Coin Community Family of Web Sites
Like us on Facebook! Subscribe to our Youtube Channel! Check out our Twitter! Check out our Pinterest!
Username:
Password:
Save Password
Forgot your Password?

Welcome Guest! Need help? Got a question? Inherit some coins?
Our coin forum is completely free! Register Now!

2021 Peace And Morgan Dollars!

First page | Previous Page | Next Page | Last 15 Replies

To participate in the forum you must log in or register.
Author Previous TopicReplies: 2,254 / Views: 125,179Next Topic
Page: of 151
Pillar of the Community
United States
4273 Posts
 Posted 01/04/2022  12:11 am  Show Profile   Bookmark this reply Add jimbucks to your friends list Get a Link to this Reply
Finally received. All appear flawless.

Pillar of the Community
United States
4273 Posts
 Posted 01/04/2022  12:38 am  Show Profile   Bookmark this reply Add jimbucks to your friends list Get a Link to this Reply
Is the reverse "Dollar" doubled or repunched?
Pillar of the Community
Russian Federation
647 Posts
 Posted 01/04/2022  04:26 am  Show Profile   Bookmark this reply Add Slerk to your friends list Get a Link to this Reply
I can't handle 150 pages of discussion on this topic. I just have one question. What is the value of these 2021 dollars ? Eh, just a commemorative token?a coin? Are they silver ? What is the highlight of these coins ?
Valued Member
United States
446 Posts
 Posted 01/04/2022  07:11 am  Show Profile   Bookmark this reply Add livingwater to your friends list Get a Link to this Reply
Hi Slerk,

You actually asked four questions. No problem you not wanting to read all the posts here, you can simply go to US Mint web page for specs and go to eBay sold listing for prices. Prices depend if they are in original Mint box or have been graded/slabbed. Yes there has been discussion in this topic about them being legal tender not tokens, not meant for circulation, a collectable certainly. Some don't like them because they were struck with US Mint Commemorative specs 99.9% silver, not as the originals 90% silver. Many accept them and want them, are very glad the US Mint honored the series with these 100th anniversary coins. They sold out quickly first day of each release and later some remainders sold out fast as well.
Edited by livingwater
01/04/2022 07:45 am
Valued Member
United States
446 Posts
 Posted 01/04/2022  07:32 am  Show Profile   Bookmark this reply Add livingwater to your friends list Get a Link to this Reply
jimbucks, looks like you got good ones, hooray! A few of mine have small dings, scratches.
Edited by livingwater
01/04/2022 07:49 am
Learn More...
United States
112450 Posts
 Posted 01/04/2022  09:35 am  Show Profile   Bookmark this reply Add jbuck to your friends list Get a Link to this Reply

Quote:
Finally received. All appear flawless.
Excellent!

Quote:
looks like you got good ones
Pillar of the Community
Russian Federation
647 Posts
 Posted 01/04/2022  09:39 am  Show Profile   Bookmark this reply Add Slerk to your friends list Get a Link to this Reply
livingwater, Thank you for answering my questions.
Valued Member
United States
446 Posts
 Posted 01/04/2022  11:28 am  Show Profile   Bookmark this reply Add livingwater to your friends list Get a Link to this Reply
On eBay in Mint box it looks like these are currently selling roughly in the $120-$130 range compared to Mint release price of $85. But the CC are selling higher about $150+. The CC and O were harder to get with the Mint server crashing, bot buying locking others out.
Edited by livingwater
01/04/2022 11:40 am
Valued Member
United States
288 Posts
 Posted 01/04/2022  12:12 pm  Show Profile   Bookmark this reply Add EDM to your friends list Get a Link to this Reply
The 2021 Morgan and Peace dollars ARE legal tender. The question would be why anyone would spend them as a $1 coin.
Edited by EDM
01/04/2022 12:13 pm
Pillar of the Community
United States
3870 Posts
 Posted 01/04/2022  8:13 pm  Show Profile   Bookmark this reply Add KenKat to your friends list Get a Link to this Reply
@jimbucks - glad your coin arrived! Who knows, maybe I will get a second one in the mail someday after all.
Pillar of the Community
United States
4273 Posts
 Posted 01/05/2022  9:15 pm  Show Profile   Bookmark this reply Add jimbucks to your friends list Get a Link to this Reply
Ken, to this day my order still says processing. You may want to call the mint and see what they say. In my case the mint website was never updated but mint employee was apparently accessing a different database.
Valued Member
United States
84 Posts
 Posted 02/19/2022  1:42 pm  Show Profile   Bookmark this reply Add Rick-99 to your friends list Get a Link to this Reply
Well I sent my coins in to PCGS to be graded. Shipped them out on Jan.26. Got them back today. That's 24 days. I was expecting 2 months.
Valued Member
United States
406 Posts
 Posted 02/20/2022  10:44 am  Show Profile   Bookmark this reply Add carlp007 to your friends list Get a Link to this Reply

Quote:
Well I sent my coins in to PCGS to be graded. Shipped them out on Jan.26. Got them back today. That's 24 days. I was expecting 2 months.

How were the grades?
Valued Member
United States
84 Posts
 Posted 02/20/2022  10:54 am  Show Profile   Bookmark this reply Add Rick-99 to your friends list Get a Link to this Reply
I sent in one set and all were 70's except the "D". It was a 69. Those D's are tough graders. Oh well, I'm still pretty happy with them.
Pillar of the Community
Learn More...
United States
7575 Posts
Page: of 151 Previous TopicReplies: 2,254 / Views: 125,179Next Topic  

To participate in the forum you must log in or register.

Disclaimer: While a tremendous amount of effort goes into ensuring the accuracy of the information contained in this site, Coin Community assumes no liability for errors. Copyright 2005 - 2022 Coin Community Family- all rights reserved worldwide. Use of any images or content on this website without prior written permission of Coin Community or the original lender is strictly prohibited.
Contact Us  |  Advertise Here  |  Privacy Policy / Terms of Use

Coin Community Forum © 2005 - 2022 Coin Community Forums
It took 0.44 seconds to rattle this change. Powered By: