Coin Community Family of Web Sites
Like us on Facebook! Subscribe to our Youtube Channel! Check out our Twitter! Check out our Pinterest!
Username:
Password:
Save Password
Forgot your Password?

Welcome Guest! Need help? Got a question? Inherit some coins?
Our coin forum is completely free! Register Now!

2021 Peace And Morgan Dollars!

First page | Previous Page | Next Page | Last 15 Replies

To participate in the forum you must log in or register.
Author Previous TopicReplies: 2,112 / Views: 99,479Next Topic
Page: of 141
Pillar of the Community
United States
1041 Posts
 Posted 10/15/2021  4:29 pm  Show Profile   Bookmark this reply Add JasonKflo to your friends list Get a Link to this Reply
I imagine it's going to take awhile. I mean look how long it's taken them to ship the reverse proofs to some people. I am sure they are short staffed .
Valued Member
United States
372 Posts
 Posted 10/15/2021  10:38 pm  Show Profile   Bookmark this reply Add carlp007 to your friends list Get a Link to this Reply
I hope they keep the series going. I'd be buying them.

In other news. Just watched Son of a Silver Stackers video reporting the Morgan's will begin shipping Oct 18.

I check the Mints Facebook page they posted on Oct 12th "We just received an update that these will begin shipping next week, on October 18." Can't wait to see if they do.
Valued Member
United States
206 Posts
 Posted 10/16/2021  08:27 am  Show Profile   Bookmark this reply Add Raised on rock to your friends list Get a Link to this Reply
I will be watching and waiting.
Pillar of the Community
United States
621 Posts
 Posted 10/16/2021  3:18 pm  Show Profile   Bookmark this reply Add BamaBlue to your friends list Get a Link to this Reply
I hope this issue of the Morgan's and Peace dollars sparks a fire under the Mint. I think many would love to see a refresh of American coinage. No more politicians or real people for that matter. Just artistic imagery of the greatness of America!
Pillar of the Community
United States
1124 Posts
 Posted 10/17/2021  6:38 pm  Show Profile   Bookmark this reply Add machine20 to your friends list Get a Link to this Reply
Won't be long now
Valued Member
United States
263 Posts
 Posted 10/18/2021  05:42 am  Show Profile   Bookmark this reply Add Eagle4Life to your friends list Get a Link to this Reply
I noticed a temp authorization on my credit card this morning for $170 - the only order I have from the mint for that amount is 2 Morgans.

Update - it's the D&S order I have similar to those below.
Edited by Eagle4Life
10/18/2021 08:23 am
Valued Member
United States
363 Posts
 Posted 10/18/2021  06:13 am  Show Profile   Bookmark this reply Add DrDarryl to your friends list Get a Link to this Reply
D & S statuses flipped from backorder to processing and CC company shows US Mint pending charges.
Valued Member
United States
378 Posts
 Posted 10/18/2021  06:34 am  Show Profile   Bookmark this reply Add Reno32 to your friends list Get a Link to this Reply
Showing processing on me too.
Pillar of the Community
United States
4384 Posts
 Posted 10/18/2021  07:22 am  Show Profile   Bookmark this reply Add hfjacinto to your friends list Get a Link to this Reply
Me 2! The D and S Morgans only, not the others yet!
Pillar of the Community
United States
4269 Posts
Valued Member
United States
422 Posts
 Posted 10/18/2021  08:21 am  Show Profile   Bookmark this reply Add DeputyMax to your friends list Get a Link to this Reply
Holy Cow! My S and D Morgans are showing processing and the charges are showing up on my card.
Hard to believe since I waited exactly one month for the same status on the reverse proof set.
I never met a man I didn't like - Will Rogers
I never met a half dollar I didn't like - DeputyMax
United States
25 Posts
 Posted 10/18/2021  09:02 am  Show Profile   Bookmark this reply Add Aileron to your friends list Get a Link to this Reply
D & S show as processing for me too, but only one charge against the charge card, they were on two separate orders - 'hope that doesn't hint at a problem ....

(edit - the second charge hit the charge card 11 hours later)
Edited by Aileron
10/18/2021 12:12 pm
Valued Member
United States
142 Posts
 Posted 10/18/2021  09:03 am  Show Profile   Bookmark this reply Add Pmint1 to your friends list Get a Link to this Reply
My s and d are showing the same thing!!!!
Is simething really about to happen?
Pillar of the Community
United States
4384 Posts
 Posted 10/18/2021  10:47 am  Show Profile   Bookmark this reply Add hfjacinto to your friends list Get a Link to this Reply
I have more in processing than in back order! Which will come first the Morgan's or the Innovation dollars?

Still no update on O and CC and P Morgan and Peace dollar.
Edited by hfjacinto
10/18/2021 10:48 am
Learn More...
United States
106605 Posts
 Posted 10/18/2021  10:52 am  Show Profile   Bookmark this reply Add jbuck to your friends list Get a Link to this Reply
Mine still show backorder (O and Peace) and nothing has hit my card. With these D and S processing, only a matter of time though.
Page: of 141 Previous TopicReplies: 2,112 / Views: 99,479Next Topic  

To participate in the forum you must log in or register.

Disclaimer: While a tremendous amount of effort goes into ensuring the accuracy of the information contained in this site, Coin Community assumes no liability for errors. Copyright 2005 - 2021 Coin Community Family- all rights reserved worldwide. Use of any images or content on this website without prior written permission of Coin Community or the original lender is strictly prohibited.
Contact Us  |  Advertise Here  |  Privacy Policy / Terms of Use

Coin Community Forum © 2005 - 2021 Coin Community Forums
It took 0.46 seconds to rattle this change. Powered By: