Coin Community Family of Web Sites
Like us on Facebook! Subscribe to our Youtube Channel! Check out our Twitter! Check out our Pinterest!
Username:
Password:
Save Password
Forgot your Password?

Welcome Guest! Need help? Got a question? Inherit some coins?
Our coin forum is completely free! Register Now!

2021 Peace And Morgan Dollars!

First page | Previous Page | Next Page | Last 15 Replies

To participate in the forum you must log in or register.
Author Previous TopicReplies: 2,254 / Views: 125,182Next Topic
Page: of 151
United States
16 Posts
 Posted 12/21/2021  1:29 pm  Show Profile   Bookmark this reply Add kimber45 to your friends list Get a Link to this Reply
I tried a new setup to try and capture the luster.
Learn More...
United States
112450 Posts
 Posted 12/21/2021  2:48 pm  Show Profile   Bookmark this reply Add jbuck to your friends list Get a Link to this Reply

Quote:
I tried a new setup to try and capture the luster.
Looking good!
Pillar of the Community
United States
3870 Posts
 Posted 12/21/2021  6:10 pm  Show Profile   Bookmark this reply Add KenKat to your friends list Get a Link to this Reply
I got my Peace today - looks great!

I was a little worried that this last wave would be all of the "returns" but so far it seems like everyone is getting nice looking coins.
Valued Member
United States
446 Posts
 Posted 12/21/2021  6:22 pm  Show Profile   Bookmark this reply Add livingwater to your friends list Get a Link to this Reply
Beautiful Peace, looks perfect. All three Peace I got in the first release had minor dings/scratches.
Edited by livingwater
12/21/2021 6:23 pm
Learn More...
United States
112450 Posts
 Posted 12/22/2021  10:29 am  Show Profile   Bookmark this reply Add jbuck to your friends list Get a Link to this Reply

Quote:
I got my Peace today - looks great!
Excellent!

Quote:
I was a little worried that this last wave would be all of the "returns" but so far it seems like everyone is getting nice looking coins.
I am glad this is turning out to be good news all around.
United States
47 Posts
 Posted 12/22/2021  11:43 am  Show Profile   Bookmark this reply Add ChicagoCoinGuy to your friends list Get a Link to this Reply
My big 13-coin order from PCGS has finally come out of QA and the grades are available. All in all I have nothing to complain about:

3 Peace - all came back 70
2 Morgan D - one at 70, one at 69
2 Morgan O - both at 69
2 Morgan CC - one at 70, one at 69
2 Morgan S - both at 70
2 Morgan P - both at 70

These are all First Strike labels. Not sure if I will do FS much in the future though. I was a bit worried about how long things were taking - my order went in at about the same time as Dearborn's first order, and as the days went on I was worried that they were trying to figure out a way to break it to me that all of the coins had popped out of their capsules in shipment.

Just possibly these will arrive in Santa's sleigh.
Valued Member
United States
406 Posts
 Posted 12/22/2021  2:58 pm  Show Profile   Bookmark this reply Add carlp007 to your friends list Get a Link to this Reply
Got my recent order of Peace dollar and CC. They are great looking coins. So, I don't think got return order coins. If I did, then they would be considered crazy for sending them back.
Pillar of the Community
Learn More...
United States
7575 Posts
Learn More...
United States
112450 Posts
 Posted 12/22/2021  3:44 pm  Show Profile   Bookmark this reply Add jbuck to your friends list Get a Link to this Reply

Quote:
My big 13-coin order from PCGS has finally come out of QA and the grades are available. All in all I have nothing to complain about:
Nice results!
Pillar of the Community
Learn More...
United States
7575 Posts
 Posted 12/23/2021  6:59 pm  Show Profile   Bookmark this reply Add Dearborn to your friends list Get a Link to this Reply
Well my remaining 2 Morgan dollars arrived at home today. (the CC and O privy's) Both MS 70:
Sorry about the color of the close-up pictures, don't know whats up wit hthat.. (something I have to figure out) Maybe the time of day (sunset and my blinds are open..

Valued Member
United States
446 Posts
 Posted 12/23/2021  9:12 pm  Show Profile   Bookmark this reply Add livingwater to your friends list Get a Link to this Reply
Very nice!
United States
16 Posts
 Posted 12/24/2021  12:30 pm  Show Profile   Bookmark this reply Add kimber45 to your friends list Get a Link to this Reply
Nice Morgans
Valued Member
United States
400 Posts
 Posted 12/24/2021  7:41 pm  Show Profile   Bookmark this reply Add Reno32 to your friends list Get a Link to this Reply
Dearborn you did very well with coins congrats.
Pillar of the Community
United States
4273 Posts
 Posted 12/27/2021  6:52 pm  Show Profile   Bookmark this reply Add jimbucks to your friends list Get a Link to this Reply
Well since August my order status has been "processing". Several calls to mint revealed nothing. So I go out of town for a few weeks. Status still "processing". I call mint today and they tell me items shipped and delivered to my apt mailroom. No notification online, nothing, just "processing". So where are they? Call apt mailroom office and they don't have them but may have put in front of my door. I'm not going to be back for a week and may need to file a police report if not found. Why can't people communicate these days?
Edited by jimbucks
12/27/2021 6:53 pm
Valued Member
United States
84 Posts
 Posted 12/27/2021  7:32 pm  Show Profile   Bookmark this reply Add Rick-99 to your friends list Get a Link to this Reply
That doesn't make any sense Jim, You would think that the mints site would have them listed as shipped,not processing. I went through the same headaches with the mint on these coins and did finally get them. I wish you the best and sure hope your coins show up.
Edited by Rick-99
12/27/2021 7:34 pm
Page: of 151 Previous TopicReplies: 2,254 / Views: 125,182Next Topic  

To participate in the forum you must log in or register.

Disclaimer: While a tremendous amount of effort goes into ensuring the accuracy of the information contained in this site, Coin Community assumes no liability for errors. Copyright 2005 - 2022 Coin Community Family- all rights reserved worldwide. Use of any images or content on this website without prior written permission of Coin Community or the original lender is strictly prohibited.
Contact Us  |  Advertise Here  |  Privacy Policy / Terms of Use

Coin Community Forum © 2005 - 2022 Coin Community Forums
It took 0.45 seconds to rattle this change. Powered By: