Coin Community Family of Web Sites
Like us on Facebook! Subscribe to our Youtube Channel! Check out our Twitter! Check out our Pinterest!
Username:
Password:
Save Password
Forgot your Password?

Welcome Guest! Need help? Got a question? Inherit some coins?
Our coin forum is completely free! Register Now!

2021 Peace And Morgan Dollars!

First page | Previous Page | Next Page | Last 15 Replies

To participate in the forum you must log in or register.
Author Previous TopicReplies: 1,494 / Views: 74,749Next Topic
Page: of 100
Learn More...
United States
104754 Posts
 Posted 09/21/2021  12:10 pm  Show Profile   Bookmark this reply Add jbuck to your friends list Get a Link to this Reply

Quote:
We're getting close to October... has anyone heard when the Morgan's will begin shipping?
October has 31 days...
Valued Member
United States
413 Posts
 Posted 09/21/2021  12:32 pm  Show Profile   Bookmark this reply Add DeputyMax to your friends list Get a Link to this Reply
I called the mint concerning a different issue but while I was on the line I asked about the Morgan and Peace dollars and they told me they won't be shipped until November.
I never met a man I didn't like - Will Rogers
I never met a half dollar I didn't like - DeputyMax
Valued Member
United States
404 Posts
 Posted 09/21/2021  12:33 pm  Show Profile   Bookmark this reply Add psuman08 to your friends list Get a Link to this Reply

Quote:
October has 31 days...

I'll take the over.
Learn More...
United States
104754 Posts
 Posted 09/21/2021  2:18 pm  Show Profile   Bookmark this reply Add jbuck to your friends list Get a Link to this Reply

Quote:
I called the mint concerning a different issue but while I was on the line I asked about the Morgan and Peace dollars and they told me they won't be shipped until November

Quote:
I'll take the over.
Wise call.
Pillar of the Community
United States
1557 Posts
 Posted 09/21/2021  2:58 pm  Show Profile   Bookmark this reply Add NumisEd to your friends list Get a Link to this Reply
Who is gonna take the 2022 bet?
Learn More...
United States
104754 Posts
 Posted 09/21/2021  3:53 pm  Show Profile   Bookmark this reply Add jbuck to your friends list Get a Link to this Reply

Quote:
Who is gonna take the 2022 bet?
Odds are probably not as long as we think.

Christmas would not be so bad.
Pillar of the Community
United States
1557 Posts
 Posted 09/21/2021  3:58 pm  Show Profile   Bookmark this reply Add NumisEd to your friends list Get a Link to this Reply

Quote:
Christmas would not be so bad.

In theory, yes.
But if you think back to the USPS meltdown we had during the 2020 Holidays, mostly likely your package will NOT arrive in 2021.
Edited by NumisEd
09/21/2021 3:58 pm
Learn More...
United States
104754 Posts
 Posted 09/21/2021  4:06 pm  Show Profile   Bookmark this reply Add jbuck to your friends list Get a Link to this Reply

Quote:
But if you think back to the USPS meltdown we had during the 2020 Holidays, mostly likely your package will NOT arrive in 2021.
I am thinking more along the lines of it shipping in November, getting in December. But yeah, if they ship around Christmas, they might make a nice Easter present.
Pillar of the Community
United States
1106 Posts
 Posted 09/22/2021  09:39 am  Show Profile   Bookmark this reply Add LibertyEagle20 to your friends list Get a Link to this Reply
Thanks for the answer regarding where to buy the coin. I see places like JMBullion have placeholder listings for the 2021 Peace dollar. How big of a mark up do they do vs. the US mint price? Ebay prices are ridiculous, I'm not paying 3 or 4x the mint price. I am fine with just the raw coin so I don't need it graded or anything. Thanks!
Pillar of the Community
United States
1097 Posts
 Posted 09/22/2021  12:24 pm  Show Profile   Bookmark this reply Add machine20 to your friends list Get a Link to this Reply
If you missed out, I'd just wait a couple years to buy it. The current prices are not sustainable, especially if they release more next year
Pillar of the Community
United States
927 Posts
 Posted 09/22/2021  1:54 pm  Show Profile   Bookmark this reply Add wyzeguy to your friends list Get a Link to this Reply
Believe he wants it for his daughters bday next month. I would try placing a B/S/T ad. I'm sure many on here purchased multiples and willing to sell at a smaller premium than ebay or any other online retailer.
Pillar of the Community
United States
1106 Posts
 Posted 09/22/2021  2:05 pm  Show Profile   Bookmark this reply Add LibertyEagle20 to your friends list Get a Link to this Reply
Thanks for the advice. I can try the BST forum too! And yes this is for a bday gift however I wont need it in october as this will be something we will put away and give her when shes older.
Pillar of the Community
United States
3800 Posts
 Posted 09/23/2021  10:13 am  Show Profile   Bookmark this reply Add KenKat to your friends list Get a Link to this Reply
Well, now I got an email from the mint and they are saying my Peace dollar order was successfully placed and is being processed. Not 100% confident that I am still going to get this one, but there's hope at least!
Learn More...
United States
104754 Posts
 Posted 09/23/2021  10:56 am  Show Profile   Bookmark this reply Add jbuck to your friends list Get a Link to this Reply

Quote:
Well, now I got an email from the mint and they are saying my Peace dollar order was successfully placed and is being processed. Not 100% confident that I am still going to get this one, but there's hope at least!
Better than a rejection letter.
Pillar of the Community
United States
670 Posts
 Posted 09/23/2021  2:03 pm  Show Profile   Bookmark this reply Add coincollector123 to your friends list Get a Link to this Reply

Quote:
If you missed out, I'd just wait a couple years to buy it. The current prices are not sustainable, especially if they release more next year

If they continue this series in uncirculated versions, it will kill the value of these coins. Now if they sell like proof or reverse proof then that wouldnt take too much from the 2021 coins. I dont think they will continue the CC/O mintmark though. I can see maybe P and S. Now what would be neat is a W Morgan/Peace.

But If they announce that this series will continue, I will want to sell any extra coins that I get.
Page: of 100 Previous TopicReplies: 1,494 / Views: 74,749Next Topic  

To participate in the forum you must log in or register.

Disclaimer: While a tremendous amount of effort goes into ensuring the accuracy of the information contained in this site, Coin Community assumes no liability for errors. Copyright 2005 - 2021 Coin Community Family- all rights reserved worldwide. Use of any images or content on this website without prior written permission of Coin Community or the original lender is strictly prohibited.
Contact Us  |  Advertise Here  |  Privacy Policy / Terms of Use

Coin Community Forum © 2005 - 2021 Coin Community Forums
It took 0.39 seconds to rattle this change. Powered By: Snitz Forums 2000 Version 3.4.05