Coin Community Family of Web Sites
Like us on Facebook! Subscribe to our Youtube Channel! Check out our Twitter! Check out our Pinterest!
Username:
Password:
Save Password
Forgot your Password?

Welcome Guest! Need help? Got a question? Inherit some coins?
Our coin forum is completely free! Register Now!

Total West Points Mints Quarter.

First page | Previous Page | Next Page | Last 15 Replies

To participate in the forum you must log in or register.
Author Previous TopicReplies: 301 / Views: 9,518Next Topic
Page: of 21
United States
16 Posts
 Posted 02/23/2021  8:18 pm  Show Profile   Bookmark this reply Add looped to your friends list Get a Link to this Reply
i can't get ANY tallgrass or tuskegee or washington/delaware
Pillar of the Community
United States
5871 Posts
 Posted 02/25/2021  02:28 am  Show Profile   Bookmark this reply Add westernsky to your friends list Get a Link to this Reply
Tall grass D has been out here in N Texas a while. Have not seen any Tuskegee P or D's but got the S coins direct from the mint. The Washington Crosslng the Delaware coins will be released later this Spring or Summer. You will be able to get both the Tuskegee and Washington S clad proof coins in the 2021 proof set beginning in early March at 32$/set.

I was hoping the Mint was gonna do another W bonus coin in the regular issue proof and mint sets for 2021 but looks like nothing is gonna happen.

Wasted opportunity to boost sales and interest in my opinion. Oh well!
Valued Member
United States
489 Posts
 Posted 02/25/2021  07:55 am  Show Profile   Bookmark this reply Add Minnimarine to your friends list Get a Link to this Reply
Got my Tuskegee Airmen proof from the mint also. Very nice coin. I'm up to 14 Marsh Billings Rockefeller. Wonder why we dont have them in circulation yet? Denver mint is usually what we receive.
Valued Member
United States
225 Posts
 Posted 02/25/2021  09:28 am  Show Profile   Bookmark this reply Add Imag8r to your friends list Get a Link to this Reply
So far I found:
2 war pacific
2 Lowell
1 san antonio
1 marsh billing
1 salt river
-would be willing to trade one/both of my war pacific/Lowell for quarters I am missing
Learn More...
United States
97967 Posts
Valued Member
United States
489 Posts
 Posted 02/25/2021  2:31 pm  Show Profile   Bookmark this reply Add Minnimarine to your friends list Get a Link to this Reply
@Img8r your email is not set up. I might have an 3 Weir Farm. I have to look. I got almost two sets. Just missing American Memorial Park for both. Picking up a box of quarters and half dollars tonight.
Pillar of the Community
United States
1042 Posts
 Posted 02/25/2021  7:57 pm  Show Profile   Bookmark this reply Add Dearborn to your friends list Get a Link to this Reply
Lowell-1
American Memorial-1
War in the Pacific-1
San Antonio Missions-1
Frank Church River -1
Samoa-1
Weir Farm-1
Salt River Bay-1
Marsh Billings- 1
Tallgrass Prairie-1

Total - I have 10, one of each. that's all I need or want. I gift the rest off to friends and family

Collecting since 1972. Learning from then on
"Tell me and I forget. Teach me and I remember. Involve me and I learn." -Benjamin Franklin
My Dansco 7070 type set coin count: 31/76
My Dansco 8176 Eisenhower set coin count: 36/36
Learn More...
United States
97967 Posts
 Posted 02/26/2021  10:24 am  Show Profile   Bookmark this reply Add jbuck to your friends list Get a Link to this Reply

Quote:
Total - I have 10, one of each. that's all I need or want. I gift the rest off to friends and family
Excellent!
Valued Member
United States
225 Posts
 Posted 02/26/2021  4:11 pm  Show Profile   Bookmark this reply Add Imag8r to your friends list Get a Link to this Reply
Minnimarine
Didn't realize email wasn't set up. Think got it set now. Thnx
Valued Member
United States
51 Posts
 Posted 03/03/2021  09:47 am  Show Profile   Bookmark this reply Add smuglr to your friends list Get a Link to this Reply
westernsky - Because of the mint's delay in getting the programs going none of the Lowell or Natl Park of American Samoa W's went into rolls of those coins. They were released with the American Memorial Park and Weir Farm quarters instead.
Pillar of the Community
United States
5871 Posts
 Posted 03/08/2021  03:33 am  Show Profile   Bookmark this reply Add westernsky to your friends list Get a Link to this Reply
Got a 500$ Loomis box on Saturday. Scored one nice "W" Salt River Bay coin. Nothing else exciting. No 2021 quarters yet, either.

Got another box supposedly coming in on Monday. The hunt continues!
Learn More...
United States
97967 Posts
Valued Member
United States
273 Posts
 Posted 03/09/2021  1:41 pm  Show Profile   Bookmark this reply Add jason39305 to your friends list Get a Link to this Reply
Since late 2019 I have found approximately 22-25 West Point quarters. I lost the exact count because I have traded some for other items.

However, today I found a 1962D quarter in my searching. I would have put this post in the quarter roll searching, but it has seemed to have been deleted.
Learn More...
United States
97967 Posts
 Posted 03/09/2021  4:57 pm  Show Profile   Bookmark this reply Add jbuck to your friends list Get a Link to this Reply

Quote:
Since late 2019 I have found approximately 22-25 West Point quarters. I lost the exact count because I have traded some for other items.
Excellent!

Quote:
However, today I found a 1962D quarter in my searching. I would have put this post in the quarter roll searching, but it has seemed to have been deleted.
http://goccf.com/t/74084

Looks like it got corrupted. Will get the DB admin to take a look.
Pillar of the Community
United States
5871 Posts
 Posted 03/14/2021  01:37 am  Show Profile   Bookmark this reply Add westernsky to your friends list Get a Link to this Reply
Just finished up a 500$ Loomis box that my daughter dropped off this afternoon.

Found 2 W's - One being a Marsh Billings Rockefeller and the other a Salt River Bay.

Also found a single 90% silver 1958-D quarter! That coin is the first silver we've found for 2021!

The hunt continues!
Page: of 21 Previous TopicReplies: 301 / Views: 9,518Next Topic  

To participate in the forum you must log in or register.

Disclaimer: While a tremendous amount of effort goes into ensuring the accuracy of the information contained in this site, Coin Community assumes no liability for errors. Copyright 2005 - 2021 Coin Community Family- all rights reserved worldwide. Use of any images or content on this website without prior written permission of Coin Community or the original lender is strictly prohibited.
Contact Us  |  Advertise Here  |  Privacy Policy / Terms of Use

Coin Community Forum © 2005 - 2021 Coin Community Forums
It took 1.22 seconds to rattle this change. Powered By: Snitz Forums 2000 Version 3.4.05