Coin Community Family of Web Sites
Like us on Facebook! Subscribe to our Youtube Channel! Check out our Twitter! Check out our Pinterest!
Username:
Password:
Save Password
Forgot your Password?

Welcome Guest! Need help? Got a question? Inherit some coins?
Our coin forum is completely free! Register Now!

Cool Lincoln Roll Finds (From Bank Rolls) - Post Yours!

Previous Page | Next Page | Last Page

To participate in the forum you must log in or register.
Author Previous Topic Topic Next Topic
Page: of 927
Pillar of the Community
United States
4519 Posts
 Posted 03/31/2009  10:33 pm  Show Profile   Bookmark this reply Add daviscfad to your friends list Get a Link to this Reply
Ok instead of posting picture I will post a link. Here it is
Valued Member
United States
248 Posts
 Posted 03/31/2009  11:04 pm  Show Profile   Bookmark this reply Add Cole317 to your friends list Get a Link to this Reply
WOW!! Another awesome find! CONGRATS!
Bedrock of the Community
United States
16071 Posts
 Posted 04/01/2009  12:43 am  Show Profile   Bookmark this reply Add BadThad to your friends list Get a Link to this Reply
Amazing find!
Lincoln Cent Lover!
Valued Member
United States
100 Posts
 Posted 04/01/2009  10:16 am  Show Profile   Bookmark this reply Add Starman to your friends list Get a Link to this Reply
How often would you say Indians show up in fed boxes? I have searched 9 fed boxes and 40 customer wrapped rolls and my oldest was a 1918.
Pillar of the Community
United States
4519 Posts
 Posted 04/01/2009  11:47 am  Show Profile   Bookmark this reply Add daviscfad to your friends list Get a Link to this Reply
I dont really know. I think its right box right time thing. I have searched around 10 boxes this year and thats my first
Bedrock of the Community
United States
16071 Posts
 Posted 04/01/2009  2:24 pm  Show Profile   Bookmark this reply Add BadThad to your friends list Get a Link to this Reply
I've search more than a hundred and not a single Indian.
Lincoln Cent Lover!
Pillar of the Community
United States
4519 Posts
 Posted 04/01/2009  2:50 pm  Show Profile   Bookmark this reply Add daviscfad to your friends list Get a Link to this Reply
Found a 1919 wheat today
Pillar of the Community
United States
4519 Posts
 Posted 04/01/2009  3:50 pm  Show Profile   Bookmark this reply Add daviscfad to your friends list Get a Link to this Reply
found a 2000 WAM also
Valued Member
United States
248 Posts
 Posted 04/01/2009  11:45 pm  Show Profile   Bookmark this reply Add Cole317 to your friends list Get a Link to this Reply
I've been through half a box....and NOT ONE PENNY WAS PRE-85, NOT ONE!
Valued Member
United States
248 Posts
 Posted 04/02/2009  12:20 am  Show Profile   Bookmark this reply Add Cole317 to your friends list Get a Link to this Reply
I decided to take a break on that box and just move on to my other one......I am now half way through my 2nd box and not one penny has been pre-62
I hate this bank
Pillar of the Community
United States
4519 Posts
 Posted 04/02/2009  12:22 am  Show Profile   Bookmark this reply Add daviscfad to your friends list Get a Link to this Reply
You are a fast sorter You pulling any for varietys?
Valued Member
United States
248 Posts
 Posted 04/02/2009  12:35 am  Show Profile   Bookmark this reply Add Cole317 to your friends list Get a Link to this Reply

Quote:
You are a fast sorter You pulling any for varietys?

Thanks I search for varieties, when I roll them. I sort them first by decade, so when It comes time to roll them I check that decade (I've pretty much memorized all the major varieties and errors) I want your luck!

I've been doing about 5-6 boxes a week, for 4-5 months. I have banks that I buy the boxes from(BOA) and another to cash the rolls into (citibank) Do you think it's possible my rejects are catching up to me, or more likely someone else's?
Pillar of the Community
United States
4519 Posts
 Posted 04/02/2009  01:19 am  Show Profile   Bookmark this reply Add daviscfad to your friends list Get a Link to this Reply
It could be. Have you asked about 50 dollar bags? You will at least find some dimes in those
Valued Member
United States
357 Posts
 Posted 04/04/2009  10:50 pm  Show Profile   Bookmark this reply Add norseman012 to your friends list Get a Link to this Reply
I went out yesterday and got me two boxes of pennies and the first box was great. I must have pulled about 2 dollars in wheat's out of both boxes alone, their were like 5 or 6 wheat's per roll and out of them was a 1946-S woody in AU58 condition, my eyes jumped out of its sockets. and a whole bunch of 60's in mint red and some wonderfully rainbow toned early 60's too. I could not believe it. It must have been in somebodies collection or someone dumped a whole lot of roll's that they were saving well any way I'm going back tomorrow to see if I can get some more boxes. I would post pic' but my camera is on the fritz.
Bedrock of the Community
United States
16071 Posts
 Posted 04/05/2009  1:21 pm  Show Profile   Bookmark this reply Add BadThad to your friends list Get a Link to this Reply
That's SUPER lucky to find wheats at that rate! Congrats!
Lincoln Cent Lover!
Page: of 927 Previous Topic Topic Next Topic  

To participate in the forum you must log in or register.

Coin Community Member eBay Sales

Certified Coins   Certified VAMs   Certified Errors  

Disclaimer: While a tremendous amount of effort goes into ensuring the accuracy of the information contained in this site, Coin Community assumes no liability for errors. Copyright 2005 - 2019 Coin Community Family- all rights reserved worldwide. Use of any images or content on this website without prior written permission of Coin Community or the original lender is strictly prohibited.
Contact Us  |  Advertise Here  |  Privacy Policy / Terms of Use

Coin Community Forum © 2005 - 2019 Coin Community Forums
It took 1.23 seconds to rattle this change. Powered By: Snitz Forums 2000 Version 3.4.05