Coin Community Family of Web Sites
Like us on Facebook! Subscribe to our Youtube Channel! Check out our Twitter! Check out our Pinterest!
Username:
Password:
Save Password
Forgot your Password?

Welcome Guest! Need help? Got a question? Inherit some coins?
Our coin forum is completely free! Register Now!

2021 Peace And Morgan Dollars!

First page | Previous Page | Next Page | Last 15 Replies

To participate in the forum you must log in or register.
Author Previous TopicReplies: 2,107 / Views: 98,786Next Topic
Page: of 141
Valued Member
United States
372 Posts
 Posted 10/18/2021  10:56 am  Show Profile   Bookmark this reply Add carlp007 to your friends list Get a Link to this Reply
My credit card has been charged for my two Morgan purchases. The mint site has my Morgan D and S as processing. Let see how long it takes to ship and receive.

Not sure why the CC and O were not first. Hope there is not a problem.
Learn More...
United States
106502 Posts
 Posted 10/18/2021  11:15 am  Show Profile   Bookmark this reply Add jbuck to your friends list Get a Link to this Reply

Quote:
My credit card has been charged for my two Morgan purchases. The mint site has my Morgan D and S as processing. Let see how long it takes to ship and receive.

Quote:
Not sure why the CC and O were not first. Hope there is not a problem.
Pillar of the Community
United States
1975 Posts
 Posted 10/18/2021  11:39 am  Show Profile   Bookmark this reply Add Bump111 to your friends list Get a Link to this Reply
Sounds like all the Philly stuff is running behind...
"Nummi rari mira sunt, si sumptus ferre potes." - Christophorus filius Scotiae
Valued Member
United States
220 Posts
 Posted 10/18/2021  12:21 pm  Show Profile   Bookmark this reply Add Corbe to your friends list Get a Link to this Reply
Ditto!

Valued Member
United States
142 Posts
 Posted 10/18/2021  12:25 pm  Show Profile   Bookmark this reply Add Pmint1 to your friends list Get a Link to this Reply
When would you seasoned mint customers expect to see an announcement about this series being continued? I really want a proof Morgan and high relief Peace dollar.
Valued Member
United States
461 Posts
 Posted 10/18/2021  12:34 pm  Show Profile   Bookmark this reply Add PlumCrazy814 to your friends list Get a Link to this Reply
My Morgan S and D order now showing processing as of today
Pillar of the Community
United States
4380 Posts
 Posted 10/18/2021  12:43 pm  Show Profile   Bookmark this reply Add hfjacinto to your friends list Get a Link to this Reply

Quote:
When would you seasoned mint customers expect to see an announcement about this series being continued? I really want a proof Morgan and high relief Peace dollar.

Considering that Ryder (Mint Director) retired and this was his baby, the answer is no one knows.
Edited by hfjacinto
10/18/2021 12:44 pm
Pillar of the Community
United States
1041 Posts
 Posted 10/18/2021  1:02 pm  Show Profile   Bookmark this reply Add JasonKflo to your friends list Get a Link to this Reply
Where are the D and S being minted ? Is it at West Point ? I don't think it's in Denver or SF but could be wrong . Also a shame if that's the case.
Valued Member
United States
276 Posts
 Posted 10/18/2021  1:13 pm  Show Profile   Bookmark this reply Add livingwater to your friends list Get a Link to this Reply
Mint site says "mint and mint mark" for D and S. So these are being minted in Denver and San Fran. The CC,O, no "P", Peace no "P" are being struck in Phil.
Pillar of the Community
United States
4380 Posts
 Posted 10/18/2021  1:15 pm  Show Profile   Bookmark this reply Add hfjacinto to your friends list Get a Link to this Reply

Quote:
Where are the D and S being minted ? Is it at West Point ? I don't think it's in Denver or SF but could be wrong . Also a shame if that's the case.

They are minted in the Mint that is stated on the coin. If there is a mint mark only that mint can mint it (hence why we have CC and O "Privy Marks" not mint marks).

So D is minted in Denver and S is minted in San Francisco
Learn More...
United States
106502 Posts
 Posted 10/18/2021  2:28 pm  Show Profile   Bookmark this reply Add jbuck to your friends list Get a Link to this Reply

And as speculated above, I believe Philly must be running behind.
Pillar of the Community
United States
4235 Posts
Learn More...
United States
106502 Posts
 Posted 10/18/2021  4:25 pm  Show Profile   Bookmark this reply Add jbuck to your friends list Get a Link to this Reply

Quote:
So, are we going to play the persons order gets shipped first again?
I might join when the Privy O and Peace dollars I order go back to processing.
Valued Member
United States
422 Posts
 Posted 10/18/2021  4:57 pm  Show Profile   Bookmark this reply Add DeputyMax to your friends list Get a Link to this Reply
Dearborn,

Quote:
So, are we going to play the persons order gets shipped first again?

My order is only a few off from your's. I've got order no.09927544.
Let's see how close they cut it.
I never met a man I didn't like - Will Rogers
I never met a half dollar I didn't like - DeputyMax
Edited by DeputyMax
10/18/2021 4:58 pm
Valued Member
United States
372 Posts
 Posted 10/18/2021  5:41 pm  Show Profile   Bookmark this reply Add carlp007 to your friends list Get a Link to this Reply
My order number is 9925619
Page: of 141 Previous TopicReplies: 2,107 / Views: 98,786Next Topic  

To participate in the forum you must log in or register.

Disclaimer: While a tremendous amount of effort goes into ensuring the accuracy of the information contained in this site, Coin Community assumes no liability for errors. Copyright 2005 - 2021 Coin Community Family- all rights reserved worldwide. Use of any images or content on this website without prior written permission of Coin Community or the original lender is strictly prohibited.
Contact Us  |  Advertise Here  |  Privacy Policy / Terms of Use

Coin Community Forum © 2005 - 2021 Coin Community Forums
It took 0.65 seconds to rattle this change. Powered By: