Coin Community Family of Web Sites
Like us on Facebook! Subscribe to our Youtube Channel! Check out our Twitter! Check out our Pinterest!
Username:
Password:
Save Password
Forgot your Password?

Welcome Guest! Need help? Got a question? Inherit some coins?
Our coin forum is completely free! Register Now!

Task - To Noodle A Complete Set Of The Great Aussie Coin Hunt 'A' To 'Z'

First page | Previous Page | Next Page | Last 15 Replies

To participate in the forum you must log in or register.
Author Previous TopicReplies: 528 / Views: 18,459Next Topic
Page: of 36
Learn More...
United States
94433 Posts
 Posted 11/24/2020  09:27 am  Show Profile   Bookmark this reply Add jbuck to your friends list Get a Link to this Reply

Quote:
Haven't had two Letters for a while now but neither are the one that I still need!
Two, then three, then boom! An A.
Valued Member
Australia
496 Posts
 Posted 11/24/2020  1:26 pm  Show Profile   Bookmark this reply Add David Graham to your friends list Get a Link to this Reply

Quote:

Two, then three, then boom! An A.

As much as I would like to see Coaster find his A, another side of me doesn't want him to. A bit of schadenfreude? Maybe, but following his endeavours is fun reading. When he finds his A it will be like the disappointment one feels when an enjoyable long running TV series finally comes to an end.
Edited by David Graham
11/24/2020 1:26 pm
Learn More...
United States
94433 Posts
 Posted 11/24/2020  1:38 pm  Show Profile   Bookmark this reply Add jbuck to your friends list Get a Link to this Reply
You will just have to wait a few years for the inevitable motion picture or reboot.
Valued Member
Australia
496 Posts
 Posted 11/25/2020  02:43 am  Show Profile   Bookmark this reply Add David Graham to your friends list Get a Link to this Reply

Quote:

You will just have to wait a few years for the inevitable motion picture or reboot.

Not necessarily. Days of Our Lives is still running after 56 years. Although, like the cast of Days, I suspect Coaster will need to pass the baton on to younger noodlers if he is still seeking the elusive Letter A in 2076!!
Edited by David Graham
11/25/2020 02:43 am
Pillar of the Community
Australia
2731 Posts
 Posted 11/25/2020  04:01 am  Show Profile   Bookmark this reply Add triggersmob to your friends list Get a Link to this Reply
We could be doing it all again next year, when the next lot of A to Z coins are released. NNNoooooooo!!

Steve
View my Coins here, (NOW WITH OVER 15,000 IMAGES).... http://www.coincommunity.org/galler...hp?cat=10048
OFEC count = 237
Pillar of the Community
Australia
849 Posts
 Posted 11/25/2020  05:39 am  Show Profile   Bookmark this reply Add coaster to your friends list Get a Link to this Reply
133rd $100

Nothing to really speak of today!

2019 AUS - 'U' privy mark

2019 IRB effigy x 2

2010 Centenary of Girl Guides - nice condition

1 Letter to go!

Learn More...
United States
94433 Posts
 Posted 11/25/2020  08:52 am  Show Profile   Bookmark this reply Add jbuck to your friends list Get a Link to this Reply

Quote:
Although, like the cast of Days, I suspect Coaster will need to pass the baton on to younger noodlers if he is still seeking the elusive Letter A in 2076!!
Oh my!

Quote:
We could be doing it all again next year, when the next lot of A to Z coins are released. NNNoooooooo!!
And there is your reboot... or sequel... I guess it depends on your point of view.
Valued Member
Australia
496 Posts
 Posted 11/25/2020  3:46 pm  Show Profile   Bookmark this reply Add David Graham to your friends list Get a Link to this Reply

Quote:

And there is your reboot... or sequel... I guess it depends on your point of view.

So true, although I would call it a franchise with the original being the 2019 A-Z Noodle with the soon to come spin-off 2021 A-Z Noodle.
Learn More...
United States
94433 Posts
 Posted 11/25/2020  4:35 pm  Show Profile   Bookmark this reply Add jbuck to your friends list Get a Link to this Reply
Ah! Like Star Trek, Law & Order, CSI, NCIS, and (gasp) The Real Housewives of...
Pillar of the Community
Australia
849 Posts
 Posted 11/26/2020  05:11 am  Show Profile   Bookmark this reply Add coaster to your friends list Get a Link to this Reply
134th $100

It's not getting any better atm!

2019 IRB effigy x 2

2003 Centenary of Women's Suffrage - nice condition

Still looking for 1 Letter!

Pillar of the Community
Australia
849 Posts
 Posted 11/27/2020  05:13 am  Show Profile   Bookmark this reply Add coaster to your friends list Get a Link to this Reply
135th $100

Nothing much again!

2019 IRB effigy x 5 - strange that I not seeing any JC effigies lately?

2016 MOR - rabbit ear cud

2007 APEC - nice condition

Only 1 Letter to find!

Learn More...
United States
94433 Posts
Pillar of the Community
Australia
849 Posts
 Posted 11/28/2020  04:43 am  Show Profile   Bookmark this reply Add coaster to your friends list Get a Link to this Reply

Quote:
Never give up.

Yes, there's definitely no turning back now!
Pillar of the Community
Australia
849 Posts
 Posted 11/28/2020  04:58 am  Show Profile   Bookmark this reply Add coaster to your friends list Get a Link to this Reply
136th $100

No Letters but this makes up for it!

2020 Donation Dollar x 63 - the coin dispensing machine wasn't working so I went to the counter instead. As the coins were bagged rather then rolled I could immediately see lots of green showing!

All the bags had a mixture of old and new coins except for one which looks to be all Donation Dollars plus one 2019 JC effigy so I'm leaving that bag unopened for the time being.

Still 1 Letter to go!

Pillar of the Community
Learn More...
United States
4560 Posts
 Posted 11/28/2020  07:10 am  Show Profile   Bookmark this reply Add scopru to your friends list Get a Link to this Reply
Well that is a nice pick up! And certainly does make up for no letter this round
Member: ANA and NGC
My Want list: http://goccf.com/t/188411
Page: of 36 Previous TopicReplies: 528 / Views: 18,459Next Topic  

To participate in the forum you must log in or register.

Disclaimer: While a tremendous amount of effort goes into ensuring the accuracy of the information contained in this site, Coin Community assumes no liability for errors. Copyright 2005 - 2021 Coin Community Family- all rights reserved worldwide. Use of any images or content on this website without prior written permission of Coin Community or the original lender is strictly prohibited.
Contact Us  |  Advertise Here  |  Privacy Policy / Terms of Use

Coin Community Forum © 2005 - 2021 Coin Community Forums
It took 0.69 seconds to rattle this change. Powered By: Snitz Forums 2000 Version 3.4.05