Coin Community Family of Web Sites
Like us on Facebook! Subscribe to our Youtube Channel! Check out our Twitter! Check out our Pinterest!
Username:
Password:
Save Password
Forgot your Password?

Welcome Guest! Need help? Got a question? Inherit some coins?
Our coin forum is completely free! Register Now!

2021 Peace And Morgan Dollars!

First page | Previous Page | Next Page | Last 15 Replies

To participate in the forum you must log in or register.
Author Previous TopicReplies: 2,107 / Views: 98,810Next Topic
Page: of 141
Pillar of the Community
United States
3104 Posts
 Posted 10/27/2021  6:58 pm  Show Profile   Bookmark this reply Add morgans dad to your friends list Get a Link to this Reply
Cujohn, I am Thrilled Your coins are SWEET. I too thought the same about the finishes, judging from some pictures posted HERE, UNTIL I received My S minted GEMS..... They look Awesome and Perfect All of Them. The UNC finish is Sweet. I see We had some New Beauty marks, on Ms. ANNA'S neck Too. Enjoy !!!
Edited by morgans dad
10/27/2021 7:01 pm
Pillar of the Community
United States
3104 Posts
 Posted 10/27/2021  7:05 pm  Show Profile   Bookmark this reply Add morgans dad to your friends list Get a Link to this Reply
I Agree about using your Fingers to slowly open an Encapsulated Coin......
Pillar of the Community
United States
964 Posts
 Posted 10/27/2021  7:19 pm  Show Profile   Bookmark this reply Add wyzeguy to your friends list Get a Link to this Reply
My CC and O are supposed to arrive tomorrow. The D and S appear to be part of that email as I've yet to get shipment notification for them.
Pillar of the Community
United States
518 Posts
 Posted 10/27/2021  7:38 pm  Show Profile   Bookmark this reply Add mrpapageorgio to your friends list Get a Link to this Reply
Got the D and S today. Supposed to get the P and Peace tomorrow and will inspect all 4 once those come in. The CC and O, while I have a USPS tracking number, still waiting for USPS to receive it.
Valued Member
United States
254 Posts
 Posted 10/27/2021  9:48 pm  Show Profile   Bookmark this reply Add Lunch Money to your friends list Get a Link to this Reply
Shipped!!
I just got an email that my Peace dollar has shipped. That's just hours after I got the "please by patient" email.
Valued Member
United States
220 Posts
 Posted 10/27/2021  10:30 pm  Show Profile   Bookmark this reply Add Corbe to your friends list Get a Link to this Reply
It seems like everyone is reporting good S coins so far.
Valued Member
United States
372 Posts
 Posted 10/28/2021  12:56 am  Show Profile   Bookmark this reply Add carlp007 to your friends list Get a Link to this Reply
Received my CC and O today. They look great. No problems and good finish. Very happy with my D/S/CC/O.

P and Peace remain. Received shipping email 6 hours 30 minutes after receiving my be patient email from the Mint.
Valued Member
United States
372 Posts
 Posted 10/28/2021  01:01 am  Show Profile   Bookmark this reply Add carlp007 to your friends list Get a Link to this Reply

Quote:
Has there been any morning sales lately on the new Morgans?

I have been checking every morning since the Morgans have started shipping. I have not seen any for sale on the Mint site yet.
Pillar of the Community
United States
4380 Posts
 Posted 10/28/2021  08:26 am  Show Profile   Bookmark this reply Add hfjacinto to your friends list Get a Link to this Reply
Everything I ordered has been shipped. All are in the USPS except for 1 order (which the mint split into 2 separate mailings?)

AND the Peace and P Morgan are out for Delivery!!
Learn More...
United States
106502 Posts
 Posted 10/28/2021  08:51 am  Show Profile   Bookmark this reply Add jbuck to your friends list Get a Link to this Reply

Quote:
I just got an email that my Peace dollar has shipped. That's just hours after I got the "please by patient" email.
I got the same yesterday evening!

I see the light at the end of the tunnel.
Learn More...
United States
106502 Posts
 Posted 10/28/2021  09:00 am  Show Profile   Bookmark this reply Add jbuck to your friends list Get a Link to this Reply

Quote:
AND the Peace and P Morgan are out for Delivery!!
Fantastic!
Pillar of the Community
United States
1041 Posts
 Posted 10/28/2021  09:25 am  Show Profile   Bookmark this reply Add JasonKflo to your friends list Get a Link to this Reply
My D,S, O privy and CC Privy are out for delivery today.
My Peace got a tracking number yeseterday so they should ship fairly soon and my Philly Morgan is on its way as well but its in Texas .
Learn More...
United States
106502 Posts
 Posted 10/28/2021  10:23 am  Show Profile   Bookmark this reply Add jbuck to your friends list Get a Link to this Reply

Quote:
My D,S, O privy and CC Privy are out for delivery today.

Quote:
My Peace got a tracking number yeseterday so they should ship fairly soon...
Same. I keep refreshing that tab to see if it has been picked up by the USPS yet.

Quote:
... and my Philly Morgan is on its way as well but its in Texas .

Valued Member
United States
372 Posts
 Posted 10/28/2021  10:30 am  Show Profile   Bookmark this reply Add carlp007 to your friends list Get a Link to this Reply
Seems more coins are starting to move.

My CC/O/D/S where shipped out of TN. None from TX
Valued Member
United States
210 Posts
 Posted 10/28/2021  10:49 am  Show Profile   Bookmark this reply Add 1847bill to your friends list Get a Link to this Reply
I've been checking the mint site every morning to see if any go up for sale. I missed ordering the cc Morgan. The weekly sales reports don't show any sales and show a reduction of sales probably caused by decline cc.
Page: of 141 Previous TopicReplies: 2,107 / Views: 98,810Next Topic  

To participate in the forum you must log in or register.

Disclaimer: While a tremendous amount of effort goes into ensuring the accuracy of the information contained in this site, Coin Community assumes no liability for errors. Copyright 2005 - 2021 Coin Community Family- all rights reserved worldwide. Use of any images or content on this website without prior written permission of Coin Community or the original lender is strictly prohibited.
Contact Us  |  Advertise Here  |  Privacy Policy / Terms of Use

Coin Community Forum © 2005 - 2021 Coin Community Forums
It took 0.49 seconds to rattle this change. Powered By: