Coin Community Family of Web Sites
Like us on Facebook! Subscribe to our Youtube Channel! Check out our Twitter! Check out our Pinterest!
Username:
Password:
Save Password
Forgot your Password?

Welcome Guest! Need help? Got a question? Inherit some coins?
Our coin forum is completely free! Register Now!

2021 Peace And Morgan Dollars!

First page | Previous Page | Next Page | Last 15 Replies

To participate in the forum you must log in or register.
Author Previous TopicReplies: 2,246 / Views: 110,348Next Topic
Page: of 150
Pillar of the Community
United States
1127 Posts
 Posted 11/29/2021  8:44 pm  Show Profile   Bookmark this reply Add machine20 to your friends list Get a Link to this Reply
shocked these haven't gone back on sale again. the mint has 10000 CCs just sitting there
Valued Member
United States
492 Posts
 Posted 11/30/2021  12:04 pm  Show Profile   Bookmark this reply Add PlumCrazy814 to your friends list Get a Link to this Reply
I like the quality of what I received. I guess it was worth the wait.

CC OBV:

CC REV:

O OBV:

O REV:

Learn More...
United States
108132 Posts
 Posted 11/30/2021  12:33 pm  Show Profile   Bookmark this reply Add jbuck to your friends list Get a Link to this Reply

Quote:
I like the quality of what I received. I guess it was worth the wait.
Outstanding!
Pillar of the Community
Learn More...
United States
5260 Posts
 Posted 11/30/2021  7:11 pm  Show Profile   Bookmark this reply Add Dearborn to your friends list Get a Link to this Reply
Well my CC and O privy Morgan dollars arrived at the house today. I took the mint box, and re-boxed it into another, signed on to PCGS filled out the proper forms and got it addressed for grading. Next stop is the Post Office to send it registered mail to PCGS.

My my, what an ordeal this entire thing has been....
Edited by Dearborn
12/01/2021 08:45 am
Valued Member
United States
320 Posts
 Posted 11/30/2021  8:41 pm  Show Profile   Bookmark this reply Add livingwater to your friends list Get a Link to this Reply
Wow Dearborn you FINALLY got them. I wasn't able to get the CC or O. I'm hoping the Mint will release some after all the orders are filled and sorted out but I'm not holding my breath. I'll need be lucky to notice in time to place order.
Valued Member
United States
228 Posts
 Posted 11/30/2021  9:40 pm  Show Profile   Bookmark this reply Add EDM to your friends list Get a Link to this Reply
Wow. I was beginning to think this story wasn't going to end well, but it seems it is. Congrats.
United States
25 Posts
 Posted 11/30/2021  10:09 pm  Show Profile   Bookmark this reply Add Aileron to your friends list Get a Link to this Reply
Unbelievable how brazen they are. Not sure what province in China they are in.

Chinese site selling counterfeit Morgan 2021cc dollar coins.

One would think our government should have in its bag of tricks the ability to order US search engines to not return web sites selling counterfeit anything.
Edited by Aileron
12/01/2021 09:53 am
Pillar of the Community
Learn More...
United States
5260 Posts
Valued Member
United States
77 Posts
 Posted 12/01/2021  09:14 am  Show Profile   Bookmark this reply Add Rick-99 to your friends list Get a Link to this Reply
It great to see these are finally making progress and showing up. Is there anyone else still waiting for these coins? Mine have been in the same (shipping label printed ) stage for over a month now. But all these post are giving me some hope.
Learn More...
United States
108132 Posts
 Posted 12/01/2021  09:47 am  Show Profile   Bookmark this reply Add jbuck to your friends list Get a Link to this Reply

Quote:
Next stop is the Post Office to sent it registered mail to PCGS.
Good luck!
Valued Member
United States
65 Posts
 Posted 12/01/2021  4:26 pm  Show Profile   Bookmark this reply Add barkeep to your friends list Get a Link to this Reply
Still no movement or change of status on mine. The Mint says they sent it but USPS hasn't scanned it.
Learn More...
United States
108132 Posts
 Posted 12/01/2021  4:31 pm  Show Profile   Bookmark this reply Add jbuck to your friends list Get a Link to this Reply

Quote:
Still no movement or change of status on mine. The Mint says they sent it but USPS hasn't scanned it.
Pillar of the Community
United States
979 Posts
 Posted 12/01/2021  4:41 pm  Show Profile   Bookmark this reply Add wyzeguy to your friends list Get a Link to this Reply

Quote:
Next stop is the Post Office to send it registered mail to PCGS.

Will you still be able to get the early release/first strike designation or does that not matter to you?
Pillar of the Community
Learn More...
United States
5260 Posts
 Posted 12/01/2021  4:56 pm  Show Profile   Bookmark this reply Add Dearborn to your friends list Get a Link to this Reply

Quote:
Will you still be able to get the early release/first strike designation or does that not matter to you?

Yes, because of the poste date on the mint shipping box. That and the software still allows it. but the mint box cannot be opened (must still be completely sealed from them.
Pillar of the Community
United States
522 Posts
 Posted 12/02/2021  03:32 am  Show Profile   Bookmark this reply Add mrpapageorgio to your friends list Get a Link to this Reply

Quote:

PCGS requires the submission either postmarked by the cutoff date or the coins be shipped to them in their unopened mailing boxes from the mint if after the cutoff. NGC "generally" (as they state) requires received by the cutoff date either way. I'm assuming that "generally" wording means they'll give flexibility if they receive the packages a day or 2 late if the package was postmarked before the cutoff.
Edited by mrpapageorgio
12/02/2021 03:35 am
Page: of 150 Previous TopicReplies: 2,246 / Views: 110,348Next Topic  

To participate in the forum you must log in or register.

Disclaimer: While a tremendous amount of effort goes into ensuring the accuracy of the information contained in this site, Coin Community assumes no liability for errors. Copyright 2005 - 2022 Coin Community Family- all rights reserved worldwide. Use of any images or content on this website without prior written permission of Coin Community or the original lender is strictly prohibited.
Contact Us  |  Advertise Here  |  Privacy Policy / Terms of Use

Coin Community Forum © 2005 - 2022 Coin Community Forums
It took 0.51 seconds to rattle this change. Powered By: