Daughter got another Loomis box of Tall Grass Prairie D mints today. We hope to plug thru it on Thursday. Hope it yields as many W's as the last box did! Fingers crossed!
Valued Member
United States
365 Posts
 Posted 01/20/2021  12:33 am  Show Profile   Bookmark this reply Add Minnimarine to your friends list Get a Link to this Reply
Sorry looped all I got is Denver rolls of Salt River Bay. All this for my grand kids as well. I got 4 and that because I bought the Pacific.
Valued Member
United States
365 Posts
 Posted 01/20/2021  12:46 am  Show Profile   Bookmark this reply Add Minnimarine to your friends list Get a Link to this Reply
Thinking of buying them from Etsy.... Her West Points are rare.
Learn More...
United States
96136 Posts
 Posted 01/20/2021  10:21 am  Show Profile   Bookmark this reply Add jbuck to your friends list Get a Link to this Reply

Quote:
Update on that Tallgrass Praire box.
Very nice!

Quote:
I have found all 10
Excellent!
Learn More...
United States
96136 Posts
 Posted 01/20/2021  10:22 am  Show Profile   Bookmark this reply Add jbuck to your friends list Get a Link to this Reply

Quote:
I am currently looking to complete my "W" ATB 40 coin roll collection for my grandkids--
i still need the following rolls if you have them for sale:
to the Community!

Please be aware of our Buy/Sell/Trade Rules.
Pillar of the Community
United States
791 Posts
 Posted 01/20/2021  6:00 pm  Show Profile   Bookmark this reply Add Pancake to your friends list Get a Link to this Reply
I founds a West Point Tallgrass Prairie Reserve Quarter.
1 Tallgrass Prairie
Total is 26 West Points Quarters.
Valued Member
United States
365 Posts
 Posted 01/20/2021  10:34 pm  Show Profile   Bookmark this reply Add Minnimarine to your friends list Get a Link to this Reply
Very nice Pancake. I havent even seen a Tall Grass, and to boot some broke into my place and stole my 1964-69 Kennedy half dollars I left laying out this morning before work. Didnt get my four West Point quarters though
Pillar of the Community
1110 Posts
 Posted 01/20/2021  11:43 pm  Show Profile   Bookmark this reply Add MOS0239 to your friends list Get a Link to this Reply

Quote:
and to boot some broke into my place and stole my 1964-69 Kennedy half dollars I left laying out this morning before work.

Really? Jeeeeezzz!!
Learn More...
United States
96136 Posts
 Posted 01/21/2021  10:46 am  Show Profile   Bookmark this reply Add jbuck to your friends list Get a Link to this Reply

Quote:
I founds a West Point Tallgrass Prairie Reserve Quarter.
Very nice!

Quote:
t some broke into my place and stole my 1964-69 Kennedy half dollars I left laying out this morning before work.
Page: of 19 Replies: 281 / Views: 7,946Next Topic  

To participate in the forum you must log in or register.

Disclaimer: While a tremendous amount of effort goes into ensuring the accuracy of the information contained in this site, Coin Community assumes no liability for errors. Copyright 2005 - 2021 Coin Community Family- all rights reserved worldwide. Use of any images or content on this website without prior written permission of Coin Community or the original lender is strictly prohibited.
Contact Us  |  Advertise Here  |  Privacy Policy / Terms of Use

Coin Community Forum © 2005 - 2021 Coin Community Forums
It took 0.69 seconds to rattle this change. Powered By: Snitz Forums 2000 Version 3.4.05