Coin Community Family of Web Sites
Like us on Facebook! Subscribe to our Youtube Channel! Check out our Twitter! Check out our Pinterest!
Username:
Password:
Save Password
Forgot your Password?

Welcome Guest! Need help? Got a question? Inherit some coins?
Our coin forum is completely free! Register Now!

2021 US Mint Product Schedule

First page | Previous Page | Next Page | Last 15 Replies

To participate in the forum you must log in or register.
Author Previous TopicReplies: 259 / Views: 14,101Next Topic
Page: of 18
Pillar of the Community
United States
674 Posts
 Posted 02/24/2021  4:45 pm  Show Profile   Bookmark this reply Add RPT to your friends list Get a Link to this Reply
No idea when they actually may ship but I ordered the Christa McAuliffe and National Law Enforcement commemoratives.
Bedrock of the Community
United States
10953 Posts
 Posted 02/24/2021  6:54 pm  Show Profile   Bookmark this reply Add CelticKnot to your friends list Get a Link to this Reply

Quote:
Winter storms and COVID don't explain why these ASE's are not shipping. A little communication would be nice.

I received my W-ASE shipping notice with tracking # about 5 minutes ago. Progress!

Quote:
...I ordered the Christa McAuliffe and National Law Enforcement commemoratives.

I will probably knock that out tonight. Thanks for the reminder.
Edited by CelticKnot
02/24/2021 6:55 pm
Valued Member
United States
428 Posts
 Posted 02/24/2021  8:34 pm  Show Profile   Bookmark this reply Add mrpapageorgio to your friends list Get a Link to this Reply
My ASE is now at the destination sorting facility so it should get here tomorrow.
Valued Member
United States
56 Posts
 Posted 02/25/2021  12:58 pm  Show Profile   Bookmark this reply Add smuglr to your friends list Get a Link to this Reply
Update to my post from 2-23, just hours after calling in I received notice of shipping. I had been concerned reading of others having enrollments getting canceled. I'm not sure what is going on at the USM, but convinced the call got things moving. I'm still concerned after 2 weeks that the problem may be the ASE we get will be from ones Mike M (and other bulk purchasers) claims he got pre sale and are basically seconds, there is no other reason there should still be this kind of delay and trickling out of them. It can't be blamed on the weather as I had enrollments for the 'S' mint quarters 3 days before and they were received within 4 days.
Bedrock of the Community
United States
10953 Posts
 Posted 02/26/2021  02:31 am  Show Profile   Bookmark this reply Add CelticKnot to your friends list Get a Link to this Reply
Ok, I (pre?)ordered the McCauliffe.

I could not get behind the Law Enforcement silver design, so I landed on the half. Gold design is ok I guess but I'm not spending that nonsense cash for a meh design at best.
Pillar of the Community
United States
1287 Posts
 Posted 02/26/2021  07:13 am  Show Profile   Bookmark this reply Add Dearborn to your friends list Get a Link to this Reply
Yesterday afternoon, my W-ASE was on track to arrive today. Last night, I get this on the tracking page:

February 25, 2021
In Transit, Arriving Late
Your package will arrive later than expected, but is still on its way. It is currently in transit to the next facility.

What is wrong with USPS?!?! Sheesh!
Collecting since 1972. Learning from then on
"Tell me and I forget. Teach me and I remember. Involve me and I learn." -Benjamin Franklin
My Dansco 7070 type set coin count: 31/76
My Dansco 8176 Eisenhower set coin count: 36/36
Valued Member
United States
78 Posts
 Posted 02/26/2021  07:33 am  Show Profile   Bookmark this reply Add 1847bill to your friends list Get a Link to this Reply
I received notice last night the congratulations sets I ordered are shipping. UPS doesn't have them yet but at least it looks like something is happening.
Bedrock of the Community
United States
10953 Posts
 Posted 02/26/2021  8:50 pm  Show Profile   Bookmark this reply Add CelticKnot to your friends list Get a Link to this Reply
Mine has been in "pre-shipment" status with USPS for 2 days now.
Valued Member
United States
428 Posts
 Posted 02/26/2021  9:08 pm  Show Profile   Bookmark this reply Add mrpapageorgio to your friends list Get a Link to this Reply
Mine came today. Will post pictures soon

Edit:

Edited by mrpapageorgio
02/26/2021 11:54 pm
Pillar of the Community
United States
1287 Posts
 Posted 02/27/2021  6:22 pm  Show Profile   Bookmark this reply Add Dearborn to your friends list Get a Link to this Reply
Well, my 2021-W ASE just came in..

Collecting since 1972. Learning from then on
"Tell me and I forget. Teach me and I remember. Involve me and I learn." -Benjamin Franklin
My Dansco 7070 type set coin count: 31/76
My Dansco 8176 Eisenhower set coin count: 36/36
Bedrock of the Community
United States
10953 Posts
 Posted 02/27/2021  10:08 pm  Show Profile   Bookmark this reply Add CelticKnot to your friends list Get a Link to this Reply
Excellent, Dearborn and mrpapageorgio! And nice photos!
Valued Member
United States
428 Posts
 Posted 03/01/2021  10:42 am  Show Profile   Bookmark this reply Add mrpapageorgio to your friends list Get a Link to this Reply
Mint posted more info of the proof gold eagles. HHL is 1.
Learn More...
United States
99225 Posts
Pillar of the Community
United States
674 Posts
 Posted 03/01/2021  4:28 pm  Show Profile   Bookmark this reply Add RPT to your friends list Get a Link to this Reply
My ASEs are coming UPS ground tomorrow. That's quite a surprise.
Learn More...
United States
99225 Posts
 Posted 03/01/2021  4:44 pm  Show Profile   Bookmark this reply Add jbuck to your friends list Get a Link to this Reply

Quote:
My ASEs are coming UPS ground tomorrow. That's quite a surprise.
Excellent!
Page: of 18 Previous TopicReplies: 259 / Views: 14,101Next Topic  

To participate in the forum you must log in or register.

Disclaimer: While a tremendous amount of effort goes into ensuring the accuracy of the information contained in this site, Coin Community assumes no liability for errors. Copyright 2005 - 2021 Coin Community Family- all rights reserved worldwide. Use of any images or content on this website without prior written permission of Coin Community or the original lender is strictly prohibited.
Contact Us  |  Advertise Here  |  Privacy Policy / Terms of Use

Coin Community Forum © 2005 - 2021 Coin Community Forums
It took 0.35 seconds to rattle this change. Powered By: Snitz Forums 2000 Version 3.4.05