Coin Community Family of Web Sites
Like us on Facebook! Subscribe to our Youtube Channel! Check out our Twitter! Check out our Pinterest!
Username:
Password:
Save Password
Forgot your Password?

Welcome Guest! Need help? Got a question? Inherit some coins?
Our coin forum is completely free! Register Now!

Total West Points Mints Quarter.

First page | Previous Page | Next Page | Last 15 Replies

To participate in the forum you must log in or register.
Author Previous TopicReplies: 279 / Views: 7,558Next Topic
Page: of 19
United States
15 Posts
 Posted 01/21/2021  12:34 pm  Show Profile   Bookmark this reply Add looped to your friends list Get a Link to this Reply
i can't even get NEW fed rolls in NM
United States
15 Posts
 Posted 01/21/2021  4:08 pm  Show Profile   Bookmark this reply Add looped to your friends list Get a Link to this Reply
*** Private information removed by Staff. Please do not post your address/email/phone number etc. ***
Learn More...
United States
95801 Posts
 Posted 01/21/2021  4:41 pm  Show Profile   Bookmark this reply Add jbuck to your friends list Get a Link to this Reply
looped, what are you trying to do? Any replies to you would be posted openly in this topic. There is no way to directly reply to a specific member.
United States
15 Posts
 Posted 01/21/2021  4:59 pm  Show Profile   Bookmark this reply Add looped to your friends list Get a Link to this Reply
my apologies----i thought a person could buy on this sight--sorry
Learn More...
United States
95801 Posts
 Posted 01/21/2021  5:32 pm  Show Profile   Bookmark this reply Add jbuck to your friends list Get a Link to this Reply

Quote:
my apologies----i thought a person could buy on this sight--sorry
Buy/Sell/Trade Rules
United States
15 Posts
 Posted 01/21/2021  5:34 pm  Show Profile   Bookmark this reply Add looped to your friends list Get a Link to this Reply
gotcha
Pillar of the Community
Learn More...
United States
5818 Posts
 Posted 01/22/2021  2:52 pm  Show Profile   Bookmark this reply Add westernsky to your friends list Get a Link to this Reply
Just finished up the most recent "D" Mint Tall Grass Prairie Loomis rolled 500$ box the daughter traded out and brought home from work.

Results were 19 total TGP W's! Not as good as last time, but we were ok with what we got!

Should get another box on Tuesday! The "woohoo" continues!
Learn More...
United States
95801 Posts
 Posted 01/22/2021  3:33 pm  Show Profile   Bookmark this reply Add jbuck to your friends list Get a Link to this Reply

Quote:
Results were 19 total TGP W's! Not as good as last time, but we were ok with what we got!
Outstanding!
Valued Member
United States
352 Posts
 Posted 01/23/2021  7:16 pm  Show Profile   Bookmark this reply Add Minnimarine to your friends list Get a Link to this Reply
I cant even get a box of Tall Grass. All the banks here say they get there rolls from federal reserve from enrolled coins. I havent even seen a D or P tall grass yet. I'm already seeing 2021 Tuskegee Airmen Tuskegee Airmen certified and for sale on ebay. Just did $300 in quarter rolls and nothing. On the other note I did search nickel rolls and got the creep nickle
Valued Member
United States
367 Posts
 Posted 01/23/2021  8:08 pm  Show Profile   Bookmark this reply Add Dearborn to your friends list Get a Link to this Reply
Here's a question for you all. I have these boxes of rolled quarters, still sealed by the mint for all 5 of the 2020 ATB Quarter series (with a second of Salt River Bay.

Would you open the boxes and the rolls to search them, or leave them sealed?

"Tell me and I forget. Teach me and I remember. Involve me and I learn." -Benjamin Franklin
Edited by Dearborn
01/23/2021 8:29 pm
Pillar of the Community
1110 Posts
 Posted 01/23/2021  8:19 pm  Show Profile   Bookmark this reply Add MOS0239 to your friends list Get a Link to this Reply

Quote:
Would you open the boxes and the rolls to search them, or leave them sealed?

Are you suggesting there could be W's in those boxes?
Valued Member
United States
367 Posts
 Posted 01/23/2021  8:26 pm  Show Profile   Bookmark this reply Add Dearborn to your friends list Get a Link to this Reply
That is a possibility, isn't it?

Or were the W's only sent out to banks?
"Tell me and I forget. Teach me and I remember. Involve me and I learn." -Benjamin Franklin
Edited by Dearborn
01/23/2021 8:27 pm
Pillar of the Community
1110 Posts
 Posted 01/23/2021  8:33 pm  Show Profile   Bookmark this reply Add MOS0239 to your friends list Get a Link to this Reply
They were only sent to banks thru the Fed, I think. Not sold in or with any mint products.
United States
15 Posts
 Posted 01/23/2021  9:53 pm  Show Profile   Bookmark this reply Add looped to your friends list Get a Link to this Reply
banks only---not in the us mint rolls-----
Valued Member
United States
367 Posts
 Posted 01/24/2021  08:57 am  Show Profile   Bookmark this reply Add Dearborn to your friends list Get a Link to this Reply
Ok let me ask this, If I bought these directly from the Mint, Are all these quarters considered as 'Uncirculated?

I did primallily buy these rolls last year due to the pandemic and the mint stating the there will be a shortage of coins. So, if that's true, I hope to have a bunch of low mintage uncirculated coins.

Edited for bad spelling and overall terrible typing
Edited by Dearborn
01/24/2021 09:09 am
Page: of 19 Previous TopicReplies: 279 / Views: 7,558Next Topic  

To participate in the forum you must log in or register.

Disclaimer: While a tremendous amount of effort goes into ensuring the accuracy of the information contained in this site, Coin Community assumes no liability for errors. Copyright 2005 - 2021 Coin Community Family- all rights reserved worldwide. Use of any images or content on this website without prior written permission of Coin Community or the original lender is strictly prohibited.
Contact Us  |  Advertise Here  |  Privacy Policy / Terms of Use

Coin Community Forum © 2005 - 2021 Coin Community Forums
It took 0.68 seconds to rattle this change. Powered By: Snitz Forums 2000 Version 3.4.05