Coin Community Family of Web Sites
Like us on Facebook! Subscribe to our Youtube Channel! Check out our Twitter! Check out our Pinterest!
Username:
Password:
Save Password
Forgot your Password?

Welcome Guest! Need help? Got a question? Inherit some coins?
Our coin forum is completely free! Register Now!

2021 Peace And Morgan Dollars!

First page | Previous Page | Next Page | Last 15 Replies

To participate in the forum you must log in or register.
Author Previous TopicReplies: 2,086 / Views: 97,158Next Topic
Page: of 140
Valued Member
United States
140 Posts
 Posted 10/18/2021  6:17 pm  Show Profile   Bookmark this reply Add TheInfinityPoint to your friends list Get a Link to this Reply
Same here, woke up to a pending charge on my CC that matches the amount for my S + D order.

The real question here though is, how will NGC/PCGS determine the ER cutoff date?
Pillar of the Community
United States
3616 Posts
 Posted 10/18/2021  6:22 pm  Show Profile   Check Tanman2001's eBay Listings Bookmark this reply Add Tanman2001 to your friends list Get a Link to this Reply
D and S processing, card has a pending charge.

Mine is 992191X, so I should be first out of us right now.
Edited by Tanman2001
10/18/2021 6:24 pm
Bedrock of the Community
United States
11365 Posts
 Posted 10/18/2021  6:26 pm  Show Profile   Bookmark this reply Add CelticKnot to your friends list Get a Link to this Reply
Another CCF member here whose D and S Morgans are now "Processing". However, I do not have any charges or holds on my card yet. Guess that means I'll see them in 2-3 weeks.
Valued Member
United States
206 Posts
 Posted 10/18/2021  6:34 pm  Show Profile   Bookmark this reply Add 1847bill to your friends list Get a Link to this Reply
I was charged for the Morgan o privy mark. My d&s are processing but not charged yet.
Valued Member
United States
76 Posts
 Posted 10/18/2021  7:07 pm  Show Profile   Bookmark this reply Add phillyprod to your friends list Get a Link to this Reply
My CC is now processing... along with D & S
Valued Member
United States
371 Posts
 Posted 10/18/2021  7:29 pm  Show Profile   Bookmark this reply Add carlp007 to your friends list Get a Link to this Reply

Quote:
My CC is now processing... along with D & S

CC as in credit card or CC privy?
Valued Member
United States
76 Posts
 Posted 10/18/2021  7:33 pm  Show Profile   Bookmark this reply Add phillyprod to your friends list Get a Link to this Reply
Ha. CC privy processing. D & S Morgans also processing.

Credit card charged on all 3

Wife gonna be maaaaaaaaaaaaaaaad
Valued Member
United States
142 Posts
 Posted 10/18/2021  7:48 pm  Show Profile   Bookmark this reply Add Pmint1 to your friends list Get a Link to this Reply
Not my cc yet #128553;
Pillar of the Community
United States
4090 Posts
 Posted 10/18/2021  8:35 pm  Show Profile   Bookmark this reply Add Dearborn to your friends list Get a Link to this Reply

Quote:
Credit card charged on all 3

Wife gonna be maaaaaaaaaaaaaaaad

(don't tell her) .. lol

I actually expected to see all 6 different coins to be charged all at the same time..
Pillar of the Community
United States
4364 Posts
 Posted 10/18/2021  8:38 pm  Show Profile   Bookmark this reply Add hfjacinto to your friends list Get a Link to this Reply
My CC and O also processing only the P and Peace in back order.
Valued Member
United States
142 Posts
 Posted 10/18/2021  8:39 pm  Show Profile   Bookmark this reply Add Pmint1 to your friends list Get a Link to this Reply
I've been prepping my wife for months. Still a little nervous about it.
Valued Member
United States
142 Posts
 Posted 10/18/2021  8:42 pm  Show Profile   Bookmark this reply Add Pmint1 to your friends list Get a Link to this Reply
Hah
My Cc, O ,S and D are all processing now!!!!
Yay
Marriage counseling right around the corner.
Pillar of the Community
United States
4090 Posts
Valued Member
United States
57 Posts
 Posted 10/18/2021  10:04 pm  Show Profile   Bookmark this reply Add torpedo to your friends list Get a Link to this Reply
D & S have been charged to my card. The privy CC & O are processing, but no charge, I had to change that card number due to some attempted internet fraud on that account. Hopefully this doesn't cause me to lose out on the privy marked Morgan's.
Valued Member
United States
460 Posts
 Posted 10/18/2021  10:24 pm  Show Profile   Bookmark this reply Add PlumCrazy814 to your friends list Get a Link to this Reply
CC and O processing here as well
Page: of 140 Previous TopicReplies: 2,086 / Views: 97,158Next Topic  

To participate in the forum you must log in or register.

Disclaimer: While a tremendous amount of effort goes into ensuring the accuracy of the information contained in this site, Coin Community assumes no liability for errors. Copyright 2005 - 2021 Coin Community Family- all rights reserved worldwide. Use of any images or content on this website without prior written permission of Coin Community or the original lender is strictly prohibited.
Contact Us  |  Advertise Here  |  Privacy Policy / Terms of Use

Coin Community Forum © 2005 - 2021 Coin Community Forums
It took 0.44 seconds to rattle this change. Powered By: