Coin Community Family of Web Sites
Like us on Facebook! Subscribe to our Youtube Channel! Check out our Twitter! Check out our Pinterest!
Username:
Password:
Save Password
Forgot your Password?

Welcome Guest! Need help? Got a question? Inherit some coins?
Our coin forum is completely free! Register Now!

I Really Like Coins With A Bison!

First page | Last 15 Replies

To participate in the forum you must log in or register.
Author Previous TopicReplies: 23 / Views: 607Next Topic
Page: of 2
Pillar of the Community
Canada
591 Posts
 Posted 07/13/2020  8:45 pm  Show Profile   Bookmark this reply Add Numis-Northerner to your friends list Get a Link to this Reply

Quote:
.Buffalo calls spicy wings Buffalo wings. There isn't any bison meat on chicken. I'm not certain how experts they are on a bison

I dunno what your on about, aint you ever seen a buffalo chicken before?
Edited by Numis-Northerner
07/13/2020 8:47 pm
Pillar of the Community
United States
2133 Posts
 Posted 07/13/2020  8:53 pm  Show Profile   Bookmark this reply Add hfjacinto to your friends list Get a Link to this Reply
This thread is just too much fun :)
Pillar of the Community
Learn More...
United States
4527 Posts
 Posted 07/13/2020  8:55 pm  Show Profile   Bookmark this reply Add commems to your friends list Get a Link to this Reply
@Numis-Northerner: That's great, but I don't see any wings!

Collecting history one coin or medal at a time! (c) commems. All rights reserved.
Bedrock of the Community
Learn More...
United States
10644 Posts
 Posted 07/13/2020  9:46 pm  Show Profile   Check spruett001's eBay Listings Bookmark this reply Add spruett001 to your friends list Get a Link to this Reply

Quote:
BTW - can you Punctuate the following sentence to make it make sense?
Buffalo buffalo buffalo Buffalo buffalo Buffalo buffalo buffalo.

I think you mean: Buffalo buffalo Buffalo buffalo buffalo buffalo Buffalo buffalo.
In Memory of Crazyb0
12-26-1951 to 7-27-2020
In Memory of Tootallious
3-31-1964 to 4-15-2020
Pillar of the Community
United States
6408 Posts
 Posted 07/15/2020  12:01 am  Show Profile   Bookmark this reply Add Earle42 to your friends list Get a Link to this Reply

Quote:
Buffalo calls spicy wings Buffalo wings. There isn't any bison meat on chicken. I'm not certain how experts they are on a bison

That is where they were invented - hence the name.

Quote:
I dunno what your on about, aint you ever seen a buffalo chicken before?

@ Spruett
Mine mentions group 1 acting on group 3 that has been acted upon by Group 2.
(Buffalo bison fool Buffalo bison [other] Buffalo bison fool.

Yours is also correct stating group 1 was already acted upon by group 3 and then acts on group 2.
( Buffalo bison [that] Buffalo bison fool, fool [other] Buffalo bison)

Now try 16 in a row

- When I value " being right" more than what IS right, I am then right...a fool.
- How much squash could a Sasquatch squash if a Sasquatch would squash squash?
- Prosp long and liver.
Pillar of the Community
Learn More...
United States
4527 Posts
 Posted 07/15/2020  9:12 pm  Show Profile   Bookmark this reply Add commems to your friends list Get a Link to this Reply

Quote:
I found the National Park one with the bison, need to get that one first.

Take a closer look at the NPS coins - all three of them have a bison as part of their design. It is the most obvious on the silver dollar, but the gold half eagle and CuNi clad 50-cent coin feature the National Park Service logo which depicts a bison.

Collecting history one coin or medal at a time! (c) commems. All rights reserved.
Pillar of the Community
United States
2133 Posts
 Posted 07/15/2020  9:54 pm  Show Profile   Bookmark this reply Add hfjacinto to your friends list Get a Link to this Reply

Quote:
Take a closer look at the NPS coins - all three of them have a bison as part of their design. It is the most obvious on the silver dollar, but the gold half eagle and CuNi clad 50-cent coin feature the National Park Service logo which depicts a bison.

The gold half eagle is out but the other 2 I will get. I'm going to look at a few notes on Friday and see what else they have.
Pillar of the Community
United States
877 Posts
 Posted 07/17/2020  11:48 am  Show Profile   Bookmark this reply Add machine20 to your friends list Get a Link to this Reply
A Lakota round for your consideration:

https://www.jmbullion.com/1-oz-silv...sdwfagxtd9pk
Page: of 2 Previous TopicReplies: 23 / Views: 607Next Topic  

To participate in the forum you must log in or register.

Coin Community Member eBay Sales

Certified Coins   Certified VAMs   Certified Errors  

Disclaimer: While a tremendous amount of effort goes into ensuring the accuracy of the information contained in this site, Coin Community assumes no liability for errors. Copyright 2005 - 2020 Coin Community Family- all rights reserved worldwide. Use of any images or content on this website without prior written permission of Coin Community or the original lender is strictly prohibited.
Contact Us  |  Advertise Here  |  Privacy Policy / Terms of Use

Coin Community Forum © 2005 - 2020 Coin Community Forums
It took 0.58 seconds to rattle this change. Powered By: Snitz Forums 2000 Version 3.4.05