Coin Community Family of Web Sites
YourCoinBox is offering a stress free way to appraise and sell your coins from the comfort of your home. Our goal is to create an ultra transparent and no pressure experience for finding out what your coins are worth and what to do with them.
Like us on Facebook! Subscribe to our Youtube Channel! Check out our Twitter! Check out our Pinterest!
Username:
Password:
Save Password
Forgot your Password?

Welcome Guest! Need help? Got a question? Inherit some coins?
Our coin forum is completely free! Register Now!

2021 US Mint Product Schedule

First page | Previous Page | Next Page | Last 15 Replies

To participate in the forum you must log in or register.
Author Previous TopicReplies: 358 / Views: 21,159Next Topic
Page: of 24
Pillar of the Community
United States
571 Posts
 Posted 04/22/2021  3:02 pm  Show Profile   Bookmark this reply Add coincollector123 to your friends list Get a Link to this Reply
I bet those 2021 Silver Proof sets will be really expensive later on as it is such a high original price with such little silver content. It could be the next 2012 Silver proof set with a low mintage.
Learn More...
United States
102028 Posts
 Posted 04/22/2021  3:05 pm  Show Profile   Bookmark this reply Add jbuck to your friends list Get a Link to this Reply

Quote:
The 2020 Coin and Chronicles is one of two that are still TBD. Guessing it will be canceled eventually at this point? I mean, if May Morgans are coming no sooner than Oct, then TBD at this point would be bleeding into 2022. Something's gotta give.
The coins for the 2020 C&C are already minted, I assume they just need to produce OGP and assemble the sets. I would not be surprised to see this slip onto the schedule for late summer or early fall, whenever the OGP is ready.
Valued Member
United States
70 Posts
 Posted 04/23/2021  07:31 am  Show Profile   Bookmark this reply Add misfit to your friends list Get a Link to this Reply

Quote:
I bet those 2021 Silver Proof sets will be really expensive later on as it is such a high original price with such little silver content. It could be the next 2012 Silver proof set with a low mintage.

I have to wonder how many of the sold sets will be opened for the crossing of the Delaware quarter. While I'm not planning to open mine and send the quarter for grading, the quarter was a good part of my motivation to spend that kind of $$$.
Edited by misfit
04/23/2021 07:33 am
Pillar of the Community
United States
571 Posts
 Posted 04/23/2021  12:27 pm  Show Profile   Bookmark this reply Add coincollector123 to your friends list Get a Link to this Reply
I do like the Crossing of the Delaware quarter. I will certainly get the proof and possible the silver proof.
Valued Member
United States
104 Posts
 Posted 04/23/2021  6:42 pm  Show Profile   Bookmark this reply Add Corbe to your friends list Get a Link to this Reply
Hot dog, one ounce of Palladium is through the roof, $3450 for the 2020 from USMint right now.
Bedrock of the Community
United States
11129 Posts
 Posted 04/23/2021  10:32 pm  Show Profile   Bookmark this reply Add CelticKnot to your friends list Get a Link to this Reply
Few people will be able to afford U.S. Mint products at this rate.
Pillar of the Community
United States
1323 Posts
 Posted 04/25/2021  11:39 am  Show Profile   Bookmark this reply Add CollegeBarbers to your friends list Get a Link to this Reply

Quote:
The 2020 Coin and Chronicles is one of two that are still TBD. Guessing it will be canceled eventually at this point? I mean, if May Morgans are coming no sooner than Oct, then TBD at this point would be bleeding into 2022. Something's gotta give.

The fact that it's still on the schedule after all this time is a good sign that it'll be released. The Mint has already completely removed several TBD products this year, including the individual 2021 RP Innovation dollars. So if they weren't going to release the C&C set, they likely would've removed it by now.
Bedrock of the Community
United States
11129 Posts
 Posted 04/25/2021  10:07 pm  Show Profile   Bookmark this reply Add CelticKnot to your friends list Get a Link to this Reply
I received my '21 Silver Proof set today; it looks great.

I don't care for the price at all. If anyone can find it under retail, please let me know.
Valued Member
United States
157 Posts
 Posted 04/27/2021  6:13 pm  Show Profile   Bookmark this reply Add Eagle4Life to your friends list Get a Link to this Reply
So what gives about the new AI reverse proof set? I was hoping to collect the series of individual OGP. Perhaps the fact that it is $4 more than the AI proof set means it will include some more literature on the coin's reverse backgrounds like the individually packaged coins. Or maybe it's to refresh interest since the reverse proof sales have gone down since the release in 2018.
Edited by Eagle4Life
04/27/2021 9:09 pm
Learn More...
United States
102028 Posts
 Posted 04/28/2021  09:50 am  Show Profile   Bookmark this reply Add jbuck to your friends list Get a Link to this Reply
Not sure, but whatever it is there will be a disconnect for people who bought into the reverse proof series for the consistent OGP.
Valued Member
United States
418 Posts
 Posted 04/28/2021  12:57 pm  Show Profile   Bookmark this reply Add bzookaj to your friends list Get a Link to this Reply

Quote:
So what gives about the new AI reverse proof set?

I'm hoping it's in addition to the single reverse options. I can then get one of each single for the consistent set, and one annual set to break for the album.
Learn More...
United States
102028 Posts
 Posted 04/28/2021  3:09 pm  Show Profile   Bookmark this reply Add jbuck to your friends list Get a Link to this Reply

Quote:
I'm hoping it's in addition to the single reverse options.
But the single sets are not on the list now. SC (the last of 2020) is the last one listed. I would expect the 2021 to be on the list for later in the year, just as some 2020 were released late last year.
Pillar of the Community
United States
1034 Posts
 Posted 05/02/2021  2:46 pm  Show Profile   Bookmark this reply Add atticguy to your friends list Get a Link to this Reply

This is the storage system I had set up for the 'complete' AI Dollar set. There are six empty containers for the future releases that now won't happen.
Pillar of the Community
United States
874 Posts
 Posted 05/02/2021  6:20 pm  Show Profile   Bookmark this reply Add wyzeguy to your friends list Get a Link to this Reply
I for one am glad they're going to start selling the AI RP series as a set now. After the continuous price increases I decided to only buy the few states with a cool design. Now I'll prolly collect the whole series.
Learn More...
United States
102028 Posts
 Posted 05/03/2021  09:31 am  Show Profile   Bookmark this reply Add jbuck to your friends list Get a Link to this Reply

Quote:
This is the storage system I had set up for the 'complete' AI Dollar set. There are six empty containers for the future releases that now won't happen.

Quote:
I decided to only buy the few states with a cool design. Now I'll prolly collect the whole series.
That was my original plan as well. A plan change is something to consider now.
Page: of 24 Previous TopicReplies: 358 / Views: 21,159Next Topic  

To participate in the forum you must log in or register.

Disclaimer: While a tremendous amount of effort goes into ensuring the accuracy of the information contained in this site, Coin Community assumes no liability for errors. Copyright 2005 - 2021 Coin Community Family- all rights reserved worldwide. Use of any images or content on this website without prior written permission of Coin Community or the original lender is strictly prohibited.
Contact Us  |  Advertise Here  |  Privacy Policy / Terms of Use

Coin Community Forum © 2005 - 2021 Coin Community Forums
It took 0.38 seconds to rattle this change. Powered By: Snitz Forums 2000 Version 3.4.05