Coin Community Family of Web Sites
Like us on Facebook! Subscribe to our Youtube Channel! Check out our Twitter! Check out our Pinterest!
Username:
Password:
Save Password
Forgot your Password?

Welcome Guest! Need help? Got a question? Inherit some coins?
Our coin forum is completely free! Register Now!

Cool Lincoln Roll Finds (From Bank Rolls) - Post Yours!

Previous Page | Next Page | Last Page

To participate in the forum you must log in or register.
Author Previous Topic Topic Next Topic
Page: of 928
Valued Member
United States
286 Posts
 Posted 06/25/2009  09:35 am  Show Profile   Bookmark this reply Add zeke5 to your friends list Get a Link to this Reply
Nice haul Chuck.
Valued Member
United States
323 Posts
 Posted 06/25/2009  6:00 pm  Show Profile   Bookmark this reply Add coincollectingkid to your friends list Get a Link to this Reply
Can't believe I just found a 1983 double die reverse. It looks real nice, it's brown without any mold or green stuff, it has doubling on the C in cent. Anybody know a ballpark guess at how much it is worth?

cool I just found a 1998 WAM as well
Edited by coincollectingkid
06/25/2009 6:48 pm
Pillar of the Community
United States
2541 Posts
 Posted 06/25/2009  9:31 pm  Show Profile   Bookmark this reply Add Gothic Florin to your friends list Get a Link to this Reply
I've got my first 2 boxes of pennies on the way! If I can pull a dozen wheaties and a few LP1s & LP2s I'll be pleased! I stil haven't seen any in NJ!
Pillar of the Community
United States
3046 Posts
 Posted 06/25/2009  10:20 pm  Show Profile   Bookmark this reply Add yotie to your friends list Get a Link to this Reply
i am surprized you have to order boxes of cents I have always just walk in and ask for a box never been told we have to order you a box
Pillar of the Community
United States
1856 Posts
 Posted 06/25/2009  10:30 pm  Show Profile   Bookmark this reply Add ratman4762 to your friends list Get a Link to this Reply
I think sometimes it depends on the size of the branh of the bank. I've walked into larger ones and have no problems, and the smaller ones try to accomodate my request....but if I try for 2 or 3 boxes in a week...they say no because they are running low and need to keep their business accounts supplied. (my bank receives change once a week) If the bank is used to somebody requesting boxes of pennies, they will keep more on hand.
Edited by ratman4762
06/25/2009 10:36 pm
Pillar of the Community
United States
2541 Posts
 Posted 06/26/2009  1:43 pm  Show Profile   Bookmark this reply Add Gothic Florin to your friends list Get a Link to this Reply
I finally found my first LP1 in a roll today! I picked up 4 rolls during my lunchbreak, and there one was! The LP1's have hit NJ. I had an LP2 a month ago while in Texas though. I also had a 1953 wheatie today.
Valued Member
United States
64 Posts
 Posted 06/26/2009  4:13 pm  Show Profile   Bookmark this reply Add hippieman556 to your friends list Get a Link to this Reply
i am still looking for 2009
Pillar of the Community
United States
1446 Posts
 Posted 06/26/2009  10:28 pm  Show Profile   Bookmark this reply Add hockingzig to your friends list Get a Link to this Reply
I got my first "splitter" in change today. Also got a 1936 Mercury dime in change, I think that makes it a pretty darn good day!
Pillar of the Community
United States
773 Posts
 Posted 06/27/2009  12:44 am  Show Profile   Bookmark this reply Add grime5 to your friends list Get a Link to this Reply
i got a 50.00 bag today found 14 wheats 2 of them s mints. got a 2000 wide am and a 1905 indian head. 3 bags this wek and a total of 38 wheats oldest being a 1916. later greg
Valued Member
United States
369 Posts
 Posted 06/27/2009  01:11 am  Show Profile   Bookmark this reply Add Texas collector to your friends list Get a Link to this Reply
The teller I spoke to today said they are supposed to get some Log Cabins either Monday or Tuesday. Hopefully, I'll grab some of those. But in the meantime, I thought some of you might get a kick out of this:
It tricked me for a second (got it in a roll) I thought I had something really good.

Valued Member
United States
323 Posts
 Posted 06/27/2009  01:54 am  Show Profile   Bookmark this reply Add coincollectingkid to your friends list Get a Link to this Reply
What is that?
Valued Member
United States
369 Posts
 Posted 06/27/2009  02:18 am  Show Profile   Bookmark this reply Add Texas collector to your friends list Get a Link to this Reply
Fun with super glue
Valued Member
United States
369 Posts
 Posted 06/27/2009  03:06 am  Show Profile   Bookmark this reply Add Texas collector to your friends list Get a Link to this Reply
You can't see it in those pics, but on the reverse of the coin, you can read "IN GOD WE" imprinted in the glue.

It's still a preety cool looking coin, even if it is just super glue :)
United States
17 Posts
 Posted 06/27/2009  12:17 pm  Show Profile   Bookmark this reply Add Arjmuat to your friends list Get a Link to this Reply
That is coin hacking gone wrong!

I mean, why would someone fool an innocent collector into thinking he has something good?

(No, I don't mean it. Weird find!)
United States
22 Posts
 Posted 06/29/2009  10:48 pm  Show Profile   Bookmark this reply Add sil to your friends list Get a Link to this Reply
I found an AU 1929 Wheat penny at my local bank
Page: of 928 Previous Topic Topic Next Topic  

To participate in the forum you must log in or register.

Coin Community Member eBay Sales

Certified Coins   Certified VAMs   Certified Errors  

Disclaimer: While a tremendous amount of effort goes into ensuring the accuracy of the information contained in this site, Coin Community assumes no liability for errors. Copyright 2005 - 2019 Coin Community Family- all rights reserved worldwide. Use of any images or content on this website without prior written permission of Coin Community or the original lender is strictly prohibited.
Contact Us  |  Advertise Here  |  Privacy Policy / Terms of Use

Coin Community Forum © 2005 - 2019 Coin Community Forums
It took 23.53 seconds to rattle this change. Powered By: Snitz Forums 2000 Version 3.4.05