Coin Community Family of Web Sites
Like us on Facebook! Subscribe to our Youtube Channel! Check out our Twitter! Check out our Pinterest!
Username:
Password:
Save Password
Forgot your Password?

Welcome Guest! Need help? Got a question? Inherit some coins?
Our coin forum is completely free! Register Now!

Any One Who Is Selling On Ebay Please Take Note Of This Buyer.. Mgreen3481

First page | Previous Page | Next Page | Last 15 Replies

To participate in the forum you must log in or register.
Author Previous TopicReplies: 147 / Views: 9,194Next Topic
Page: of 10
Pillar of the Community
Canada
3551 Posts
 Posted 10/21/2020  10:31 am  Show Profile   Check Pacificoin's eBay Listings Bookmark this reply Add Pacificoin to your friends list Get a Link to this Reply
" Not a fan of tracking "
What a beauty !
With his " Modus Operandi "
I guess NOT .
Learn More...
United States
92320 Posts
 Posted 10/21/2020  10:53 am  Show Profile   Bookmark this reply Add jbuck to your friends list Get a Link to this Reply

Quote:
Can I buy with no tracking? I am not a fan of tracking!
Pillar of the Community
Canada
3551 Posts
 Posted 10/21/2020  11:03 pm  Show Profile   Check Pacificoin's eBay Listings Bookmark this reply Add Pacificoin to your friends list Get a Link to this Reply
message from: mgreen3481 (377Turquoise Star)
PAC-man coin,

Why do you have to be so insensitive! I really want a 1956 silver dollar. I am not a big fan of tracking because it's so expensive. I am sure you can appreciate that. So back to the coin business and giving you some business I hope. I am also looking for a 1948. 47 38. 48 HD 1945 56. 1858 20 cent ant one cent.

Please let me know and I appreciate you're patience.
An Email from MGreen , I just received!,
This guy is just unbelievable! Bold as brass! And I have him blocked!!
Pillar of the Community
Learn More...
United States
7824 Posts
 Posted 10/21/2020  11:33 pm  Show Profile   Check GrapeCollects's eBay Listings Bookmark this reply Add GrapeCollects to your friends list Get a Link to this Reply
What happened to the old way of dealing with people like this....

My best finds: 1999-WAM:http://goccf.com/t/332161 1988-RDV-6:http://goccf.com/t/335954#2873459 1986-Off-center: http://goccf.com/t/335952
1999 WAM #2:http://goccf.com/t/338710&whichpage=1
1981 Double Struck In Collar: http://goccf.com/t/350199&whichpage=1
ANA id: 3194067
My Type Set: https://www.NGCcoin.com/registry/co...sets/236574/
If you want to buy something or sell something or just talk, shoot me a PM!
Pillar of the Community
Learn More...
United States
5632 Posts
 Posted 10/22/2020  03:06 am  Show Profile   Bookmark this reply Add westernsky to your friends list Get a Link to this Reply
As long as he gets by with it he'll keep doing it. Unless of course something happens to him.

eBay could pull the plug on him but probably won't. The police could start an investigation but they probably have bigger fish to fry.
United States
10 Posts
 Posted 10/22/2020  2:32 pm  Show Profile   Bookmark this reply Add 1858myfav to your friends list Get a Link to this Reply
Toronto Police have approved the Police report I filed. Police Communications advised this means the report has been assigned to a detective who will be in contact.

If you have not done so yourself, please invest the 5-7 minutes it takes to file a Toronto police report online - it is an easy process. Feel free to cross-reference my report #: 20-9025924. The more reports, the higher the priority ...
Pillar of the Community
Learn More...
United States
5632 Posts
 Posted 10/22/2020  3:13 pm  Show Profile   Bookmark this reply Add westernsky to your friends list Get a Link to this Reply

Quote:
The more reports, the higher the priority ...

So true!

I went through basically the same thing with a wayward Buyer in S Korea about 10-12 years ago. I was able to contact other Sellers he had defrauded and collectively WE were able to bombard eBay with reports of fraudulent activity. He was eventually kicked off eBay and most of us recovered our money.

One thing that was helpful back then was that eBay had not yet masked ID's for Buyers and contacting them was so much easier. Today, eBay wants buyers to remain anonymous to each other.

eBay is a funny place to do business sometimes.

