Coin Community Family of Web Sites
Like us on Facebook! Subscribe to our Youtube Channel! Check out our Twitter! Check out our Pinterest!
Username:
Password:
Save Password
Forgot your Password?

Welcome Guest! Need help? Got a question? Inherit some coins?
Our coin forum is completely free! Register Now!

2021 US Mint Product Schedule

First page | Previous Page | Next Page | Last 15 Replies

To participate in the forum you must log in or register.
Author Replies: 269 / Views: 14,425Next Topic
Page: of 18
Learn More...
United States
99397 Posts
 Posted 04/13/2021  1:48 pm  Show Profile   Bookmark this reply Add jbuck to your friends list Get a Link to this Reply

Quote:
Morgan and Peace dollars on the schedule starting May 24. No info on mintages, availability, or pricing.
Please keep further discussion to this specific topic...

http://www.coincommunity.com/forum/...IC_ID=383212
Valued Member
United States
57 Posts
 Posted 04/13/2021  5:14 pm  Show Profile   Bookmark this reply Add smuglr to your friends list Get a Link to this Reply
Hmmm I thought this topic was news about the USM 2021 product schedule.
Pillar of the Community
United States
522 Posts
 Posted 04/14/2021  11:04 am  Show Profile   Bookmark this reply Add coincollector123 to your friends list Get a Link to this Reply
I thought it was too. Now if you go into too much detail then I can understand that it would be more beneficial to be in the specific topic. But dates or releases of coins, I would think, would be in this thread. Still waiting on the 2 coin ASE/AGE sets to get a date of release.

I will be spending alot this year between the new ASE design and the Peace/Morgan Dollars.
Learn More...
United States
99397 Posts
 Posted 04/14/2021  11:52 am  Show Profile   Bookmark this reply Add jbuck to your friends list Get a Link to this Reply

Quote:
Hmmm I thought this topic was news about the USM 2021 product schedule.

Quote:
Now if you go into too much detail then I can understand that it would be more beneficial to be in the specific topic.
Correct. Detailed discussion on that particular release needs to stay in its own existing topic, which is quite active at this time! I hope that makes sense.
Pillar of the Community
United States
1318 Posts
 Posted 04/19/2021  09:34 am  Show Profile   Bookmark this reply Add CollegeBarbers to your friends list Get a Link to this Reply
The Mint announced in the Federal Register that there will be a " American Innovation $1 Coin Reverse Proof Set" priced at $28.00. It's not on the product schedule, but they've removed the individual 2021 reverse proof coins from the schedule completely. Previously they were each listed as TBD. I wonder if this means they're switching from individual releases to annual sets for the reverse proof coins?
Valued Member
United States
77 Posts
 Posted 04/19/2021  09:59 am  Show Profile   Bookmark this reply Add Corbe to your friends list Get a Link to this Reply
There are only 3 TBD items on the 2021 schedule now. I feel like a lot of things went missing.
Pillar of the Community
United States
1685 Posts
 Posted 04/19/2021  10:04 am  Show Profile   Bookmark this reply Add Bret to your friends list Get a Link to this Reply
That's convenient, but I'm disappointed. The RP Innovation $ OGP has been very nice.
Learn More...
United States
99397 Posts
 Posted 04/19/2021  11:28 am  Show Profile   Bookmark this reply Add jbuck to your friends list Get a Link to this Reply

Quote:
The Mint announced in the Federal Register that there will be a " American Innovation $1 Coin Reverse Proof Set" priced at $28.00... I wonder if this means they're switching from individual releases to annual sets for the reverse proof coins?

Quote:
That's convenient, but I'm disappointed. The RP Innovation $ OGP has been very nice.
Yes, that would stink for anyone who was collecting them for their individual OGP.

I am thankful I chose to only collect the regular proof sets. I hope Dansco finally has an album for them by the time I have them all.
Pillar of the Community
United States
1002 Posts
 Posted 04/19/2021  1:11 pm  Show Profile   Bookmark this reply Add atticguy to your friends list Get a Link to this Reply

Quote:
The Mint announced in the Federal Register that there will be a " American Innovation $1 Coin Reverse Proof Set" priced at $28.00.
Well....that's good news and bad news for me. The good news is that $28/year is a lot better than $46/year. However, earlier this year I went shopping at the Container Store and bought eight plastic 'shoeboxes' to hold the Reverse-Proof AI's (laying flat they each hold seven coins). Well, I've got seven in one box and two in another; the other six I guess will remain empty.
I also bought a shoe-box to perfectly fit all 15 regular AI proof sets.
Learn More...
United States
99397 Posts
 Posted 04/19/2021  3:10 pm  Show Profile   Bookmark this reply Add jbuck to your friends list Get a Link to this Reply

Quote:
However, earlier this year I went shopping at the Container Store and bought eight plastic 'shoeboxes' to hold the Reverse-Proof AI's
This is exactly what I was worried about seeing happen to some of you.
Pillar of the Community
United States
522 Posts
 Posted 04/22/2021  09:58 am  Show Profile   Bookmark this reply Add coincollector123 to your friends list Get a Link to this Reply
The US Mint announced dates up to September. Some good news is that they put the date for the gold and silver 2-coin set to July 29th (21XK) and Aug 24th (21XJ). I will be excited to see these and will make sure to pick them up. Hopefully they will not be as scarce as previous sets. The Silver ASE will be both W and S mint. Hopefully type 1 and type 2. No information on mintages or HH limits.

Type 2 ASE, July 1st
Type 2 AGE, July 8th
Learn More...
United States
99397 Posts
 Posted 04/22/2021  11:24 am  Show Profile   Bookmark this reply Add jbuck to your friends list Get a Link to this Reply
Those $105 silver proof sets with three fewer silver quarters than last year are on sale today.
Valued Member
United States
57 Posts
 Posted 04/22/2021  1:34 pm  Show Profile   Bookmark this reply Add misfit to your friends list Get a Link to this Reply

Quote:
Those $105 silver proof sets with three fewer silver quarters than last year are on sale today.

A fool and his money are soon parted...

I just bought one.
Valued Member
United States
77 Posts
 Posted 04/22/2021  2:42 pm  Show Profile   Bookmark this reply Add Corbe to your friends list Get a Link to this Reply
The 2020 Coin and Chronicles is one of two that are still TBD. Guessing it will be canceled eventually at this point? I mean, if May Morgans are coming no sooner than Oct, then TBD at this point would be bleeding into 2022. Something's gotta give.
Learn More...
United States
99397 Posts
 Posted 04/22/2021  3:02 pm  Show Profile   Bookmark this reply Add jbuck to your friends list Get a Link to this Reply

Quote:
A fool and his money are soon parted...

Quote:
I just bought one.
Page: of 18 Replies: 269 / Views: 14,425Next Topic  

To participate in the forum you must log in or register.

Disclaimer: While a tremendous amount of effort goes into ensuring the accuracy of the information contained in this site, Coin Community assumes no liability for errors. Copyright 2005 - 2021 Coin Community Family- all rights reserved worldwide. Use of any images or content on this website without prior written permission of Coin Community or the original lender is strictly prohibited.
Contact Us  |  Advertise Here  |  Privacy Policy / Terms of Use

Coin Community Forum © 2005 - 2021 Coin Community Forums
It took 0.39 seconds to rattle this change. Powered By: Snitz Forums 2000 Version 3.4.05