Coin Community Family of Web Sites
YourCoinBox is offering a stress free way to appraise and sell your coins from the comfort of your home. Our goal is to create an ultra transparent and no pressure experience for finding out what your coins are worth and what to do with them.
Like us on Facebook! Subscribe to our Youtube Channel! Check out our Twitter! Check out our Pinterest!
Username:
Password:
Save Password
Forgot your Password?

Welcome Guest! Need help? Got a question? Inherit some coins?
Our coin forum is completely free! Register Now!

2021 Peace And Morgan Dollars!

First page | Previous Page | Next Page | Last 15 Replies

To participate in the forum you must log in or register.
Author Previous TopicReplies: 815 / Views: 43,330Next Topic
Page: of 55
Learn More...
United States
102028 Posts
 Posted 06/07/2021  3:38 pm  Show Profile   Bookmark this reply Add jbuck to your friends list Get a Link to this Reply

Quote:
the Mint just released this picture of the first test of the new and improved web site.
That tracks.
Pillar of the Community
United States
571 Posts
 Posted 06/07/2021  9:19 pm  Show Profile   Bookmark this reply Add coincollector123 to your friends list Get a Link to this Reply
Yeah I got a calendar reminder as well and enjoyed my PTO day I took to fight the world for a Morgan/Peace dollar to relax. :D
Learn More...
United States
102028 Posts
 Posted 06/08/2021  11:42 am  Show Profile   Bookmark this reply Add jbuck to your friends list Get a Link to this Reply

Quote:
Yeah I got a calendar reminder as well and enjoyed my PTO day I took to fight the world for a Morgan/Peace dollar to relax. :D
I hope that the day off was not wasted.
Pillar of the Community
United States
571 Posts
 Posted 06/08/2021  1:48 pm  Show Profile   Bookmark this reply Add coincollector123 to your friends list Get a Link to this Reply
Thankfully I had other things to do as well for yesterday. My other hobby is trading cards (Pokémon and yugioh) and I sell on Ebay as well for cards. So I mainly went around looking for things to fill my own collection and to sell in Japan. Now just have to wait till they collect it so I can get it shipped here.

I have too many hobbies. (coins, guns, and trading cards)
Pillar of the Community
United States
571 Posts
 Posted 06/08/2021  1:52 pm  Show Profile   Bookmark this reply Add coincollector123 to your friends list Get a Link to this Reply
I started taking Mint Releases on special coin sets as PTO so I can fight everyone else to get the coins without paying ebay prices later. For the most parts it has worked out well.
I remember trying to get the 2019-S ERP during my lunch break and it took the entire lunch break plus 10 min yet was not able to get one, (thankfully I called my brother and had him get it, which he did)
So I learned from that one and decided to just take a day off which thankfully I make the schedule so I can do that for most of them.
Bedrock of the Community
United States
11125 Posts
 Posted 06/08/2021  2:24 pm  Show Profile   Bookmark this reply Add CelticKnot to your friends list Get a Link to this Reply

Quote:
So I learned from that one and decided to just take a day off which thankfully I make the schedule so I can do that for most of them.

Learn More...
United States
102028 Posts
 Posted 06/08/2021  3:33 pm  Show Profile   Bookmark this reply Add jbuck to your friends list Get a Link to this Reply
Luckily my job allows me the time to focus on these release winodows. I know they can be difficult and commend those who make an extra effort to be successful.
Pillar of the Community
United States
571 Posts
 Posted 06/23/2021  12:32 am  Show Profile   Bookmark this reply Add coincollector123 to your friends list Get a Link to this Reply
It's been a few weeks without update but the Mint just released more info about the new morgans/ Peace dollars including dates and reduction in HH Limits

Quote:
The pre-order windows for the remaining Morgan and Peace silver dollars are as follows:
Morgan dollars - SF and D (21XF, 21XG) order window is now 8/3 - 8/17
Morgan dollar Philly and Peace dollar (21XE, 21XH) order window is now 8/10 - 8/24

The updated HHOL are as follows:

Morgan dollar (SF) - 21XF, HHOL = 3
Morgan dollar (D) - 21XG, HHOL = 3
Morgan dollar Philly - 21XE, HHOL = 3
Peace dollar - 21XH, HHOL = 3
Valued Member
United States
104 Posts
 Posted 06/23/2021  01:10 am  Show Profile   Bookmark this reply Add Corbe to your friends list Get a Link to this Reply
Ugh they doubled up on the days again anyway.
Pillar of the Community
United States
3650 Posts
 Posted 06/23/2021  07:32 am  Show Profile   Bookmark this reply Add hfjacinto to your friends list Get a Link to this Reply
I like the reduction in limits if the bots can be stopped should be easier for the average collector to get one.
Valued Member
United States
119 Posts
 Posted 06/23/2021  08:11 am  Show Profile   Bookmark this reply Add Raised on rock to your friends list Get a Link to this Reply
With the HHOL of 3, there is some improvement.
Valued Member
United States
104 Posts
 Posted 06/23/2021  10:52 am  Show Profile   Bookmark this reply Add Corbe to your friends list Get a Link to this Reply
It's humorous that the "order window" is still 15 days or 21,600 minutes when we know they will last 15 minutes, or 0.07% of the order window, lol.
Learn More...
United States
102028 Posts
 Posted 06/23/2021  11:01 am  Show Profile   Bookmark this reply Add jbuck to your friends list Get a Link to this Reply

Quote:
With the HHOL of 3, there is some improvement.
Good news I suppose.

Quote:
It's humorous that the "order window" is still 15 days or 21,600 minutes when we know they will last 15 minutes, or 0.07% of the order window, lol.
Valued Member
United States
139 Posts
 Posted 06/23/2021  12:53 pm  Show Profile   Bookmark this reply Add EDM to your friends list Get a Link to this Reply
Yes
Pillar of the Community
United States
571 Posts
 Posted 06/23/2021  1:56 pm  Show Profile   Bookmark this reply Add coincollector123 to your friends list Get a Link to this Reply
the window period is hilarious but I am glad they put it down to 3 per HH.
Page: of 55 Previous TopicReplies: 815 / Views: 43,330Next Topic  

To participate in the forum you must log in or register.

Disclaimer: While a tremendous amount of effort goes into ensuring the accuracy of the information contained in this site, Coin Community assumes no liability for errors. Copyright 2005 - 2021 Coin Community Family- all rights reserved worldwide. Use of any images or content on this website without prior written permission of Coin Community or the original lender is strictly prohibited.
Contact Us  |  Advertise Here  |  Privacy Policy / Terms of Use

Coin Community Forum © 2005 - 2021 Coin Community Forums
It took 0.39 seconds to rattle this change. Powered By: Snitz Forums 2000 Version 3.4.05