Coin Community Family of Web Sites
Like us on Facebook! Subscribe to our Youtube Channel! Check out our Twitter! Check out our Pinterest!
Username:
Password:
Save Password
Forgot your Password?

Welcome Guest! Need help? Got a question? Inherit some coins?
Our coin forum is completely free! Register Now!

2021 Peace And Morgan Dollars!

First page | Previous Page | Next Page | Last 15 Replies

To participate in the forum you must log in or register.
Author Previous TopicReplies: 2,099 / Views: 97,759Next Topic
Page: of 140
Pillar of the Community
United States
4144 Posts
Learn More...
United States
106425 Posts
 Posted 08/09/2021  3:10 pm  Show Profile   Bookmark this reply Add jbuck to your friends list Get a Link to this Reply

Quote:
Me, If I fail to get both coins tomorrow...
Same.

Well, at least for the Peace dollar.
Valued Member
United States
371 Posts
 Posted 08/09/2021  3:51 pm  Show Profile   Bookmark this reply Add carlp007 to your friends list Get a Link to this Reply

Quote:
Me, If I fail to get both coins tomorrow...

Yep, me too.
Pillar of the Community
United States
681 Posts
 Posted 08/09/2021  4:39 pm  Show Profile   Bookmark this reply Add coincollector123 to your friends list Get a Link to this Reply
I will be so annoyed if I cant get the rest of these coins in the series...
Pillar of the Community
United States
681 Posts
 Posted 08/09/2021  4:39 pm  Show Profile   Bookmark this reply Add coincollector123 to your friends list Get a Link to this Reply
Maybe I could trade a CC for a P and Peace or swap a D/S for a P/Peace.
Valued Member
United States
429 Posts
 Posted 08/09/2021  4:54 pm  Show Profile   Bookmark this reply Add mellamobradley46 to your friends list Get a Link to this Reply
I have to go into my work office for the first time since the pandemic. Perfect timing. My internet at home is so much better. I hope to get one of each tomorrow. Good luck all!
Valued Member
United States
313 Posts
 Posted 08/09/2021  6:20 pm  Show Profile   Bookmark this reply Add jason39305 to your friends list Get a Link to this Reply
I'm ready for tomorrow. A co-worker and I are tag teaming to get one of each for each of us. This will be the only Morgan I've gone after and I hope to get the Peace as well.
Valued Member
United States
142 Posts
 Posted 08/09/2021  10:11 pm  Show Profile   Bookmark this reply Add Pmint1 to your friends list Get a Link to this Reply
I'm going for 3 Peace dollars and 1 Philadelphia Morgan.
I have 9 cc's, 1 "o", 2 "s" and 1 "d" locked up. I plan to keep 1 of the ach and sell the rest to put that money into buying a 93-s in fine or VF.
Valued Member
United States
422 Posts
 Posted 08/09/2021  10:38 pm  Show Profile   Bookmark this reply Add DeputyMax to your friends list Get a Link to this Reply

Quote:
Maybe I could trade a CC for a P and Peace or swap a D/S for a P/Peace.

I've got a feeling there's going to be a lot of that going on come late October.
I never met a man I didn't like - Will Rogers
I never met a half dollar I didn't like - DeputyMax
Valued Member
United States
337 Posts
 Posted 08/10/2021  05:44 am  Show Profile   Check Chopped Triumphs's eBay Listings Bookmark this reply Add Chopped Triumphs to your friends list Get a Link to this Reply
I know I'll be hoping to do some trading. When the CC and Os came out I was kicked off the mint site. Since then though I haven't had a problem.
Edited by Chopped Triumphs
08/10/2021 05:46 am
Pillar of the Community
United States
4366 Posts
 Posted 08/10/2021  09:09 am  Show Profile   Bookmark this reply Add hfjacinto to your friends list Get a Link to this Reply
My fingers and mouse are ready. New batteries. And I did hand stretches'. Alarm is also set.
Learn More...
United States
106425 Posts
Bedrock of the Community
United States
11369 Posts
 Posted 08/10/2021  09:17 am  Show Profile   Bookmark this reply Add CelticKnot to your friends list Get a Link to this Reply
As fate has it, this is one of the busiest days for meetings I've had in a long time. Guess we'll see how good my multitasking skills are.
Pillar of the Community
United States
621 Posts
 Posted 08/10/2021  10:09 am  Show Profile   Bookmark this reply Add BamaBlue to your friends list Get a Link to this Reply

Quote:
As fate has it, this is one of the busiest days for meetings I've had in a long time. Guess we'll see how good my multitasking skills are.

I have the same issue. I feel like "Ralphie" in the Christmas Story movie. I'm trying to decode the Little Orphan Annie secret message while everyone wants to barge in...

Edited by BamaBlue
08/10/2021 10:16 am
Valued Member
United States
245 Posts
 Posted 08/10/2021  10:11 am  Show Profile   Bookmark this reply Add Shale to your friends list Get a Link to this Reply
Back at it again, I keep missing the gold and catching the silver, as it should be. I am curious how many of us who have gotten the limit 3 did not get the limit 10, will the 10 be traded at lower value because of the excess individuals have, or same price since the quantities are the same? Either way, good luck to everyone.
Page: of 140 Previous TopicReplies: 2,099 / Views: 97,759Next Topic  

To participate in the forum you must log in or register.

Disclaimer: While a tremendous amount of effort goes into ensuring the accuracy of the information contained in this site, Coin Community assumes no liability for errors. Copyright 2005 - 2021 Coin Community Family- all rights reserved worldwide. Use of any images or content on this website without prior written permission of Coin Community or the original lender is strictly prohibited.
Contact Us  |  Advertise Here  |  Privacy Policy / Terms of Use

Coin Community Forum © 2005 - 2021 Coin Community Forums
It took 0.46 seconds to rattle this change. Powered By: