Coin Community Family of Web Sites
Like us on Facebook! Subscribe to our Youtube Channel! Check out our Twitter! Check out our Pinterest!
Username:
Password:
Save Password
Forgot your Password?

Welcome Guest! Need help? Got a question? Inherit some coins?
Our coin forum is completely free! Register Now!

2021 Peace And Morgan Dollars!

First page | Previous Page | Next Page | Last 15 Replies

To participate in the forum you must log in or register.
Author Previous TopicReplies: 2,099 / Views: 97,672Next Topic
Page: of 140
Pillar of the Community
United States
681 Posts
 Posted 10/18/2021  10:36 pm  Show Profile   Bookmark this reply Add coincollector123 to your friends list Get a Link to this Reply
So far only my D/S has been charged. The other 2 sets are showing backorder...
Valued Member
United States
140 Posts
 Posted 10/18/2021  11:06 pm  Show Profile   Bookmark this reply Add TheInfinityPoint to your friends list Get a Link to this Reply
Same here CC/O processing and charge hit the other type of "CC" lol
Valued Member
United States
378 Posts
 Posted 10/18/2021  11:45 pm  Show Profile   Bookmark this reply Add Reno32 to your friends list Get a Link to this Reply
My CC-O processing now but I hope it roll over to my other CC that I'm using, because it been changed since I purchase my CC/O with my old CC.
Valued Member
United States
82 Posts
 Posted 10/19/2021  01:09 am  Show Profile   Bookmark this reply Add pkluck to your friends list Get a Link to this Reply
Yep CC O privy and D S mint mark processing and charged to my CC!
Valued Member
United States
263 Posts
 Posted 10/19/2021  05:42 am  Show Profile   Bookmark this reply Add Eagle4Life to your friends list Get a Link to this Reply
More temp charges came through this morning and the only ones left on backorder are CC, P, and Peace.
Valued Member
United States
98 Posts
 Posted 10/19/2021  08:21 am  Show Profile   Bookmark this reply Add misfit to your friends list Get a Link to this Reply
My D and S Morgans like others report has a pending charge on my credit card, and status is processing.

The O and CC privy orders: one has pending on my card, the other order for O and CC privy order has one of the Morgans charged through paypal but unknown if it is the CC or O. Both orders status is shown as processing.

I'm hoping all coins will be charged this month, October has an extra payday for me... convenient.
Learn More...
United States
106425 Posts
 Posted 10/19/2021  09:11 am  Show Profile   Bookmark this reply Add jbuck to your friends list Get a Link to this Reply
Woke up today to find that my privy O is processing. Peace is still on backorder. Seems to fit the pattern.

Quote:
I'm hoping all coins will be charged this month, October has an extra payday for me... convenient.
Same.
United States
21 Posts
 Posted 10/19/2021  09:33 am  Show Profile   Bookmark this reply Add ChicagoCoinGuy to your friends list Get a Link to this Reply
I appear to have triple good news:

1. My cc has started to show the charges.
2. My statement posted a couple days ago, which means I won't have to pay the bill until sometime in December.
3. I used my business cc; this is one my wife doesn't see.
Valued Member
United States
453 Posts
 Posted 10/19/2021  09:36 am  Show Profile   Bookmark this reply Add psuman08 to your friends list Get a Link to this Reply
My D, S, CC, O are all processing too! My S proof ASE took a week after processing started to actually ship and is expected this Friday (another week after it entered the shipping system). Hopefully that means delivery by next Friday, Oct 29.
Valued Member
United States
371 Posts
 Posted 10/19/2021  10:17 am  Show Profile   Bookmark this reply Add carlp007 to your friends list Get a Link to this Reply
I am still waiting for my CC, O, P, and Peace. This is frustrating
Bedrock of the Community
United States
11367 Posts
 Posted 10/19/2021  10:55 am  Show Profile   Bookmark this reply Add CelticKnot to your friends list Get a Link to this Reply
I have charges for O, CC, S and D now. Hooray! P and Peace still backordered. The mailbox is going to get some heavy use over the next few weeks!
Valued Member
United States
124 Posts
 Posted 10/19/2021  11:18 am  Show Profile   Bookmark this reply Add msl2196 to your friends list Get a Link to this Reply

Quote:
My Cc, O ,S and D are all processing now!!!!
Yay
Marriage counseling right around the corner.

Quote:
I used my business cc; this is one my wife doesn't see.

It may be my perspective as a single person, but how is anyone's wife/spouse upset by this? In the case of the CC's, these are literally a 250+% return in less than a year, and even the worst performing one is above a 100% return. It's not like the money spent on these was just flushed down the toilet...

Valued Member
United States
263 Posts
 Posted 10/19/2021  11:24 am  Show Profile   Bookmark this reply Add Eagle4Life to your friends list Get a Link to this Reply

Quote:
It may be my perspective as a single person, but how is anyone's wife/spouse upset by this? In the case of the CC's, these are literally a 250+% return in less than a year, and even the worst performing one is above a 100% return. It's not like the money spent on these was just flushed down the toilet...

My wife would ask me why I paid $85 for a coin that says $1.
Edited by Eagle4Life
10/19/2021 11:24 am
Valued Member
United States
142 Posts
 Posted 10/19/2021  11:34 am  Show Profile   Bookmark this reply Add Pmint1 to your friends list Get a Link to this Reply
My wife says when I pass she's selling my Morgan's for 95 cents each for a quick sale.
Valued Member
United States
461 Posts
 Posted 10/19/2021  11:41 am  Show Profile   Bookmark this reply Add PlumCrazy814 to your friends list Get a Link to this Reply

Quote:

My wife says when I pass she's selling my Morgan's for 95 cents each for a quick sale.

Please give her my contact info....
Page: of 140 Previous TopicReplies: 2,099 / Views: 97,672Next Topic  

To participate in the forum you must log in or register.

Disclaimer: While a tremendous amount of effort goes into ensuring the accuracy of the information contained in this site, Coin Community assumes no liability for errors. Copyright 2005 - 2021 Coin Community Family- all rights reserved worldwide. Use of any images or content on this website without prior written permission of Coin Community or the original lender is strictly prohibited.
Contact Us  |  Advertise Here  |  Privacy Policy / Terms of Use

Coin Community Forum © 2005 - 2021 Coin Community Forums
It took 0.41 seconds to rattle this change. Powered By: