Coin Community Family of Web Sites
Like us on Facebook! Subscribe to our Youtube Channel! Check out our Twitter! Check out our Pinterest!
Username:
Password:
Save Password
Forgot your Password?

Welcome Guest! Need help? Got a question? Inherit some coins?
Our coin forum is completely free! Register Now!

2021 Peace And Morgan Dollars!

First page | Previous Page | Last 15 Replies

To participate in the forum you must log in or register.
Author Previous TopicReplies: 2,081 / Views: 96,793Next Topic
Page: of 139
Learn More...
United States
106302 Posts
 Posted 11/24/2021  3:21 pm  Show Profile   Bookmark this reply Add jbuck to your friends list Get a Link to this Reply

Quote:
Order is now shipped again with new tracking number - awaiting pickup...again
I hope it works out this time!
Pillar of the Community
United States
4071 Posts
Valued Member
United States
459 Posts
 Posted 11/25/2021  05:59 am  Show Profile   Bookmark this reply Add PlumCrazy814 to your friends list Get a Link to this Reply
Well, today, my order reverted back to the original tracking number on the mint website. Checked tracking on both the old one and the one I got yesterday and both are showing awaiting scan.
Learn More...
United States
106302 Posts
 Posted 11/26/2021  11:00 pm  Show Profile   Bookmark this reply Add jbuck to your friends list Get a Link to this Reply

Quote:
Well, today, my order reverted back to the original tracking number on the mint website. Checked tracking on both the old one and the one I got yesterday and both are showing awaiting scan.
Pillar of the Community
United States
1079 Posts
 Posted 11/26/2021  11:39 pm  Show Profile   Bookmark this reply Add atticguy to your friends list Get a Link to this Reply
Well, I kept my complete 2021 Morgan/Peace dollar set for less than a month but ended up selling them today at the local coin show. Ended up with a $25 profit per coin which was a lot less than I was hoping for, but at least I didn't have to deal with going the eBay route.
The dealer who bought mine should make a big profit with them if he decides to sent them in for grading as I believe they'll all come back as MS70's.
The reason I got rid of them? First off, having all 9 I bought (I got extras for a buddy) showed up just now together on my c-card was an eye opener; I just didn't have enough free cash to pay all at once. Secondly, I really never liked Morgans. In my opinion, Morgans are maybe one of the most ugly coins ever made at the Mint. I thought maybe buying these 2021's might change my mind, but nope. (Liberty looks like an old fat barmaid to me) I saved a 2021 Peace dollar for me and plan on buying the 2022 proof Peace dollar next year.
Valued Member
United States
459 Posts
 Posted Yesterday   12:28 pm  Show Profile   Bookmark this reply Add PlumCrazy814 to your friends list Get a Link to this Reply
Arrived at USPS Regional Origin Facility
November 28, 2021 at 12:52 am

NASHVILLE TN DISTRIBUTION CENTER ANNEX

Woohoo! Guess we will see but I feel confident
Edited by PlumCrazy814
Yesterday 12:29 pm
Pillar of the Community
United States
4071 Posts
Pillar of the Community
United States
4071 Posts
 Posted Yesterday   1:28 pm  Show Profile   Bookmark this reply Add Dearborn to your friends list Get a Link to this Reply
My first 5 Morgan/Peace dollars (3 Morgans, 2 Peace)are in the encapsulation stage at PCGS, they already took my remaining 3 vouchers that I had when I sent them in. Now that my account is renewed, I have 8 more to play with.. (2 for the O and CC and the remaining 6 for my ASE's I plan on sending in)
United States
5 Posts
 Posted Today  8H 11M ago  Show Profile   Bookmark this reply Add Sleepyd00d to your friends list Get a Link to this Reply

Quote:
Arrived at USPS Regional Origin Facility
November 28, 2021 at 12:52 am

NASHVILLE TN DISTRIBUTION CENTER ANNEX

Woohoo! Guess we will see but I feel confident

Quote:
Well there is movement on my O and CC Morgan dollars finally - due to be DELIVERED on Tuesday! the mint is finally getting me my coins!!

Did these start moving with the new USPS label or the original?
Valued Member
United States
459 Posts
 Posted Today  4H 13M ago  Show Profile   Bookmark this reply Add PlumCrazy814 to your friends list Get a Link to this Reply

Quote:
Did these start moving with the new USPS label or the original?

New USPS label. At least for tracking. Old tracking is still status awaiting scan which is the only one listed when I log into my USMINT account.

Status: The item is currently in transit to the destination.
Pillar of the Community
United States
4071 Posts
Page: of 139 Previous TopicReplies: 2,081 / Views: 96,793Next Topic  

To participate in the forum you must log in or register.

Disclaimer: While a tremendous amount of effort goes into ensuring the accuracy of the information contained in this site, Coin Community assumes no liability for errors. Copyright 2005 - 2021 Coin Community Family- all rights reserved worldwide. Use of any images or content on this website without prior written permission of Coin Community or the original lender is strictly prohibited.
Contact Us  |  Advertise Here  |  Privacy Policy / Terms of Use

Coin Community Forum © 2005 - 2021 Coin Community Forums
It took 0.42 seconds to rattle this change. Powered By: