Coin Community Family of Web Sites
Like us on Facebook! Subscribe to our Youtube Channel! Check out our Twitter! Check out our Pinterest!
Username:
Password:
Save Password
Forgot your Password?

Welcome Guest! Need help? Got a question? Inherit some coins?
Our coin forum is completely free! Register Now!

2021 Peace And Morgan Dollars!

First page | Previous Page | Next Page | Last 15 Replies

To participate in the forum you must log in or register.
Author Replies: 2,075 / Views: 96,261Next Topic
Page: of 139
Valued Member
United States
76 Posts
 Posted 10/20/2021  11:18 pm  Show Profile   Bookmark this reply Add phillyprod to your friends list Get a Link to this Reply
Every night as I leave work, I drive right past the Philadelphia mint and see loads of trucks lined up outside their loading dock.

I want to believe the P Morgans and Peace dollars are in one of those trucks.
Pillar of the Community
United States
507 Posts
 Posted 10/21/2021  01:51 am  Show Profile   Bookmark this reply Add mrpapageorgio to your friends list Get a Link to this Reply
Saw 2 charges on my CC. The CC/O and D/S Morgan orders are now processing on the mint website. The Peace dollar/regular Morgan is still showing backorder.
Valued Member
United States
367 Posts
 Posted 10/21/2021  11:13 am  Show Profile   Bookmark this reply Add carlp007 to your friends list Get a Link to this Reply
Have a tracking number for D/S. Of course the coins have not been received at the USPS.
Valued Member
United States
98 Posts
 Posted 10/21/2021  11:33 am  Show Profile   Bookmark this reply Add misfit to your friends list Get a Link to this Reply
I have tracking number for D & S Morgans. So, maybe I'll see them next week?
Learn More...
United States
106270 Posts
 Posted 10/21/2021  12:03 pm  Show Profile   Bookmark this reply Add jbuck to your friends list Get a Link to this Reply
All these tracking numbers being sent. That is progress. Still waiting for mine. Only tracking I have right now is for the Innovation dollars proof set.
Pillar of the Community
United States
4008 Posts
United States
16 Posts
 Posted 10/21/2021  1:35 pm  Show Profile   Bookmark this reply Add tonyb441 to your friends list Get a Link to this Reply
Is anyone else's peace and Morgan p's still say backorder? My other Morgan and peace's all have been charged and show processed? Thanks for any input.
Valued Member
United States
447 Posts
 Posted 10/21/2021  1:51 pm  Show Profile   Bookmark this reply Add psuman08 to your friends list Get a Link to this Reply
I still show processing, but the charges have come off of my card. I wish they would just charge me so that I know they will come. I was hoping to see the charge go through and receive a tracking number like others.
Pillar of the Community
United States
4357 Posts
 Posted 10/21/2021  2:07 pm  Show Profile   Bookmark this reply Add hfjacinto to your friends list Get a Link to this Reply
No change to shipping yet for my Morgan's. The innovation dollar finally shows tracking.
Valued Member
United States
378 Posts
 Posted 10/21/2021  2:19 pm  Show Profile   Bookmark this reply Add Reno32 to your friends list Get a Link to this Reply
Same here my CC/O and D/S still processing and my innovation dollar showing tracking.
United States
24 Posts
 Posted 10/21/2021  2:21 pm  Show Profile   Bookmark this reply Add Aileron to your friends list Get a Link to this Reply

Quote:
Is anyone else's peace and Morgan p's still say backorder? My other Morgan and peace's all have been charged and show processed? Thanks for any input.

No one here has said their peace or Morgan p has come off of back order, so it would appear you're in the same boat as everyone else.
Valued Member
United States
367 Posts
 Posted 10/21/2021  2:35 pm  Show Profile   Bookmark this reply Add carlp007 to your friends list Get a Link to this Reply
Same here Morgan P and Peace dollar are in backorder status.
Valued Member
United States
422 Posts
 Posted 10/21/2021  2:50 pm  Show Profile   Bookmark this reply Add DeputyMax to your friends list Get a Link to this Reply

Quote:
No change to shipping yet for my Morgan's. The innovation dollar finally shows tracking.

Ditto
I never met a man I didn't like - Will Rogers
I never met a half dollar I didn't like - DeputyMax
Learn More...
United States
106270 Posts
 Posted 10/21/2021  4:22 pm  Show Profile   Bookmark this reply Add jbuck to your friends list Get a Link to this Reply
The USPS has my Innovation Dollar set. Still no tracking on Morgan privy O.
Valued Member
United States
76 Posts
 Posted 10/21/2021  5:23 pm  Show Profile   Bookmark this reply Add phillyprod to your friends list Get a Link to this Reply
I've gotten shipping notices for everything except the backordered P Morgan and Peace.

Still not in the USPS system... but wow they did this fast!
Page: of 139 Replies: 2,075 / Views: 96,261Next Topic  

To participate in the forum you must log in or register.

Disclaimer: While a tremendous amount of effort goes into ensuring the accuracy of the information contained in this site, Coin Community assumes no liability for errors. Copyright 2005 - 2021 Coin Community Family- all rights reserved worldwide. Use of any images or content on this website without prior written permission of Coin Community or the original lender is strictly prohibited.
Contact Us  |  Advertise Here  |  Privacy Policy / Terms of Use

Coin Community Forum © 2005 - 2021 Coin Community Forums
It took 0.5 seconds to rattle this change. Powered By: