Coin Community Family of Web Sites
YourCoinBox is offering a stress free way to appraise and sell your coins from the comfort of your home. Our goal is to create an ultra transparent and no pressure experience for finding out what your coins are worth and what to do with them.
Like us on Facebook! Subscribe to our Youtube Channel! Check out our Twitter! Check out our Pinterest!
Username:
Password:
Save Password
Forgot your Password?

Welcome Guest! Need help? Got a question? Inherit some coins?
Our coin forum is completely free! Register Now!

2021 Peace And Morgan Dollars!

First page | Previous Page | Next Page | Last 15 Replies

To participate in the forum you must log in or register.
Author Replies: 813 / Views: 42,671Next Topic
Page: of 55
Pillar of the Community
United States
1217 Posts
 Posted 05/22/2021  10:20 am  Show Profile   Bookmark this reply Add BadDog to your friends list Get a Link to this Reply
Way back last September, Commems said

Quote:
As written, the House bill does not specify any limits in terms of the number of coins that can be struck or in which years the coins can be struck. It only states that "The Secretary may issue coins minted under this Act beginning on January 1, 2021."

and I said

Quote:
As written, the bill just authorizes the US Mint to begin minting two new silver bullion coins. I have to believe the Mint won't be able to resist having the ASE, Morgan and Peace silver bullion coins minted each year.

and now this article says

Quote:
The U.S. Mint also hopes the production of Morgan and Peace dollars will continue into next year and beyond.

Unless the Congress acts to stop it, it's becoming more likely that these will be annual bullion coins.
Edited by BadDog
05/22/2021 10:24 am
Pillar of the Community
United States
3638 Posts
 Posted 05/22/2021  11:12 am  Show Profile   Bookmark this reply Add hfjacinto to your friends list Get a Link to this Reply
I'm cool with them becoming annual, I'll only get the Peace dollar though.
Pillar of the Community
United States
869 Posts
 Posted 05/22/2021  10:17 pm  Show Profile   Bookmark this reply Add wyzeguy to your friends list Get a Link to this Reply
Regardless if it becomes an annual release or not, I'm only in for the inaugural O,CC Morgan and Peace dollar. Now if they end up adding a one time special finish or low mintage then they'll get my attention ;)
Pillar of the Community
United States
3638 Posts
 Posted 05/23/2021  11:14 am  Show Profile   Bookmark this reply Add hfjacinto to your friends list Get a Link to this Reply
24 hours and 45 minutes to go! Good luck everyone!
Pillar of the Community
United States
1329 Posts
 Posted 05/23/2021  2:23 pm  Show Profile   Bookmark this reply Add murty to your friends list Get a Link to this Reply
Any dealers offering premiums to buy?
Pillar of the Community
United States
503 Posts
 Posted 05/23/2021  3:39 pm  Show Profile   Bookmark this reply Add Nells250 to your friends list Get a Link to this Reply
This is my first experience with a (probably) high demand coin going on sale on a set date. I have a feeling by the time I turn on the computer tomorrow they will be sold out already! I should probably just look at this thread first!

;-)

QUESTION - are these considered bullion (in general, like the Silver Eagles) or commemoratives?
Pillar of the Community
United States
503 Posts
 Posted 05/23/2021  3:43 pm  Show Profile   Bookmark this reply Add Nells250 to your friends list Get a Link to this Reply

Quote:
Are you going to add a page for the 2021...(2022, 2023, 2024...)?

The proper size hole-saw may be all they need to add a 2021...

Pillar of the Community
United States
869 Posts
 Posted 05/23/2021  3:58 pm  Show Profile   Bookmark this reply Add wyzeguy to your friends list Get a Link to this Reply
So for those going for both the O and CC Morgan tomorrow, what's gonna be your strategy? Gonna try adding both to your carts and then checking out or one at a time even though that means paying for shipping twice?
Pillar of the Community
Learn More...
United States
4901 Posts
 Posted 05/23/2021  4:04 pm  Show Profile   Check Foxwoods Man's eBay Listings Bookmark this reply Add Foxwoods Man to your friends list Get a Link to this Reply
Hmmm....I think the quantity available should make getting both on one order ok....

..but...I promised myself no more purchases as I am trying to decompress on Ebay now....

..but...I am a sucker and will probably get a few of each. I think they will look cool
Pillar of the Community
United States
869 Posts
 Posted 05/23/2021  4:25 pm  Show Profile   Bookmark this reply Add wyzeguy to your friends list Get a Link to this Reply

Quote:
Hmmm....I think the quantity available should make getting both on one order ok....

I'm thinking the same. I anticipate a slow/sluggish site but not enough to where you can't get both in one shot.
Pillar of the Community
United States
1063 Posts
 Posted 05/23/2021  8:10 pm  Show Profile   Bookmark this reply Add machine20 to your friends list Get a Link to this Reply
pro tip: be logged in well before noon and have tabs with both products open
Valued Member
United States
301 Posts
 Posted 05/23/2021  8:37 pm  Show Profile   Bookmark this reply Add psuman08 to your friends list Get a Link to this Reply

Quote:
So for those going for both the O and CC Morgan tomorrow, what's gonna be your strategy? Gonna try adding both to your carts and then checking out or one at a time even though that means paying for shipping twice?

I am going to try to get the CC and have my dad trying to get the O. Will be on speaker phone with him if I am able to get both. I am expecting the typical mint sh*tshow tomorrow.
Pillar of the Community
United States
1554 Posts
 Posted 05/23/2021  11:02 pm  Show Profile   Bookmark this reply Add DoubleEagle20 to your friends list Get a Link to this Reply
I am saving my money for the 2021 ASE West Point mint new reverse proof. That is a much nicer looking coin and I get a full oz of silver.
Edited by DoubleEagle20
05/23/2021 11:19 pm
Learn More...
United States
101830 Posts
Pillar of the Community
United States
869 Posts
 Posted 05/24/2021  10:24 am  Show Profile   Bookmark this reply Add wyzeguy to your friends list Get a Link to this Reply

Quote:
I am saving my money for the 2021 ASE West Point mint new reverse proof. That is a much nicer looking coin and I get a full oz of silver.

Are you referring to the two coin set? I don't see an individual RP ASE on the schedule.
Page: of 55 Replies: 813 / Views: 42,671Next Topic  

To participate in the forum you must log in or register.

Disclaimer: While a tremendous amount of effort goes into ensuring the accuracy of the information contained in this site, Coin Community assumes no liability for errors. Copyright 2005 - 2021 Coin Community Family- all rights reserved worldwide. Use of any images or content on this website without prior written permission of Coin Community or the original lender is strictly prohibited.
Contact Us  |  Advertise Here  |  Privacy Policy / Terms of Use

Coin Community Forum © 2005 - 2021 Coin Community Forums
It took 0.41 seconds to rattle this change. Powered By: Snitz Forums 2000 Version 3.4.05