Coin Community Family of Web Sites
Like us on Facebook! Subscribe to our Youtube Channel! Check out our Twitter! Check out our Pinterest!
Username:
Password:
Save Password
Forgot your Password?

Welcome Guest! Need help? Got a question? Inherit some coins?
Our coin forum is completely free! Register Now!

Total West Points Mints Quarter.

First page | Previous Page | Next Page | Last 15 Replies

To participate in the forum you must log in or register.
Author Previous TopicReplies: 188 / Views: 5,105Next Topic
Page: of 13
Pillar of the Community
United States
729 Posts
 Posted 11/18/2020  6:00 pm  Show Profile   Bookmark this reply Add Pancake to your friends list Get a Link to this Reply
A founds two West Point Quarter today!!
National Park 12
Salt River Bay 1
Total is 18 West Points Quarter.
Pillar of the Community
United States
805 Posts
 Posted 11/18/2020  8:31 pm  Show Profile   Bookmark this reply Add grime5 to your friends list Get a Link to this Reply
got a wier farm and a river of no return tonight in my bag
Valued Member
United States
300 Posts
 Posted 11/18/2020  9:32 pm  Show Profile   Bookmark this reply Add tencentpenny to your friends list Get a Link to this Reply
I still have not found any W's; I am happy for all of you though. I have been searching some quarters (I searched $140 earlier this week), and found nothing (no W's or silver). I live in a small town in Wisconsin, so maybe people who live in larger cities have a better chance at a W.
Pillar of the Community
Learn More...
United States
1761 Posts
 Posted 11/18/2020  11:47 pm  Show Profile   Bookmark this reply Add Ty2020b to your friends list Get a Link to this Reply
@tencentpenny.... it's definitely a numbers game. Sometimes I'll go several boxes or more without finding anything. Found 4 this week, but that's over 4 boxes ($2,000). I think my worst was back to back weeks, total of 8 boxes with nothing.
Pillar of the Community
United States
896 Posts
 Posted 11/19/2020  08:52 am  Show Profile   Bookmark this reply Add MOS0239 to your friends list Get a Link to this Reply
Like Ty2020b says, it's completely random. I once got 5 boxes from 4 different banks. "NOTHING" until the last box, last roll. No W's but 2 silver quarters jumped out!
Pillar of the Community
United States
805 Posts
 Posted 11/20/2020  10:43 pm  Show Profile   Bookmark this reply Add grime5 to your friends list Get a Link to this Reply
went through a box yesterday and got nothing.my box tonight got 1 bat
Pillar of the Community
United States
805 Posts
 Posted 11/21/2020  3:53 pm  Show Profile   Bookmark this reply Add grime5 to your friends list Get a Link to this Reply
todays box had 3 bats 1 river and 1 cross
Pillar of the Community
United States
729 Posts
 Posted 11/23/2020  6:03 pm  Show Profile   Bookmark this reply Add Pancake to your friends list Get a Link to this Reply
A founds W American Memorial Quarter today!!
American Memorial 4
Total is 19 West Points Quarter.
Learn More...
United States
94433 Posts
Pillar of the Community
United States
805 Posts
 Posted 11/25/2020  8:19 pm  Show Profile   Bookmark this reply Add grime5 to your friends list Get a Link to this Reply
last nights box had a salt river and a mariana island tonights bag had a marsh-billings
Pillar of the Community
United States
729 Posts
 Posted 11/26/2020  8:25 pm  Show Profile   Bookmark this reply Add Pancake to your friends list Get a Link to this Reply
A founds W American Memorial Quarter today!!
American Memorial 5
Total is 20 West Points Quarter.
Learn More...
United States
94433 Posts
Pillar of the Community
United States
805 Posts
 Posted 11/28/2020  09:12 am  Show Profile   Bookmark this reply Add grime5 to your friends list Get a Link to this Reply
got 3 wier farms and and 2 salt rivers in my box last night
Pillar of the Community
United States
805 Posts
 Posted 11/28/2020  5:18 pm  Show Profile   Bookmark this reply Add grime5 to your friends list Get a Link to this Reply
got 3 salt rivers and a river of no return in my box today
Pillar of the Community
United States
896 Posts
 Posted 11/28/2020  5:36 pm  Show Profile   Bookmark this reply Add MOS0239 to your friends list Get a Link to this Reply
Hey people-

The number of W's you're finding are great! How about posting pictures of your best ones. Have you guys submitted any for grading? If so, what have they come back?
Page: of 13 Previous TopicReplies: 188 / Views: 5,105Next Topic  

To participate in the forum you must log in or register.

Disclaimer: While a tremendous amount of effort goes into ensuring the accuracy of the information contained in this site, Coin Community assumes no liability for errors. Copyright 2005 - 2021 Coin Community Family- all rights reserved worldwide. Use of any images or content on this website without prior written permission of Coin Community or the original lender is strictly prohibited.
Contact Us  |  Advertise Here  |  Privacy Policy / Terms of Use

Coin Community Forum © 2005 - 2021 Coin Community Forums
It took 0.56 seconds to rattle this change. Powered By: Snitz Forums 2000 Version 3.4.05