Coin Community Family of Web Sites
Like us on Facebook! Subscribe to our Youtube Channel! Check out our Twitter! Check out our Pinterest!
Username:
Password:
Save Password
Forgot your Password?


Welcome Guest! Need help? Got a question? Inherit some coins?
Our coin forum is completely free! Register Now!

2021 US Mint Product Schedule

First page | Previous Page | Next Page | Last 15 Replies
 
To participate in the forum you must log in or register.
Author Previous TopicReplies: 259 / Views: 14,058Next Topic
Page: of 18
Bedrock of the Community
United States
10952 Posts
 Posted 03/09/2021  10:20 pm  Show Profile   Bookmark this reply Add CelticKnot to your friends list Get a Link to this Reply

Quote:
I only want to get the silver proof set just to complete the quarters with the Tuskegee Airmen, but I may just get the silver quarter as a standalone if they're going to charge $100 for the set.

$105, actually, but who's counting?

I received my regular Proof Sets today and I must say the Crossing the Delaware Quarter is excellent. I really wish it was going to have a longer life than 4/5 of a year. BUT it will probably look especially good in silver.

I am definitely chopping my subscription of silver proof sets down to 1, and might just cancel it completely at that price and wait for the 2ndary market as many have suggested.
Moderator
Learn More...
United States
99185 Posts
 Posted 03/10/2021  11:55 am  Show Profile   Bookmark this reply Add jbuck to your friends list Get a Link to this Reply

Quote:
I really wish it was going to have a longer life than 4/5 of a year.
Agreed.
Pillar of the Community
United States
606 Posts
 Posted 03/10/2021  5:04 pm  Show Profile   Check captainrich's eBay Listings Bookmark this reply Add captainrich to your friends list Get a Link to this Reply

Quote:
I received my regular Proof Sets today and I must say the Crossing the Delaware Quarter is excellent. I really wish it was going to have a longer life than 4/5 of a year.


I must admit, it was refreshing when I saw the Crossing the Delaware quarter in the proof set today and immediately realized that the date was back on the obverse!
Pillar of the Community
United States
1685 Posts
 Posted 03/10/2021  5:09 pm  Show Profile   Bookmark this reply Add Bret to your friends list Get a Link to this Reply

Quote:
I must admit, it was refreshing when I saw the Crossing the Delaware quarter in the proof set today and immediately realized that the date was back on the obverse!

Technically, the date has always been on the obverse. It's just that Washington's portrait has moved from the reverse to the obverse. Of course he's on the reverse of this quarter too.
Valued Member
United States
75 Posts
 Posted 03/10/2021  6:56 pm  Show Profile   Bookmark this reply Add Corbe to your friends list Get a Link to this Reply
My 2021 proof set came with two GW quarters. How hard is it to send the right items.

Eh, I may just keep it. I only ordered it for GW. I turned one George around so I can see both sides at once.

Edited by Corbe
03/10/2021 7:30 pm
Pillar of the Community
United States
3389 Posts
 Posted 03/10/2021  8:29 pm  Show Profile   Bookmark this reply Add hfjacinto to your friends list Get a Link to this Reply
I only wanted the silver proof to get the crossing the Delaware quarter but I'll just buy it on the secondary market. The way the mint sells to dealers they are all probably at a TPG already. I'll just buy a slabbed Washington.
Pillar of the Community
United States
1090 Posts
 Posted 03/10/2021  9:34 pm  Show Profile   Bookmark this reply Add NumisEd to your friends list Get a Link to this Reply
Speaking about quarters and having nothing better to do, I went to my box with quarters (for the laundry) and I found some neat ones: a guy playing a drum and the bat coin.
Moderator
Learn More...
United States
99185 Posts
 Posted 03/11/2021  09:49 am  Show Profile   Bookmark this reply Add jbuck to your friends list Get a Link to this Reply

Quote:
I must admit, it was refreshing when I saw the Crossing the Delaware quarter in the proof set today and immediately realized that the date was back on the obverse!
Nice!


Quote:
Technically, the date has always been on the obverse. It's just that Washington's portrait has moved from the reverse to the obverse.
I agree, because that is how they go into my albums.


Quote:
My 2021 proof set came with two GW quarters. How hard is it to send the right items. Eh, I may just keep it. I only ordered it for GW. I turned one George around so I can see both sides at once.
Well played.


Quote:
The way the mint sells to dealers they are all probably at a TPG already. I'll just buy a slabbed Washington.



Quote:
Speaking about quarters and having nothing better to do, I went to my box with quarters (for the laundry) and I found some neat ones: a guy playing a drum and the bat coin.
Valued Member
United States
78 Posts
 Posted 03/11/2021  12:45 pm  Show Profile   Bookmark this reply Add 1847bill to your friends list Get a Link to this Reply
I ordered a Christa McAuliffe proof coin. I was on the mint website and noticed they are estimating a ship date of March 25. I thought when I ordered it the ship date was March 17. Am I wrong or did the mint push out the shipping?
Pillar of the Community
United States
674 Posts
 Posted 03/19/2021  1:31 pm  Show Profile   Bookmark this reply Add RPT to your friends list Get a Link to this Reply
My Christa McAuliffe proof and uncirculated coins shipped yesterday UPS Ground.
Moderator
Learn More...
United States
99185 Posts
 Posted 03/19/2021  2:13 pm  Show Profile   Bookmark this reply Add jbuck to your friends list Get a Link to this Reply

Quote:
My Christa McAuliffe proof and uncirculated coins shipped yesterday UPS Ground.
Excellent!
Valued Member
United States
56 Posts
 Posted 03/19/2021  5:25 pm  Show Profile   Bookmark this reply Add smuglr to your friends list Get a Link to this Reply
George Washington's portrait has been on the obverse all along. The date was on the reverse for the ATB series.
Moderator
Learn More...
United States
99185 Posts
 Posted 03/22/2021  11:14 am  Show Profile   Bookmark this reply Add jbuck to your friends list Get a Link to this Reply

Quote:
George Washington's portrait has been on the obverse all along. The date was on the reverse for the ATB series.
Not according to the 1999-2021 quarters in my Dansco albums.
Valued Member
United States
56 Posts
 Posted 04/13/2021  12:46 pm  Show Profile   Bookmark this reply Add smuglr to your friends list Get a Link to this Reply
Morgan and Peace dollars on the schedule starting May 24. No info on mintages, availability, or pricing.
Pillar of the Community
United States
1796 Posts
 Posted 04/13/2021  1:17 pm  Show Profile   Bookmark this reply Add Bump111 to your friends list Get a Link to this Reply

Quote:
Morgan and Peace dollars on the schedule starting May 24


Page: of 18 Previous TopicReplies: 259 / Views: 14,058Next Topic  
 
To participate in the forum you must log in or register.





Disclaimer: While a tremendous amount of effort goes into ensuring the accuracy of the information contained in this site, Coin Community assumes no liability for errors. Copyright 2005 - 2021 Coin Community Family- all rights reserved worldwide. Use of any images or content on this website without prior written permission of Coin Community or the original lender is strictly prohibited.
Contact Us  |  Advertise Here  |  Privacy Policy / Terms of Use

Coin Community Forum © 2005 - 2021 Coin Community Forums
It took 0.45 seconds to rattle this change. Powered By: Snitz Forums 2000 Version 3.4.05