Coin Community Family of Web Sites
Like us on Facebook! Subscribe to our Youtube Channel! Check out our Twitter! Check out our Pinterest!
Username:
Password:
Save Password
Forgot your Password?

Welcome Guest! Need help? Got a question? Inherit some coins?
Our coin forum is completely free! Register Now!

2021 Peace And Morgan Dollars!

First page | Previous Page | Next Page | Last 15 Replies

To participate in the forum you must log in or register.
Author Previous TopicReplies: 772 / Views: 36,960Next Topic
Page: of 52
Pillar of the Community
United States
1245 Posts
 Posted 04/20/2021  1:46 pm  Show Profile   Bookmark this reply Add Teach to your friends list Get a Link to this Reply
I hope everyone wants to send an email to the mint and the CCAC and ask them to consider lowering the first day HHL to 5 or 10 instead of the planned 25. I sent them my emails requesting they consider a HHL of 10 for the first day. Here are the two email address:

inquiries@usmint.treas.gov

https://www.ccac.gov/contactUS/index.html ( you can find the email address at this site )
Pillar of the Community
United States
1053 Posts
 Posted 04/20/2021  9:52 pm  Show Profile   Bookmark this reply Add machine20 to your friends list Get a Link to this Reply
usually I can anticipate winners from the mint but I really have no clue on these
Pillar of the Community
United States
1245 Posts
 Posted 04/21/2021  06:51 am  Show Profile   Bookmark this reply Add Teach to your friends list Get a Link to this Reply
From the United States Mint.

You spoke and the Mint listened! The household order limit has been lowered from 25 to 10 for the following products:

21XC Morgan dollar with "CC" privy mark
21XD Morgan dollar with "O" privy mark
21XF Morgan dollar (S) mint mark
21XG Morgan dollar (D) mint mark
21XE Morgan dollar no privy or mint mark
21XH Peace dollar no privy or mint mark

Please visit https://catalog.usmint.gov/product-schedule/ for more information about each product.
American Numismatic Association
Valued Member
United States
153 Posts
 Posted 04/21/2021  07:59 am  Show Profile   Bookmark this reply Add Parnelli917 to your friends list Get a Link to this Reply
Nice work Teach! Now more people who want them have a chance
Pillar of the Community
United States
3517 Posts
 Posted 04/21/2021  08:12 am  Show Profile   Bookmark this reply Add hfjacinto to your friends list Get a Link to this Reply
Wow! The mint listened!

Great job teach!
Pillar of the Community
United States
1743 Posts
 Posted 04/21/2021  08:43 am  Show Profile   Bookmark this reply Add Dearborn to your friends list Get a Link to this Reply
That is impressive, Teach!!
Our emails DO have a bit of influence.
Collecting since 1972. Learning from then on
"Tell me and I forget. Teach me and I remember. Involve me and I learn." -Benjamin Franklin
My Dansco 7070 type set coin count: 31/76
My Dansco 8176 Eisenhower dollar Album coin count: 36/36
My Dansco 8166,8167 Kennedy half dollar Album coin count: 198/198
My Dansco 8140,8143-8147 Washington quarters Albums coin count: 423/423
Learn More...
United States
100811 Posts
 Posted 04/21/2021  09:53 am  Show Profile   Bookmark this reply Add jbuck to your friends list Get a Link to this Reply

Quote:
You spoke and the Mint listened! The household order limit has been lowered from 25 to 10 for the following products:
Pillar of the Community
United States
6353 Posts
 Posted 04/21/2021  10:39 am  Show Profile   Bookmark this reply Add muddler to your friends list Get a Link to this Reply
So... where will the privy "cc" and "o" be minted at?
Valued Member
United States
147 Posts
 Posted 04/21/2021  11:15 am  Show Profile   Bookmark this reply Add Eagle4Life to your friends list Get a Link to this Reply
If you look at the website it says Philadelphia.
Valued Member
United States
131 Posts
 Posted 04/21/2021  11:37 am  Show Profile   Bookmark this reply Add EDM to your friends list Get a Link to this Reply
So what's the best ordering strategy? On-line from the mint website? First-day? First-hour? Can we crash their website?
Valued Member
United States
147 Posts
 Posted 04/21/2021  11:43 am  Show Profile   Bookmark this reply Add Eagle4Life to your friends list Get a Link to this Reply
I think there's only one ordering strategy - refresh at noon and buy it. LOL
Learn More...
United States
100811 Posts
 Posted 04/21/2021  11:45 am  Show Profile   Bookmark this reply Add jbuck to your friends list Get a Link to this Reply

Quote:
I think there's only one ordering strategy - refresh at noon and buy it. LOL

And hope for the best.
Valued Member
United States
276 Posts
 Posted 04/21/2021  1:57 pm  Show Profile   Bookmark this reply Add psuman08 to your friends list Get a Link to this Reply
Choose one and get a family member to try for the other.
Valued Member
United States
475 Posts
 Posted 04/21/2021  2:44 pm  Show Profile   Bookmark this reply Add PNWType to your friends list Get a Link to this Reply

Quote:
You spoke and the Mint listened! The household order limit has been lowered from 25 to 10

I'm blown away! This is the first thing I was angry enough about to send an email about myself, I can't believe the mint really heard us all. Still gonna be a frenzy, but better than before!
Pillar of the Community
United States
1245 Posts
 Posted 04/21/2021  3:29 pm  Show Profile   Bookmark this reply Add Teach to your friends list Get a Link to this Reply
I wasn't the only person emailing the mint. There were people from at least a couple other coin forums who participated in this grassroots movement. I was glad to be a small part of it.
Page: of 52 Previous TopicReplies: 772 / Views: 36,960Next Topic  

To participate in the forum you must log in or register.

Disclaimer: While a tremendous amount of effort goes into ensuring the accuracy of the information contained in this site, Coin Community assumes no liability for errors. Copyright 2005 - 2021 Coin Community Family- all rights reserved worldwide. Use of any images or content on this website without prior written permission of Coin Community or the original lender is strictly prohibited.
Contact Us  |  Advertise Here  |  Privacy Policy / Terms of Use

Coin Community Forum © 2005 - 2021 Coin Community Forums
It took 0.41 seconds to rattle this change. Powered By: Snitz Forums 2000 Version 3.4.05