Coin Community Family of Web Sites
Like us on Facebook! Subscribe to our Youtube Channel! Check out our Twitter! Check out our Pinterest!
Username:
Password:
Save Password
Forgot your Password?

Welcome Guest! Need help? Got a question? Inherit some coins?
Our coin forum is completely free! Register Now!

For Sale: Rolls Of 90% And 40% Silver

To participate in the forum you must log in or register.
Author Previous TopicReplies: 5 / Views: 1,164Next Topic  
Valued Member
United States
335 Posts
 Posted 10/23/2020  5:57 pm Show Profile   Check man2004's eBay Listings Bookmark this topic Add man2004 to your friends list Get a Link to this Message
As I have mentioned our members and past customers, I'm periodically selling some of my precious medals items. The coins listed are in average circulated condition. If there is anything specific that you are looking for please ask via PM.

I have the following 90% silver coins for sale at 1% under melt at the time of confirmed order (current melt is $17.82 X face value):
Roosevelt dimes: 30 rolls $150 face value.
Washington quarters: 30 rolls $300 face value.
Kennedy halves 1964: 20 rolls $200 face value.

I have the following 40% silver coins for sale at 3% under melt at the time of confirmed order (current melt is $7.29 X face value):
Kennedy halves 1965-1969 (40% silver): 60 rolls $600 face value.

I have the following 90% silver coins for sale at melt at the time of confirmed order (current melt is $17.82 X face value):
Franklin halves: 11 rolls $110 face value.

I have the following 90% silver coins for sale at 1% over melt at the time of confirmed order (current melt is $17.82 X face value):
Mercury dimes: 20 rolls $100 face value.
Walking Liberty halves: 20 rolls $200 face value.

Shipping $5 on orders less than $500

Free shipping on orders $500 or more

Discounts on orders over $3000

Cleared personal check preferred

PM me for any additional information or additional items including other silver or gold coins and bullion including 1-100 Oz bars.

Thank you for your interest!
Micheal
Valued Member
United States
335 Posts
 Posted 10/25/2020  7:39 pm  Show Profile   Check man2004's eBay Listings Bookmark this reply Add man2004 to your friends list Get a Link to this Reply
UPDATE #1
All of the rolls of Mercury dimes listed vare sold.

I have the following 35% silver coins for sale at 3% under melt at the time of confirmed order.
Wartime nickels 1942-1945 (35% silver): 20 rolls $40 face value.

Please keep in mind that I am willing to work with you on the prices of any of these items on larger orders.

Thank you for looking!
Michael
Valued Member
United States
473 Posts
 Posted 11/02/2020  12:32 pm  Show Profile   Bookmark this reply Add cointagous to your friends list Get a Link to this Reply
I have bought from Michael several times and he has always treated me fairly with prompt delivery. About as effortless as it gets in my opinion.
Pillar of the Community
United States
2761 Posts
 Posted 11/06/2020  02:37 am  Show Profile   Check SA4H's eBay Listings Bookmark this reply Add SA4H to your friends list Get a Link to this Reply
Michael is my #1 goes to whenever I need to buy some 90% silver close to melt.
Better price, better services than even APMEX.
Completed a $500+ package deal.

THANK YOU, Michael.
'Pytellc': I am still waiting for my $50 world coins from you, Mr. Carson Pytell!

*+*Bruce*+*
My coins available for trade. - My coins for sale - Coins I want/need.
"Living to Learn, Not Learning to Live!"
Yet, I'm learning to live more than living to learn!
Valued Member
United States
335 Posts
 Posted 11/13/2020  2:12 pm  Show Profile   Check man2004's eBay Listings Bookmark this reply Add man2004 to your friends list Get a Link to this Reply
Thank you for the orders and the excellent reviews. I also have a large variety of bullion items including bars and rounds priced at around melt value. Some items are generic items and others are Englehard, JM, etc. If there are any particular items that you need please PM me for more information including photos and prices. I'm very fair on all orders. So, don't hesitate to make a reasonable offer. Thank you again!
Micheal
Valued Member
United States
335 Posts
 Posted 11/26/2020  5:40 pm  Show Profile   Check man2004's eBay Listings Bookmark this reply Add man2004 to your friends list Get a Link to this Reply
Happy Thanksgiving Everyone!
I wanted to offer some of the 90% coins to our members at a discount during Thanksgiving, Black Friday, and this weekend. So, Roosevelt dimes,Washington Quarters, and 1964 Kennedy half dollars are offered at 4% under spot through this Sunday. The same shipping and payment parameters apply. The original listing prices will reapply after Sunday. You are welcome to make an offer on the other 90% items Franklin, Walking Liberty, etc. I also have a variety of 1 ounce bullion rounds and 1-100 ounce bars at around spot. Please email me any orders or questions.
Thank you for your interest!
Micheal
  Previous TopicReplies: 5 / Views: 1,164Next Topic  

To participate in the forum you must log in or register.

Disclaimer: While a tremendous amount of effort goes into ensuring the accuracy of the information contained in this site, Coin Community assumes no liability for errors. Copyright 2005 - 2020 Coin Community Family- all rights reserved worldwide. Use of any images or content on this website without prior written permission of Coin Community or the original lender is strictly prohibited.
Contact Us  |  Advertise Here  |  Privacy Policy / Terms of Use

Coin Community Forum © 2005 - 2020 Coin Community Forums
It took 2.81 seconds to rattle this change. Powered By: Snitz Forums 2000 Version 3.4.05