I hope y'all are successful dealing with this. Please keep us updated.
Valued Member
Canada
276 Posts
 Posted 10/22/2020  4:20 pm  Show Profile   Bookmark this reply Add Andy888 to your friends list Get a Link to this Reply
I just filled out the Toronto Police report and referenced case #20-9025924. eBay clearly isn't going to help us so lets hope the police will. If Matthew Green has stolen from you, please fill out a report and reference the existing case number!
United States
10 Posts
 Posted 10/23/2020  06:16 am  Show Profile   Bookmark this reply Add 1858myfav to your friends list Get a Link to this Reply
Andy888 earns a hearty ATTA BOY! for taking the time to file a Toronto Police report - MANY thanks for doing so!
Canada
17 Posts
 Posted 10/31/2020  09:46 am  Show Profile   Bookmark this reply Add fslz1 to your friends list Get a Link to this Reply
Thanks to all for identifying this bad apple. I'm an ebay coin seller and have just been scammed by mgreen3481 as well. $50 dollar coin with a $39 dollar coin that I subsequently shipped that I fully expect will go "missing" as well. Per the note from Andy888 I too have filed a Toronto police report just now & I used his report as a reference on mine. My report # is T20058937 & please feel free to cross-reference it if you're considering doing the same. Will be contacting Ebay shortly to add my voice in hopefully getting this scammer booted from Ebay.
Most unfortunate that the many decent, honest Ebayers have to be tarnished by a single loser! Thanks again to all for doing the right thing!!
Pillar of the Community
Learn More...
United States
9141 Posts
 Posted 10/31/2020  10:58 am  Show Profile   Bookmark this reply Add TNG to your friends list Get a Link to this Reply
mgreen3481 is added to my extensive blocked bidder list.

I've often thought of swapping lists with others and adding more to mine. It might reduce a lot of tomfoolery if we pooled our resources.
My favorite album!
Image hosting is provided by CCF. Thank you for your generosity!
World's Fair Exposition Medals and Tickets
http://www.coincommunity.org/galler...p?album=2020
Canada
17 Posts
 Posted 10/31/2020  11:27 am  Show Profile   Bookmark this reply Add fslz1 to your friends list Get a Link to this Reply
Toronto Police just approved my report. The report # is 20-9028170. Please feel free to use this as a reference if anyone else is filing a police report. Note that in my prior post the report # was preliminary so please use 20-9028170 instead.
Thanks to 1858myfav & Andy888 for getting the ball rolling with these.
Canada
15 Posts
 Posted 10/31/2020  1:47 pm  Show Profile   Bookmark this reply Add swabiwal to your friends list Get a Link to this Reply
mgreen3481 on ebay ripped me off with close to $200 multiple items he purchased.
Canada
15 Posts
 Posted 10/31/2020  1:56 pm  Show Profile   Bookmark this reply Add swabiwal to your friends list Get a Link to this Reply
He keeps filing item not received from me.So far close to $170 in multiple purchases which were not shipped with tracking.
Canada
17 Posts
 Posted 10/31/2020  2:26 pm  Show Profile   Bookmark this reply Add fslz1 to your friends list Get a Link to this Reply
Hi swabiwal, very sorry to hear that you also were scammed. As I and many others on this chain have already done, get with ebay & let them know what's going on.
Also, several of us have filed a report with the Toronto police. It's easy to do & is done on line. Feel free to quote the report #'s that a couple of us have posted to add additional validity to yours.
I just sent off a note to ebay insisting that they boot this scammer from their platform. Hopefully you do the same. I will advise their reply once I receive it.
Page: of 10 Previous TopicReplies: 147 / Views: 9,194Next Topic  

To participate in the forum you must log in or register.

Disclaimer: While a tremendous amount of effort goes into ensuring the accuracy of the information contained in this site, Coin Community assumes no liability for errors. Copyright 2005 - 2020 Coin Community Family- all rights reserved worldwide. Use of any images or content on this website without prior written permission of Coin Community or the original lender is strictly prohibited.
Contact Us  |  Advertise Here  |  Privacy Policy / Terms of Use

Coin Community Forum © 2005 - 2020 Coin Community Forums
It took 1.2 seconds to rattle this change. Powered By: Snitz Forums 2000 Version 3.4.05