Coin Community Family of Web Sites
Like us on Facebook! Subscribe to our Youtube Channel! Check out our Twitter! Check out our Pinterest!
Username:
Password:
Save Password
Forgot your Password?

Welcome Guest! Need help? Got a question? Inherit some coins?
Our coin forum is completely free! Register Now!

2020 Holiday Exchange - Secret Santa

First page | Previous Page | Next Page | Last 15 Replies

To participate in the forum you must log in or register.
Author Previous TopicReplies: 428 / Views: 22,084Next Topic
Page: of 29
Pillar of the Community
Turkey
755 Posts
 Posted 01/13/2021  10:30 am  Show Profile   Bookmark this reply Add molydeii to your friends list Get a Link to this Reply

Quote:
My package arrived all the way from Turkey!

Yay! :) It has traveled quite a distance, flew across an ocean and spent many days on the way to get there! I was tracking it after the new year and almost have started to worry! I'm glad you enjoyed it.
Pillar of the Community
Australia
948 Posts
 Posted 01/13/2021  6:30 pm  Show Profile   Check ryurazu's eBay Listings Bookmark this reply Add ryurazu to your friends list Get a Link to this Reply
Got my package
Thank you Matthew

Valued Member
Learn More...
Canada
449 Posts
 Posted 01/13/2021  6:57 pm  Show Profile   Check unruhjonny's eBay Listings Bookmark this reply Add unruhjonny to your friends list Get a Link to this Reply
/\ nice!!

If you care, there are (iirc) four varieties of that silver dollar, that looks like a blunt five from here.
Still lamenting the passing of our penny;
Hopefully I'll be passing the bug onto the next generation.
Wanted list HERE
Pillar of the Community
Australia
948 Posts
 Posted 01/13/2021  7:55 pm  Show Profile   Check ryurazu's eBay Listings Bookmark this reply Add ryurazu to your friends list Get a Link to this Reply
Indeed it is the blunted 5, not too sure what that means but will research its significant. Something to do :)
Learn More...
United States
14201 Posts
 Posted 01/13/2021  11:15 pm  Show Profile   Check rggoodie's eBay Listings Bookmark this reply Add rggoodie to your friends list Get a Link to this Reply
14 Jan 2021
09:41 am Forum Time

Those who have not yet received

Brenpickle
Canadian-Banknotes
Jgfindring
jram
Mint_marq
mmerc20
molydeii
NickleNubber
okiepb
silverwolf
SPP-Ottawa
Susuman

The dirty Dozen
12 to go
rggoodie
aka Richard
"catch em doing something right"
Valued Member
Australia
115 Posts
 Posted 01/14/2021  12:08 am  Show Profile   Bookmark this reply Add petef7365 to your friends list Get a Link to this Reply
FYI

Tracking of my sent item says it was delivered two days ago...

Hopefully the recipient posts that they have received it soon because I'm starting to worry a little bit
Valued Member
United States
248 Posts
 Posted 01/14/2021  09:18 am  Show Profile   Bookmark this reply Add Spott to your friends list Get a Link to this Reply
Please mark me as received. I will post pictures very soon.
Pillar of the Community
Learn More...
Japan
568 Posts
 Posted 01/14/2021  09:31 am  Show Profile   Bookmark this reply Add Half to your friends list Get a Link to this Reply
Shipped my gift out on the second and it hit the USA on the 12th. Hopefully it will get to its destination in the next couple days!

Everybody's gifts are pretty awesome. WE have a great crew here!
Pillar of the Community
Canada
3307 Posts
 Posted 01/14/2021  4:45 pm  Show Profile   Check silverwolf's eBay Listings Bookmark this reply Add silverwolf to your friends list Get a Link to this Reply
received mine today, Thanks to my sender..Much appreciated..

Learn More...
United States
14201 Posts
 Posted 01/14/2021  7:15 pm  Show Profile   Check rggoodie's eBay Listings Bookmark this reply Add rggoodie to your friends list Get a Link to this Reply
14 Jan 2021
07:15 Forum Time

Those who have not yet received

Brenpickle
Canadian-Banknotes
Jgfindring
jram
Mint_marq
mmerc20
molydeii
NickleNubber
okiepb
SPP-Ottawa
Susuman

Only
11 to go
rggoodie
aka Richard
"catch em doing something right"
Valued Member
United States
248 Posts
 Posted 01/15/2021  2:00 pm  Show Profile   Bookmark this reply Add Spott to your friends list Get a Link to this Reply
I received some pretty coins from Australia

The tooth fairy kit contains a toothbrush, tooth chart, glitter pen, coin in a baggy, and a mirror so the little one can see their new smile
Valued Member
United States
248 Posts
 Posted 01/15/2021  2:02 pm  Show Profile   Bookmark this reply Add Spott to your friends list Get a Link to this Reply
Ooops. I hit the post key too soon. I meant to say thank you very much Santa but neglected to do that before posting.
Pillar of the Community
Turkey
755 Posts
 Posted 01/16/2021  05:40 am  Show Profile   Bookmark this reply Add molydeii to your friends list Get a Link to this Reply
Sport = those are looking very nice! I really liked the tooth fairy $2. Brilliant idea, whomever made that set.
Valued Member
United States
225 Posts
 Posted 01/16/2021  08:28 am  Show Profile   Bookmark this reply Add Carrigna to your friends list Get a Link to this Reply
I was not aware that Australia updated their effigy of Her Majesty the Queen on their coinage. Thank you, Spott, for sharing these lovely photos! I bet that the custom declaration sticker shows that it is a tooth fairy kit! &

Meanwhile, my personal elf has a good news for us! This elf says that my package finally landed at its destination this morning. It might be until Tuesday or Wednesday before our receiver will see it in the mailbox! To this date, it has been a bit over one month for this package in reaching its destination.

Meanwhile, it does look like everyone had been good boy/girl!! Santa Claus clearly wants to keep the spirit of gift-giving going and decides everyone should be happy! Rightly so, especially with the pandemic and whatnots! & Heaps of thanks to our Santa for his hard work in keeping this annual tradition going! Not only that, thanks to all of the elves here as well!

Have a good weekend, everyone!

Pillar of the Community
United States
2741 Posts
 Posted 01/16/2021  09:26 am  Show Profile   Check SilverCents's eBay Listings Bookmark this reply Add SilverCents to your friends list Get a Link to this Reply
Good gracious I'm getting kinda worried at this point.

I sent it out December 7th, so it should be there any day now I would think.

To be fair, it did have to travel through several different countries.
"Life is like a box of chocolates, you never know what you're gonna get." - Forrest Gump
The concept of maturity is complex. While one's capacity to be mature can be correlated with age, someone's overall maturity and respect for life is not. Maturity is formed through experience and perception.
Human progress can only be achieved through trial and error.
Page: of 29 Previous TopicReplies: 428 / Views: 22,084Next Topic  

To participate in the forum you must log in or register.

Disclaimer: While a tremendous amount of effort goes into ensuring the accuracy of the information contained in this site, Coin Community assumes no liability for errors. Copyright 2005 - 2021 Coin Community Family- all rights reserved worldwide. Use of any images or content on this website without prior written permission of Coin Community or the original lender is strictly prohibited.
Contact Us  |  Advertise Here  |  Privacy Policy / Terms of Use

Coin Community Forum © 2005 - 2021 Coin Community Forums
It took 1.04 seconds to rattle this change. Powered By: Snitz Forums 2000 Version 3.4.05