Coin Community Family of Web Sites
Like us on Facebook! Subscribe to our Youtube Channel! Check out our Twitter! Check out our Pinterest!
Username:
Password:
Save Password
Forgot your Password?

Welcome Guest! Need help? Got a question? Inherit some coins?
Our coin forum is completely free! Register Now!

2021 Peace And Morgan Dollars!

First page | Previous Page | Next Page | Last 15 Replies

To participate in the forum you must log in or register.
Author Previous TopicReplies: 2,107 / Views: 98,720Next Topic
Page: of 141
Learn More...
United States
106502 Posts
 Posted 10/28/2021  11:14 am  Show Profile   Bookmark this reply Add jbuck to your friends list Get a Link to this Reply

Quote:
My CC/O/D/S where shipped out of TN. None from TX
For what it is worth, my Privy O came from Texas.
Pillar of the Community
United States
4380 Posts
 Posted 10/28/2021  11:32 am  Show Profile   Bookmark this reply Add hfjacinto to your friends list Get a Link to this Reply
Based on my experiences, stuff shipped out of Texas gets to my house in less time them stuff shipped out of Memphis.
Valued Member
United States
142 Posts
 Posted 10/28/2021  11:49 am  Show Profile   Bookmark this reply Add Pmint1 to your friends list Get a Link to this Reply
Opposite for me. Memphis seems to be faster to Oregon than Texas.
Learn More...
United States
106502 Posts
 Posted 10/28/2021  11:52 am  Show Profile   Bookmark this reply Add jbuck to your friends list Get a Link to this Reply
morgans dad, I split your reply into its own topic here...

http://goccf.com/t/409928

I am letting you know in case you did not get a forum email notification of the move.
Pillar of the Community
United States
1041 Posts
 Posted 10/28/2021  12:04 pm  Show Profile   Bookmark this reply Add JasonKflo to your friends list Get a Link to this Reply
I generally agree with Texas shipping quicker though my Tennessee stuff is coming ahead of schedule on this order
Valued Member
United States
259 Posts
 Posted 10/28/2021  12:45 pm  Show Profile   Bookmark this reply Add iontyre to your friends list Get a Link to this Reply
Shipping these is happening very weirdly. Some people get their coins shipped in totally different order! I got my CC first - O, S, and D have shipped, P and Peace not yet shipped.
Valued Member
United States
314 Posts
 Posted 10/28/2021  12:46 pm  Show Profile   Bookmark this reply Add jason39305 to your friends list Get a Link to this Reply
My philly Morgan and Peace dollars came today. Super excited to say the least!.

Valued Member
United States
263 Posts
 Posted 10/28/2021  1:12 pm  Show Profile   Bookmark this reply Add Eagle4Life to your friends list Get a Link to this Reply
I got another batch delivered today - and my first complaint is a Denver Morgan was out of the capsule loose in the box with what looks like a fingerprint on the obverse. The rest were loose in the box but capsule was fine. I guess I'll be returning this one. I guess I cannot complain too much after my prior couple posts LOL. The specks are dust and fuzzies from the packaging from the capsule being open.
Edited by Eagle4Life
10/28/2021 1:33 pm
Learn More...
United States
106502 Posts
 Posted 10/28/2021  1:45 pm  Show Profile   Bookmark this reply Add jbuck to your friends list Get a Link to this Reply
I got slack on the tracking tab refresh, but good news for my Peace dollar!

Arrived at USPS Regional Origin Facility
October 28, 2021 at 10:21 am

COPPELL TX DISTRIBUTION CENTER

Expected Delivery by
TUESDAY 2 NOVEMBER 2021

Learn More...
United States
106502 Posts
 Posted 10/28/2021  1:49 pm  Show Profile   Bookmark this reply Add jbuck to your friends list Get a Link to this Reply

Quote:
My philly Morgan and Peace dollars came today. Super excited to say the least!.
Fantastic!

Quote:
I got another batch delivered today - and my first complaint is a Denver Morgan was out of the capsule loose in the box with what looks like a fingerprint on the obverse...
Not fantastic.
Valued Member
United States
378 Posts
 Posted 10/28/2021  1:49 pm  Show Profile   Bookmark this reply Add Reno32 to your friends list Get a Link to this Reply
I got mine today, 4 Morgan 2 more been shipped the Peace and the P Morgan. Here go some shots that not to good.

CC/O

D/S

I got to say I'm please

Pillar of the Community
United States
573 Posts
 Posted 10/28/2021  1:54 pm  Show Profile   Bookmark this reply Add Nells250 to your friends list Get a Link to this Reply
PEACE "... expected delivery... Nov 1..." I am now on the fence... it looks like the Peace is more impressive as a 2021 coin than the Morgans!
Learn More...
United States
106502 Posts
 Posted 10/28/2021  1:56 pm  Show Profile   Bookmark this reply Add jbuck to your friends list Get a Link to this Reply

Quote:
I got mine today, 4 Morgan 2 more been shipped the Peace and the P Morgan. Here go some shots that not to good.
Looking good!
Valued Member
United States
142 Posts
 Posted 10/28/2021  2:25 pm  Show Profile   Bookmark this reply Add Pmint1 to your friends list Get a Link to this Reply
I agree the Peace is a very impressive looking dollar. I get mine Monday.
Valued Member
United States
142 Posts
 Posted 10/28/2021  2:27 pm  Show Profile   Bookmark this reply Add Pmint1 to your friends list Get a Link to this Reply
Jason39305
Is that doubling in Liberty on your Peace dollar or just the way the picture makes it look?
Page: of 141 Previous TopicReplies: 2,107 / Views: 98,720Next Topic  

To participate in the forum you must log in or register.

Disclaimer: While a tremendous amount of effort goes into ensuring the accuracy of the information contained in this site, Coin Community assumes no liability for errors. Copyright 2005 - 2021 Coin Community Family- all rights reserved worldwide. Use of any images or content on this website without prior written permission of Coin Community or the original lender is strictly prohibited.
Contact Us  |  Advertise Here  |  Privacy Policy / Terms of Use

Coin Community Forum © 2005 - 2021 Coin Community Forums
It took 0.44 seconds to rattle this change. Powered By: