Coin Community Family of Web Sites
Like us on Facebook! Subscribe to our Youtube Channel! Check out our Twitter! Check out our Pinterest!
Username:
Password:
Save Password
Forgot your Password?

Welcome Guest! Need help? Got a question? Inherit some coins?
Our coin forum is completely free! Register Now!

2021 Peace And Morgan Dollars!

First page | Previous Page | Next Page | Last 15 Replies

To participate in the forum you must log in or register.
Author Previous TopicReplies: 2,112 / Views: 99,530Next Topic
Page: of 141
Learn More...
United States
106611 Posts
 Posted 10/22/2021  10:15 am  Show Profile   Bookmark this reply Add jbuck to your friends list Get a Link to this Reply

Quote:
Has anyone else had the charges go onto their card then come back off?
Yes, "pending" charges will expire if not posted in a certain amount of time. All my Morgan and Peace pending charges are long since gone. I had a second pending charge for the Privy O that expired this morning (it was there last night). The privy O is the only one I have that is processing.
Pillar of the Community
United States
4384 Posts
 Posted 10/22/2021  11:11 am  Show Profile   Bookmark this reply Add hfjacinto to your friends list Get a Link to this Reply
Woot Woot CC and O have tracking number!!!

That's the only one I have no duplicates of.
Learn More...
United States
106611 Posts
 Posted 10/22/2021  11:17 am  Show Profile   Bookmark this reply Add jbuck to your friends list Get a Link to this Reply
My privy O Morgan has a tracking number and I just got an email!
Valued Member
United States
422 Posts
 Posted 10/22/2021  11:54 am  Show Profile   Bookmark this reply Add DeputyMax to your friends list Get a Link to this Reply
My D and S order is showing as shipped but I was only charged half of the total order.
Apparently even though they only show up as one order on the website the mint ships them separately,
I got a tracking number from UPS ground for delivery next Tuesday but I don't know which one I'll be getting.
I never met a man I didn't like - Will Rogers
I never met a half dollar I didn't like - DeputyMax
Valued Member
United States
142 Posts
 Posted 10/22/2021  1:02 pm  Show Profile   Bookmark this reply Add Pmint1 to your friends list Get a Link to this Reply
My first tracking number showed on the "o" privy Morgan.
Valued Member
United States
379 Posts
 Posted 10/22/2021  1:19 pm  Show Profile   Bookmark this reply Add Reno32 to your friends list Get a Link to this Reply
I talk to a mint rep because they charge me half and she told me they charge me for the Morgan (P) and the Peace is still on back order.
Valued Member
United States
74 Posts
 Posted 10/22/2021  1:35 pm  Show Profile   Bookmark this reply Add jaberwoke to your friends list Get a Link to this Reply
Got tracking for my CC and O shipping together(one each).
United States
3 Posts
 Posted 10/22/2021  1:37 pm  Show Profile   Bookmark this reply Add Quixy to your friends list Get a Link to this Reply
Is anyone else unable to get through when they call the customer service number? Once I select an option it either gives a busy tone or says the call cannot be completed as dialed.

This is a pain, because I simply need to update my card info before they cancel my order.
Pillar of the Community
United States
1079 Posts
 Posted 10/22/2021  1:40 pm  Show Profile   Bookmark this reply Add atticguy to your friends list Get a Link to this Reply
Well, there's got to be a glitch in the system at the Mint. ALL of my 45 items, even those that go back to 2015, are now labeled "PROCESSING". Also, the last two items I ordered (one I got in the mail this week and the other is suppose to be on its way) are not on my list at all. FUN!!
Valued Member
United States
372 Posts
 Posted 10/22/2021  4:07 pm  Show Profile   Bookmark this reply Add carlp007 to your friends list Get a Link to this Reply
Got a tracking number for my O. It has not arrived at USPS yet.
Pillar of the Community
United States
4384 Posts
 Posted 10/22/2021  4:16 pm  Show Profile   Bookmark this reply Add hfjacinto to your friends list Get a Link to this Reply
The Morgans are coming from Texas. Must be a different service center.
Valued Member
United States
461 Posts
 Posted 10/22/2021  4:36 pm  Show Profile   Bookmark this reply Add psuman08 to your friends list Get a Link to this Reply
I got my tracking for CC an O (2 different purchases). Money still not taken out of my account. I assume this will happen when they are actually shipped (vs. just having label created).
Pillar of the Community
United States
3621 Posts
 Posted 10/22/2021  4:41 pm  Show Profile   Check Tanman2001's eBay Listings Bookmark this reply Add Tanman2001 to your friends list Get a Link to this Reply
CC, O, Peace, and Philly Morgan are all now "Processing". D and S are "Shipped" with tracking #. Pending charge on card for all 6.
Pillar of the Community
United States
519 Posts
 Posted 10/22/2021  4:43 pm  Show Profile   Bookmark this reply Add mrpapageorgio to your friends list Get a Link to this Reply
All are now processing on my end
United States
25 Posts
 Posted 10/22/2021  5:08 pm  Show Profile   Bookmark this reply Add Aileron to your friends list Get a Link to this Reply
deleted post
Edited by Aileron
10/22/2021 8:11 pm
Page: of 141 Previous TopicReplies: 2,112 / Views: 99,530Next Topic  

To participate in the forum you must log in or register.

Disclaimer: While a tremendous amount of effort goes into ensuring the accuracy of the information contained in this site, Coin Community assumes no liability for errors. Copyright 2005 - 2021 Coin Community Family- all rights reserved worldwide. Use of any images or content on this website without prior written permission of Coin Community or the original lender is strictly prohibited.
Contact Us  |  Advertise Here  |  Privacy Policy / Terms of Use

Coin Community Forum © 2005 - 2021 Coin Community Forums
It took 0.46 seconds to rattle this change. Powered By: