Coin Community Family of Web Sites
Like us on Facebook! Subscribe to our Youtube Channel! Check out our Twitter! Check out our Pinterest!
Username:
Password:
Save Password
Forgot your Password?

Welcome Guest! Need help? Got a question? Inherit some coins?
Our coin forum is completely free! Register Now!

2021 Peace And Morgan Dollars!

First page | Previous Page | Next Page | Last 15 Replies

To participate in the forum you must log in or register.
Author Previous TopicReplies: 2,107 / Views: 98,539Next Topic
Page: of 141
Pillar of the Community
United States
2116 Posts
 Posted 10/21/2021  9:13 pm  Show Profile   Bookmark this reply Add Connor to your friends list Get a Link to this Reply
I was just on hold for slightly over an hour to simply change a credit card number. When someone finally picked up I couldn't understand them at all and they mumbled the entire time. I gave them the new number and he assured me I was good to go. I won't believe anything from the mint until I see it in my mailbox. Good luck to anybody that has to call the 1-800 number for the mint!!
Pillar of the Community
United States
3104 Posts
 Posted 10/21/2021  9:27 pm  Show Profile   Bookmark this reply Add morgans dad to your friends list Get a Link to this Reply
Received Tracking info ... Out of 4 orders, ONE shipped and 3 in Processing ! All changed early this evening !!!!!!!!! 9920XXX
Bedrock of the Community
United States
11371 Posts
 Posted 10/21/2021  9:46 pm  Show Profile   Bookmark this reply Add CelticKnot to your friends list Get a Link to this Reply
Same here... my P Morgan and Peace now show "Processing" so that's everything. No tracking #'s yet but this is exciting.
Pillar of the Community
United States
6129 Posts
 Posted 10/21/2021  10:05 pm  Show Profile   Bookmark this reply Add westernsky to your friends list Get a Link to this Reply
My "D" order just changed from "Processing" to "Shipped"!

I hope to see it in early November!
Valued Member
United States
76 Posts
 Posted 10/21/2021  11:02 pm  Show Profile   Bookmark this reply Add phillyprod to your friends list Get a Link to this Reply
My CC Privy order has been accepted by USPS.

Interestingly, it was shipped from Irving, TX and not Memphis, TN.

They must be using a different fulfillment center to get these orders out, which would explain how they're able to process them so fast.
Pillar of the Community
United States
712 Posts
 Posted 10/21/2021  11:29 pm  Show Profile   Bookmark this reply Add shtudentt to your friends list Get a Link to this Reply
my CC was charged for P Morgan and Peace, status changed to processing
Pillar of the Community
United States
3104 Posts
 Posted 10/21/2021  11:48 pm  Show Profile   Bookmark this reply Add morgans dad to your friends list Get a Link to this Reply
We were not there then, ( 1921 ) We are living the 100TH Anniversary Though !!!!!! Great Feeling !!!
Valued Member
United States
378 Posts
 Posted 10/22/2021  06:47 am  Show Profile   Bookmark this reply Add Reno32 to your friends list Get a Link to this Reply
I just seen my Morgan and Peace(P)processing also, but I check my CC to see was I charged, the mint showing 85.00 do they divide an order when they was order together. The site show 170.00
Pillar of the Community
United States
4380 Posts
 Posted 10/22/2021  08:13 am  Show Profile   Bookmark this reply Add hfjacinto to your friends list Get a Link to this Reply
All processing nothing yet shipped :(
United States
49 Posts
 Posted 10/22/2021  08:57 am  Show Profile   Bookmark this reply Add johnsolaris to your friends list Get a Link to this Reply
Hi,

Just checked the USM website & my Morgan-D has shipped !!!
Learn More...
United States
106502 Posts
United States
14 Posts
 Posted 10/22/2021  09:19 am  Show Profile   Bookmark this reply Add Bullsquid to your friends list Get a Link to this Reply
My Morgan 2021 Silver Dollar with (D) Mint Mark has shipped. I have orders for all of the Morgans and Peace dollar and my CC has been charged for all of them and are processing. It wont be very long now!
Pillar of the Community
United States
1036 Posts
 Posted 10/22/2021  09:31 am  Show Profile   Bookmark this reply Add JasonKflo to your friends list Get a Link to this Reply
My Peace dollar order still says backorder. The Morgan orders all say processing still.
Pillar of the Community
United States
4218 Posts
 Posted 10/22/2021  09:35 am  Show Profile   Bookmark this reply Add Dearborn to your friends list Get a Link to this Reply

Quote:
My Morgan 2021 Silver Dollar with (D) Mint Mark has shipped

Shipped or just have a tracking number, but the shipper has not yet gotten it yet? Is it actually on the move?
Valued Member
United States
455 Posts
 Posted 10/22/2021  09:50 am  Show Profile   Bookmark this reply Add psuman08 to your friends list Get a Link to this Reply
Has anyone else had the charges go onto their card then come back off? Still shows processing but there was only a temporary hold on the funds.
Page: of 141 Previous TopicReplies: 2,107 / Views: 98,539Next Topic  

To participate in the forum you must log in or register.

Disclaimer: While a tremendous amount of effort goes into ensuring the accuracy of the information contained in this site, Coin Community assumes no liability for errors. Copyright 2005 - 2021 Coin Community Family- all rights reserved worldwide. Use of any images or content on this website without prior written permission of Coin Community or the original lender is strictly prohibited.
Contact Us  |  Advertise Here  |  Privacy Policy / Terms of Use

Coin Community Forum © 2005 - 2021 Coin Community Forums
It took 1.04 seconds to rattle this change. Powered By: