Coin Community Family of Web Sites
Like us on Facebook! Subscribe to our Youtube Channel! Check out our Twitter! Check out our Pinterest!
Username:
Password:
Save Password
Forgot your Password?

Welcome Guest! Need help? Got a question? Inherit some coins?
Our coin forum is completely free! Register Now!

2021 Peace And Morgan Dollars!

First page | Previous Page | Next Page | Last 15 Replies

To participate in the forum you must log in or register.
Author Replies: 2,075 / Views: 96,276Next Topic
Page: of 139
United States
21 Posts
 Posted 10/21/2021  5:29 pm  Show Profile   Bookmark this reply Add ChicagoCoinGuy to your friends list Get a Link to this Reply
Can I ask what may appear to be a dumb question: where is everyone able to see their order status be anything other than "processing?"

On the USM site, every order I have ever placed says "Processing," even from months and years ago. And if I click on any order in particular, my browser returns me right back to my list of orders. This effect happens on different browsers as well as my phone.

Am I just a special case of bad luck, or is everyone aware of this being a bad order history site and there's other means to figure out an order status?
Valued Member
United States
220 Posts
 Posted 10/21/2021  5:36 pm  Show Profile   Bookmark this reply Add Corbe to your friends list Get a Link to this Reply

Quote:
... where is everyone able to see their order status be anything other than "processing?" ...

What you described, that's normal for the Mint website. If it says processing, then a shipping label hasn't been created for your order yet. Even after you see a tracking #, it's hard to tell when it actually changes hands from the Mint's shipping dept to the courier service.
Edited by Corbe
10/21/2021 5:37 pm
Valued Member
United States
456 Posts
 Posted 10/21/2021  5:51 pm  Show Profile   Bookmark this reply Add PlumCrazy814 to your friends list Get a Link to this Reply

Quote:
Am I just a special case of bad luck, or is everyone aware of this being a bad order history site and there's other means to figure out an order status?

Sounds like a credentials issue but I really have no clue. You may want to try just entering your order data using the check order status without logging in.
Bedrock of the Community
United States
11361 Posts
 Posted 10/21/2021  5:54 pm  Show Profile   Bookmark this reply Add CelticKnot to your friends list Get a Link to this Reply

Quote:
On the USM site, every order I have ever placed says "Processing," even from months and years ago...

Not sure why all your past orders are still showing "processing" but that's not normal and to me it seems like it's an issue with your account. Maybe call up customer support and explain the situation... I imagine they would refer you to some operations-type group that could look into it.
Valued Member
United States
478 Posts
 Posted 10/21/2021  6:04 pm  Show Profile   Bookmark this reply Add captaincoffee to your friends list Get a Link to this Reply
Jumpin' Jehoshaphat! I was just notified that my Morgan (CC) has shipped!
Valued Member
United States
264 Posts
 Posted 10/21/2021  6:11 pm  Show Profile   Bookmark this reply Add livingwater to your friends list Get a Link to this Reply
Congrats! It may take the Mint a week or so for the coin to actually be given to the shipping company.
Pillar of the Community
United States
4358 Posts
 Posted 10/21/2021  6:44 pm  Show Profile   Bookmark this reply Add hfjacinto to your friends list Get a Link to this Reply
All the Morgan and Peace have switched to processing. No shipments yet but all processing.
United States
24 Posts
 Posted 10/21/2021  6:54 pm  Show Profile   Bookmark this reply Add Aileron to your friends list Get a Link to this Reply

Quote:
All the Morgan and Peace have switched to processing. No shipments yet but all processing.

Same here.
Valued Member
United States
142 Posts
 Posted 10/21/2021  6:59 pm  Show Profile   Bookmark this reply Add Pmint1 to your friends list Get a Link to this Reply
No tracking for me yet but my Peace and Philadelphia just switched to processing from back order.
United States
18 Posts
 Posted 10/21/2021  7:34 pm  Show Profile   Bookmark this reply Add Excalibur1701 to your friends list Get a Link to this Reply
>Can I ask what may appear to be a dumb question: where is everyone able to see their order status be anything other than >"processing?"

>On the USM site, every order I have ever placed says "Processing," even from months and years ago. And if I click on any >order in particular, my browser returns me right back to my list of orders. This effect happens on different browsers as well >as my phone.

Following.....all I can get is the "Processing" view, and gives no detail when I click the order.
Valued Member
United States
57 Posts
 Posted 10/21/2021  7:37 pm  Show Profile   Bookmark this reply Add torpedo to your friends list Get a Link to this Reply
I received an email about needing to contact the mint to update my payment info on the first two Morgan's. What is the best way to get through on their 800 number? I tried, but keep getting a busy signal.
Pillar of the Community
United States
4011 Posts
Valued Member
United States
367 Posts
 Posted 10/21/2021  7:43 pm  Show Profile   Bookmark this reply Add carlp007 to your friends list Get a Link to this Reply

Quote:
Well 1 minute ago my card was just charges for the Morgan P and Peace dollars..

Yep same here. Order show processing on the Mint's website.
Pillar of the Community
United States
4011 Posts
Valued Member
United States
422 Posts
 Posted 10/21/2021  8:18 pm  Show Profile   Bookmark this reply Add DeputyMax to your friends list Get a Link to this Reply

Quote:
What is the best way to get through on their 800 number? I tried, but keep getting a busy signal.
Just keep trying. Right now with all the orders being processed together they're probably getting a lot of calls.
I never met a man I didn't like - Will Rogers
I never met a half dollar I didn't like - DeputyMax
Page: of 139 Replies: 2,075 / Views: 96,276Next Topic  

To participate in the forum you must log in or register.

Disclaimer: While a tremendous amount of effort goes into ensuring the accuracy of the information contained in this site, Coin Community assumes no liability for errors. Copyright 2005 - 2021 Coin Community Family- all rights reserved worldwide. Use of any images or content on this website without prior written permission of Coin Community or the original lender is strictly prohibited.
Contact Us  |  Advertise Here  |  Privacy Policy / Terms of Use

Coin Community Forum © 2005 - 2021 Coin Community Forums
It took 0.43 seconds to rattle this change. Powered By: