Coin Community Family of Web Sites
Like us on Facebook! Subscribe to our Youtube Channel! Check out our Twitter! Check out our Pinterest!
Username:
Password:
Save Password
Forgot your Password?

Welcome Guest! Need help? Got a question? Inherit some coins?
Our coin forum is completely free! Register Now!

2021 Peace And Morgan Dollars!

First page | Previous Page | Next Page | Last 15 Replies

To participate in the forum you must log in or register.
Author Previous TopicReplies: 1,313 / Views: 64,201Next Topic
Page: of 88
Pillar of the Community
Learn More...
Germany
670 Posts
 Posted 07/25/2021  02:10 am  Show Profile   Bookmark this reply Add redlock to your friends list Get a Link to this Reply

Quote:
If this is the start of a new series I assume it may make the 21's even more desirable to collectors. Right?

In my opinion: Yes, it will make the 21's more desirable.
Valued Member
United States
95 Posts
 Posted 07/25/2021  8:27 pm  Show Profile   Bookmark this reply Add Pmint1 to your friends list Get a Link to this Reply
Curious how the Morgan and Peace dollars will be cataloged on this blog as well as Red Book etc. if the 2021's are a continuation of the classic series and end up being minted for multiple years to come. Will they be listed as a continuation of the originals? Modern non circulating? Interesting and unique dilemma where a coin was circulating long ago but now is modern non circulating. Probably best to split the series rather than regard it as a continuation of the old series. I think it's bound to have a big impact on values and interest in the classic series which is a good thing.
Valued Member
United States
432 Posts
 Posted 07/25/2021  8:31 pm  Show Profile   Bookmark this reply Add bzookaj to your friends list Get a Link to this Reply
They'll probably be listed as bullion.
Pillar of the Community
United States
653 Posts
 Posted 07/25/2021  11:35 pm  Show Profile   Bookmark this reply Add coincollector123 to your friends list Get a Link to this Reply

Quote:
Mintage represents the number of coins that were produced. Product Limit is the number of units produced for an individual product or SKU [product number].

Even then a 2022 would be a new mintage as its a completely new coin. So I thought it was odd to blur out the mintage limit. So maybe expect something in the future for this year and the morgans/peaces?

That would be the only way to change the mintage limit without changing the product limit.
Valued Member
United States
231 Posts
 Posted 07/26/2021  12:09 am  Show Profile   Bookmark this reply Add carlp007 to your friends list Get a Link to this Reply

Quote:
Curious how the Morgan and Peace dollars will be cataloged on this blog as well as Red Book etc. if the 2021's are a continuation of the classic series and end up being minted for multiple years to come. Will they be listed as a continuation of the originals? Modern non circulating? Interesting and unique dilemma where a coin was circulating long ago but now is modern non circulating. Probably best to split the series rather than regard it as a continuation of the old series. I think it's bound to have a big impact on values and interest in the classic series which is a good thing.

Probably follow the Kennedy half dollar. It was circulated in silver, then clad, now UNC but is still listed as a Kennedy half dollar.
Valued Member
United States
176 Posts
 Posted 08/02/2021  09:08 am  Show Profile   Bookmark this reply Add EDM to your friends list Get a Link to this Reply
Y'all ready for tomorrow? Best of luck to all of us.
Edited by EDM
08/02/2021 09:24 am
Pillar of the Community
United States
3992 Posts
 Posted 08/02/2021  09:13 am  Show Profile   Bookmark this reply Add hfjacinto to your friends list Get a Link to this Reply

Quote:
Y'all ready for tomorrow?

YEP, already blocked time at work!
Valued Member
United States
162 Posts
 Posted 08/02/2021  09:42 am  Show Profile   Bookmark this reply Add Raised on rock to your friends list Get a Link to this Reply
I will have to miss this one. Doctors appt.
Pillar of the Community
United States
610 Posts
 Posted 08/02/2021  11:45 am  Show Profile   Bookmark this reply Add BamaBlue to your friends list Get a Link to this Reply
This is me tomorrow at 12:15 Eastern Time...

Learn More...
United States
103630 Posts
Pillar of the Community
United States
3045 Posts
 Posted 08/02/2021  4:38 pm  Show Profile   Bookmark this reply Add Dearborn to your friends list Get a Link to this Reply

Quote:
YEP, already blocked time at work!

YEP! I took the entire day off for this.. (and for the 10th as well..)
Edited by Dearborn
08/02/2021 4:38 pm
Valued Member
United States
231 Posts
 Posted 08/02/2021  4:38 pm  Show Profile   Bookmark this reply Add carlp007 to your friends list Get a Link to this Reply
I am already dreading 11:00 CST tomorrow when something will screw up and I will not get either coin. I'm with Bamablue
Bedrock of the Community
United States
11249 Posts
 Posted 08/02/2021  7:08 pm  Show Profile   Bookmark this reply Add CelticKnot to your friends list Get a Link to this Reply
It's going to be interesting, that's for sure.
Pillar of the Community
United States
3778 Posts
 Posted 08/02/2021  7:10 pm  Show Profile   Bookmark this reply Add KenKat to your friends list Get a Link to this Reply

Quote:
This is me tomorrow at 12:15 Eastern Time...

That was me last time. I'm done with these, gonna stick with buying the original versions!
Pillar of the Community
United States
3992 Posts
 Posted 08/02/2021  10:03 pm  Show Profile   Bookmark this reply Add hfjacinto to your friends list Get a Link to this Reply
A little under 14 hours to go!!!!
Page: of 88 Previous TopicReplies: 1,313 / Views: 64,201Next Topic  

To participate in the forum you must log in or register.

Disclaimer: While a tremendous amount of effort goes into ensuring the accuracy of the information contained in this site, Coin Community assumes no liability for errors. Copyright 2005 - 2021 Coin Community Family- all rights reserved worldwide. Use of any images or content on this website without prior written permission of Coin Community or the original lender is strictly prohibited.
Contact Us  |  Advertise Here  |  Privacy Policy / Terms of Use

Coin Community Forum © 2005 - 2021 Coin Community Forums
It took 0.42 seconds to rattle this change. Powered By: Snitz Forums 2000 Version 3.4.05