Coin Community Family of Web Sites
Like us on Facebook! Subscribe to our Youtube Channel! Check out our Twitter! Check out our Pinterest!
Username:
Password:
Save Password
Forgot your Password?

Welcome Guest! Need help? Got a question? Inherit some coins?
Our coin forum is completely free! Register Now!

2020-S ASE October 13th

First page | Previous Page | Next Page | Last 15 Replies

To participate in the forum you must log in or register.
Author Replies: 62 / Views: 2,269Next Topic
Page: of 5
Pillar of the Community
United States
739 Posts
 Posted 10/17/2020  6:05 pm  Show Profile   Bookmark this reply Add wyzeguy to your friends list Get a Link to this Reply

Quote:
but someone cornered the market on this overpriced Eagle

HSN was selling them graded bout a week before official release so I'm sure they're one of the big boy buyers. And it was this actual coin as they showed a close up of the date and mint mark.

For what it's worth the W is still listed as currently unavailable as well and it went on sale back in January. Though if that one becomes available it'll be be at the new increased price.
Pillar of the Community
Learn More...
United States
4878 Posts
 Posted 10/18/2020  12:25 pm  Show Profile   Check Foxwoods Man's eBay Listings Bookmark this reply Add Foxwoods Man to your friends list Get a Link to this Reply
Looks like the W is available now...
Valued Member
United States
303 Posts
 Posted 10/18/2020  3:11 pm  Show Profile   Bookmark this reply Add mrpapageorgio to your friends list Get a Link to this Reply
Got my (S) in the mail today. Surprised USPS delivered packages on Sunday.
Edited by mrpapageorgio
10/18/2020 3:22 pm
Pillar of the Community
United States
739 Posts
 Posted 10/18/2020  5:30 pm  Show Profile   Bookmark this reply Add wyzeguy to your friends list Get a Link to this Reply

Quote:
Looks like the W is available now...

It WAS available......this may go on for a while with both the W and S ASE's. Curious how the LESPS will fare since it also has an ASE?
Pillar of the Community
Learn More...
United States
4878 Posts
 Posted 10/19/2020  07:30 am  Show Profile   Check Foxwoods Man's eBay Listings Bookmark this reply Add Foxwoods Man to your friends list Get a Link to this Reply
My error...I was looking at the W Burnished ASE which is available. The W proof is not.....the S proof is not
Valued Member
United States
268 Posts
 Posted 10/19/2020  3:23 pm  Show Profile   Bookmark this reply Add HumblePie to your friends list Get a Link to this Reply
I ended up ordering two of the 2020 S ASE Proof from the Mint. They came in the mail today. Beautiful Coins.

Pillar of the Community
Learn More...
United States
4878 Posts
 Posted 10/19/2020  4:19 pm  Show Profile   Check Foxwoods Man's eBay Listings Bookmark this reply Add Foxwoods Man to your friends list Get a Link to this Reply
Very nice looking coin
Pillar of the Community
United States
739 Posts
 Posted 10/19/2020  4:23 pm  Show Profile   Bookmark this reply Add wyzeguy to your friends list Get a Link to this Reply
Good job with the pics. I find it hard to take a nice pic of proof coins.

If they become available again I may end up getting a couple more.
Pillar of the Community
Learn More...
United States
4878 Posts
 Posted 10/19/2020  4:27 pm  Show Profile   Check Foxwoods Man's eBay Listings Bookmark this reply Add Foxwoods Man to your friends list Get a Link to this Reply
Proofs ARE a beeeach to image.
Learn More...
United States
90906 Posts
 Posted 10/19/2020  4:27 pm  Show Profile   Bookmark this reply Add jbuck to your friends list Get a Link to this Reply

Quote:
I ended up ordering two of the 2020 S ASE Proof from the Mint. They came in the mail today. Beautiful Coins.
Very nice!
Valued Member
United States
268 Posts
 Posted 10/19/2020  4:30 pm  Show Profile   Bookmark this reply Add HumblePie to your friends list Get a Link to this Reply
Thank you. I find taking Photos of Proof Coins is best at an angle. I actually owe a lot of credit for my improved Photos to this Community.

They were $73 per, no tax, and free shipping. Now I kind of wish I would have purchased a few more. I will if they come available again.
Pillar of the Community
Learn More...
United States
4878 Posts
 Posted 10/19/2020  4:42 pm  Show Profile   Check Foxwoods Man's eBay Listings Bookmark this reply Add Foxwoods Man to your friends list Get a Link to this Reply
Soooooo....the 2020 LESPS (at $201) is supposed to have an S proof in it....which might explain why availability ground to a halt around 170k..
Learn More...
United States
90906 Posts
 Posted 10/19/2020  4:44 pm  Show Profile   Bookmark this reply Add jbuck to your friends list Get a Link to this Reply

Quote:
Soooooo....the 2020 LESPS (at $201) is supposed to have an S proof in it....which might explain why availability ground to a halt around 170k..
Pillar of the Community
United States
739 Posts
 Posted 10/19/2020  9:35 pm  Show Profile   Bookmark this reply Add wyzeguy to your friends list Get a Link to this Reply

Quote:

If that's the case then that'll make this years LESPS one of the lowest minted product sets right?
Pillar of the Community
Learn More...
United States
4878 Posts
 Posted Yesterday   07:11 am  Show Profile   Check Foxwoods Man's eBay Listings Bookmark this reply Add Foxwoods Man to your friends list Get a Link to this Reply
Low mintage expensive packaging ...
Page: of 5 Replies: 62 / Views: 2,269Next Topic  

To participate in the forum you must log in or register.

Disclaimer: While a tremendous amount of effort goes into ensuring the accuracy of the information contained in this site, Coin Community assumes no liability for errors. Copyright 2005 - 2020 Coin Community Family- all rights reserved worldwide. Use of any images or content on this website without prior written permission of Coin Community or the original lender is strictly prohibited.
Contact Us  |  Advertise Here  |  Privacy Policy / Terms of Use

Coin Community Forum © 2005 - 2020 Coin Community Forums
It took 0.94 seconds to rattle this change. Powered By: Snitz Forums 2000 Version 3.4.05