Coin Community Family of Web Sites
Like us on Facebook! Subscribe to our Youtube Channel! Check out our Twitter! Check out our Pinterest!
Username:
Password:
Save Password
Forgot your Password?

Welcome Guest! Need help? Got a question? Inherit some coins?
Our coin forum is completely free! Register Now!

Sony Camera Problem Not Sure

Next Page | Last 15 Replies

To participate in the forum you must log in or register.
Author Previous TopicReplies: 27 / Views: 915Next Topic
Page: of 2
Pillar of the Community

Canada
1920 Posts
 Posted 08/07/2020  9:15 pm Show Profile   Bookmark this topic Add rocky to your friends list Get a Link to this Message
Ray I hit a setting on this camera. I am not sure what I touched. but all the images come out black and white. I was not in the camera setting menu. so I am not sure what I did here is the image. this was viewed in color this is a American penny . so not sure what I changed
Pillar of the Community
Learn More...
United States
2295 Posts
 Posted 08/07/2020  10:43 pm  Show Profile   Check Yokozuna's eBay Listings Bookmark this reply Add Yokozuna to your friends list Get a Link to this Reply
What's the model number?
"Shine, shine, a Roosevelt dime
All the way to Baltimore and running out of time" - Tom Waits 'Clap Hands'

Pillar of the Community
United States
3284 Posts
 Posted 08/07/2020  11:27 pm  Show Profile   Bookmark this reply Add rmpsrpms to your friends list Get a Link to this Reply
It's probably in the "picture profile" or similar settings. Mine has a black/white setting, so you probably accidentally hit that. Make sure you are in something like "Standard" or "Neutral" profile.
Contact me for photographic equipment or visit my home page at:
http://macrocoins.com
Pillar of the Community
Canada
1920 Posts
 Posted 08/08/2020  11:51 am  Show Profile   Bookmark this reply Add rocky to your friends list Get a Link to this Reply
Ray thank you. I will get this set. yes I know now what you are talking about. I was in there ok I will get this set.
Yokozuna Sony 183 Cmos sensor 20MP. Ray I want to show you this image. here is Jefferson nickle from the 90.S. the other coin a Lincoln penny from 40,s. the P on those 2 coins look a lot a like.
Pillar of the Community
Canada
1920 Posts
 Posted 08/15/2020  8:57 pm  Show Profile   Bookmark this reply Add rocky to your friends list Get a Link to this Reply
have you ever seen a scarf splice in a canoe. I have seen lots of them. A scarf splice in a real canoe. usually is about 8 inches long. you will see that some times in the rub rail of the canoes. but never on a coin with a canoe pressed on it. this is totally excellent please enjoy
Pillar of the Community
Canada
1920 Posts
 Posted 08/16/2020  1:57 pm  Show Profile   Bookmark this reply Add rocky to your friends list Get a Link to this Reply
thought I would try this cheap little camera again. here is and image taken using am caps. they use a frame grabber. this is there trail software. here is and image of a 50 cent Canadian coin. the C and the N are perfect. the E is triple punched. I have to say Justwalking is right. these little cameras. work very well. here is the image
Pillar of the Community
Canada
1920 Posts
 Posted 08/16/2020  10:24 pm  Show Profile   Bookmark this reply Add rocky to your friends list Get a Link to this Reply
now I understand why they want with this camera every image. to come form live stake first. stacks come form live video. here is the image of a single photo no stacking. I will do one later.
Pillar of the Community
Canada
1920 Posts
 Posted 08/19/2020  2:07 pm  Show Profile   Bookmark this reply Add rocky to your friends list Get a Link to this Reply
I purchased a Moritex 65mm. I mounted it on the Sony imx183. there is more to this then just mounting this lens. you have to get it to screw to a proper distance from the sensor. there is a set screw to lock this lens. once you find its sweet spot. you then set the lock ring. here is all I could get in the photo. may have to find a machinist here. these rings and adapters. have to be precise. yes I will have to get some machining done. the sensor is on its way. I will get the right camera on this lens. the pictures are large.
Pillar of the Community
Canada
1920 Posts
 Posted 08/19/2020  2:41 pm  Show Profile   Bookmark this reply Add rocky to your friends list Get a Link to this Reply
i got the lens twisted in a little bite more. see what I mean. so the lens needs to be set. to the proper distance.
Pillar of the Community
Canada
1920 Posts
 Posted 08/19/2020  9:09 pm  Show Profile   Bookmark this reply Add rocky to your friends list Get a Link to this Reply
1979 Canadian penny low 9. ray I am finally starting to understand this camera. this penny come from a junkyard some of the pennies are in great shape, most of them like new.
Pillar of the Community
Canada
1920 Posts
 Posted 08/19/2020  9:17 pm  Show Profile   Bookmark this reply Add rocky to your friends list Get a Link to this Reply
Ray this camera I have 2 jansjo with pinpong ball diffuser. 2 more bare full light. that why the color was way off. but now copper likes it this way
Pillar of the Community
Canada
1920 Posts
 Posted 08/27/2020  8:30 pm  Show Profile   Bookmark this reply Add rocky to your friends list Get a Link to this Reply
getting use to this camera. here is a image of a die crack on a American 5 cent coin. the crack starts from the outside of the I. runs through the B. touched the top of the U on the left. runs up to the right side of the U to the rim. see how the metal. runs over the bottom of the letters. this coin was annealed to hot.
Pillar of the Community
Canada
1920 Posts
 Posted 08/27/2020  9:40 pm  Show Profile   Bookmark this reply Add rocky to your friends list Get a Link to this Reply
here is some more from this same coin. this is as far. as I can push this lens and camera. look on the S the varnish is still in place. so this coin come from the mint this way. totally excellent. deep craves, letter worn, missing little pieces, from the letters. yes this die is about done.
Pillar of the Community
Canada
1920 Posts
 Posted 08/28/2020  8:37 pm  Show Profile   Bookmark this reply Add rocky to your friends list Get a Link to this Reply
moritex 65HR. I wanted to try this lens on my Sony A7R mark II . well I got it to attach here is the image.
Pillar of the Community
Canada
1920 Posts
 Posted 08/28/2020  8:46 pm  Show Profile   Bookmark this reply Add rocky to your friends list Get a Link to this Reply
same American 5 cent coin. punch doubled U and N no problem to see the varnish.
Pillar of the Community
Canada
1920 Posts
 Posted 08/29/2020  8:47 pm  Show Profile   Bookmark this reply Add rocky to your friends list Get a Link to this Reply
look at the copper. coming through on the second press. wow this lens is off the scale. the Canadian Nickle gets two coats of copper. then 2 coats of Nickle plating
Page: of 2 Previous TopicReplies: 27 / Views: 915Next Topic  

To participate in the forum you must log in or register.

Disclaimer: While a tremendous amount of effort goes into ensuring the accuracy of the information contained in this site, Coin Community assumes no liability for errors. Copyright 2005 - 2020 Coin Community Family- all rights reserved worldwide. Use of any images or content on this website without prior written permission of Coin Community or the original lender is strictly prohibited.
Contact Us  |  Advertise Here  |  Privacy Policy / Terms of Use

Coin Community Forum © 2005 - 2020 Coin Community Forums
It took 0.87 seconds to rattle this change. Powered By: Snitz Forums 2000 Version 3.4.05