Coin Community Family of Web Sites
Like us on Facebook! Subscribe to our Youtube Channel! Check out our Twitter! Check out our Pinterest!
Username:
Password:
Save Password
Forgot your Password?

Welcome Guest! Need help? Got a question? Inherit some coins?
Our coin forum is completely free! Register Now!

Having Problems Uploading Photos From My Laptop Now

To participate in the forum you must log in or register.
Author Previous TopicReplies: 7 / Views: 313Next Topic  
Valued Member
United States
483 Posts
 Posted 11/23/2020  10:35 am Show Profile   Bookmark this topic Add JasonKflo to your friends list Get a Link to this Message
so I have not had issues uploading pics until a few days ago from my laptop.
when I click on the upload image box it comes up but when I click on the chose file icon it turns blue so I know my key pad is working but nothing happens. On my other computer it works fine . I prefer posting from my laptop though so if anyone has any ideas I would greatly appreciate the feedback.
Learn More...
United States
94646 Posts
 Posted 11/23/2020  11:21 am  Show Profile   Bookmark this reply Add jbuck to your friends list Get a Link to this Reply
Are you using the same browser and operating system on the two machines? Versions the same?
Valued Member
United States
483 Posts
 Posted 11/23/2020  1:49 pm  Show Profile   Bookmark this reply Add JasonKflo to your friends list Get a Link to this Reply
i believe so , I may try firefox or chrome and see what happens but strange it was ok before
Learn More...
United States
94646 Posts
 Posted 11/23/2020  2:48 pm  Show Profile   Bookmark this reply Add jbuck to your friends list Get a Link to this Reply
You may want to logout CCF on your laptop, clear all cookies, and login again.

I use Firefox without any problems. I use Chrome, Edge (new Chromium based version), and Opera for testing and do not have problems with them either. If you are using the old Edge, quit now and get the new version.
Valued Member
United States
461 Posts
 Posted 11/25/2020  1:52 pm  Show Profile   Bookmark this reply Add Eyez to your friends list Get a Link to this Reply
edge and explorer (Microsoft based) atm do have problems due to there security breach awhile ago and due to that they added different settings and features and 2 many updates that are effecting everyone's programs stick with google or Firefox also agree with Jbuck
Learn More...
United States
94646 Posts
 Posted 11/25/2020  2:02 pm  Show Profile   Bookmark this reply Add jbuck to your friends list Get a Link to this Reply
I forgot to say, if anyone is still using Internet Explorer, do not.
Valued Member
United States
483 Posts
 Posted 11/29/2020  11:40 am  Show Profile   Bookmark this reply Add JasonKflo to your friends list Get a Link to this Reply
it is working with Firefox , all my other sites still work with my other browser I prefer . Not sure why this site is so picky and has to be difficult haha
Learn More...
United States
94646 Posts
 Posted 11/30/2020  09:12 am  Show Profile   Bookmark this reply Add jbuck to your friends list Get a Link to this Reply
All browsers are not created equal and every site seems to work "best" with one over the others.
  Previous TopicReplies: 7 / Views: 313Next Topic  

To participate in the forum you must log in or register.

Disclaimer: While a tremendous amount of effort goes into ensuring the accuracy of the information contained in this site, Coin Community assumes no liability for errors. Copyright 2005 - 2021 Coin Community Family- all rights reserved worldwide. Use of any images or content on this website without prior written permission of Coin Community or the original lender is strictly prohibited.
Contact Us  |  Advertise Here  |  Privacy Policy / Terms of Use

Coin Community Forum © 2005 - 2021 Coin Community Forums
It took 1.15 seconds to rattle this change. Powered By: Snitz Forums 2000 Version 3.4.05