Coin Community Family of Web Sites
Like us on Facebook! Subscribe to our Youtube Channel! Check out our Twitter! Check out our Pinterest!
Username:
Password:
Save Password
Forgot your Password?

Welcome Guest! Need help? Got a question? Inherit some coins?
Our coin forum is completely free! Register Now!

2021 Peace And Morgan Dollars!

First page | Previous Page | Next Page | Last 15 Replies

To participate in the forum you must log in or register.
Author Previous TopicReplies: 2,078 / Views: 96,596Next Topic
Page: of 139
Learn More...
United States
106270 Posts
 Posted 10/26/2021  4:54 pm  Show Profile   Bookmark this reply Add jbuck to your friends list Get a Link to this Reply

Quote:
Got a text from DaMint with a tracking # for my Peace...
Pillar of the Community
United States
3613 Posts
 Posted 10/26/2021  5:14 pm  Show Profile   Check Tanman2001's eBay Listings Bookmark this reply Add Tanman2001 to your friends list Get a Link to this Reply
My D and S were delivered today but I won't be able to see them until I go back home for Thanksgiving.
Learn More...
United States
106270 Posts
 Posted 10/26/2021  5:24 pm  Show Profile   Bookmark this reply Add jbuck to your friends list Get a Link to this Reply

Quote:
My D and S were delivered today...

Quote:
...but I won't be able to see them until I go back home for Thanksgiving.

I trust they are in good hands though.
Valued Member
United States
243 Posts
 Posted 10/26/2021  5:40 pm  Show Profile   Bookmark this reply Add tomtom777 to your friends list Get a Link to this Reply
RTP:
I had my card locked and forgot to unlock it, I got a email Friday that they were going to cancel my order and I wasn't able to get through to them until yesterday but that was for CC Morgan. Then they email this morning about another order that basically said they ran out of them is how I took it. After I go through today the charge went through right away and hopefully they will ship now. It strange but the only times I could get through were when I clicked the link on website with my phone. Anytime I dial the number directly into phone it doesn't work and I get busy signal or phone not in service.
Valued Member
United States
367 Posts
 Posted 10/26/2021  8:19 pm  Show Profile   Bookmark this reply Add carlp007 to your friends list Get a Link to this Reply
jbuck
Pillar of the Community
United States
3094 Posts
 Posted 10/26/2021  8:21 pm  Show Profile   Bookmark this reply Add morgans dad to your friends list Get a Link to this Reply
jbuck, ENJOY !!!!!!
Valued Member
United States
206 Posts
 Posted 10/26/2021  9:05 pm  Show Profile   Bookmark this reply Add 1847bill to your friends list Get a Link to this Reply
Has anyone noticed a lot of long and short fibers in the airtites? I received 10 of the o mints today. One has a stain on the coin. One has a ding in the eye. One has a a long fiber across most of the face and all have small fibers.
Pillar of the Community
United States
961 Posts
 Posted 10/27/2021  02:40 am  Show Profile   Bookmark this reply Add wyzeguy to your friends list Get a Link to this Reply
I would say small fibers is typical for many us mint coins.
Valued Member
United States
220 Posts
 Posted 10/27/2021  03:26 am  Show Profile   Bookmark this reply Add Corbe to your friends list Get a Link to this Reply

Quote:
Has anyone noticed a lot of long and short fibers in the airtites?

Yes, I was wondering how the black velour fibers got in mine. It's not typical.
Valued Member
United States
263 Posts
 Posted 10/27/2021  05:50 am  Show Profile   Bookmark this reply Add Eagle4Life to your friends list Get a Link to this Reply
Many here appear to be falsely under the impression the Mint owes a MS70 coin that is put together in a vacuum sealed capsule in a sterile room. I see the defects on these coins in the Facebook groups as well and I bet you are largely in the minority.
Pillar of the Community
United States
3094 Posts
 Posted 10/27/2021  06:26 am  Show Profile   Bookmark this reply Add morgans dad to your friends list Get a Link to this Reply
I have received no less than 50 orders per year for about a decade, From The U S MINT . Their Quality control left Long, Long Ago . I have returned MORE in the past few years than most buy in the same time frames..... Really !!!!! To question others for Expecting a New, Defect less Product, Is Highly inflammatory to ALL whom collect and Know better. I see people are bored and frustrated with the ways, and daily operations of the same Mint. People have been treated poorly from them and I too believe by standing up to them, in the Right and Proper way, as people here have stated is a Great American way to get them to realize, We Deserve Better !!!!!!!!!!!!! Attacking others for expecting EXACTLY what they advertise, New, Quality made, American Know how, with Brand New MS70 Coins !!!!!

When I send away to the World's Best Mint for New and Perfect coins, I expect Just that, New and As Perfect coins, as can be manufactured. Be Nice !!!!!!!
Pillar of the Community
United States
1118 Posts
 Posted 10/27/2021  07:41 am  Show Profile   Bookmark this reply Add machine20 to your friends list Get a Link to this Reply
Agree that these should be perfect. Just a reminder that these cost 4x spot price
Learn More...
United States
106270 Posts
 Posted 10/27/2021  09:09 am  Show Profile   Bookmark this reply Add jbuck to your friends list Get a Link to this Reply

Quote:
Has anyone noticed a lot of long and short fibers in the airtites?
Not in, but certainly on. Seems like more than usual. Must be from the "new & improved" OGP.
Pillar of the Community
United States
1760 Posts
 Posted 10/27/2021  09:28 am  Show Profile   Bookmark this reply Add Bret to your friends list Get a Link to this Reply

Quote:
Many here appear to be falsely under the impression the Mint owes a MS70 coin that is put together in a vacuum sealed capsule in a sterile room.

Yes. For what they charge, that's exactly what I expect. They'd be out of business in a real free market situation.
United States
48 Posts
 Posted 10/27/2021  09:39 am  Show Profile   Bookmark this reply Add pcerio to your friends list Get a Link to this Reply

Quote:
Many here appear to be falsely under the impression the Mint owes a MS70 coin that is put together in a vacuum sealed capsule in a sterile room.

Quote:
Yes. For what they charge, that's exactly what I expect. They'd be out of business in a real free market situation.

+1
Page: of 139 Previous TopicReplies: 2,078 / Views: 96,596Next Topic  

To participate in the forum you must log in or register.

Disclaimer: While a tremendous amount of effort goes into ensuring the accuracy of the information contained in this site, Coin Community assumes no liability for errors. Copyright 2005 - 2021 Coin Community Family- all rights reserved worldwide. Use of any images or content on this website without prior written permission of Coin Community or the original lender is strictly prohibited.
Contact Us  |  Advertise Here  |  Privacy Policy / Terms of Use

Coin Community Forum © 2005 - 2021 Coin Community Forums
It took 0.42 seconds to rattle this change. Powered By: