Coin Community Family of Web Sites
Like us on Facebook! Subscribe to our Youtube Channel! Check out our Twitter! Check out our Pinterest!
Username:
Password:
Save Password
Forgot your Password?

Welcome Guest! Need help? Got a question? Inherit some coins?
Our coin forum is completely free! Register Now!

2021 US Mint Product Schedule

First page | Next Page | Last 15 Replies

To participate in the forum you must log in or register.
Author Previous TopicReplies: 376 / Views: 27,620Next Topic
Page: of 26
Learn More...
United States
108156 Posts
 Posted 11/25/2020  09:37 am  Show Profile   Bookmark this reply Add jbuck to your friends list Get a Link to this Reply
$170 is not at bad as $200, but still...

I guess I might have to bite if the packaging is really nice.
Pillar of the Community
United States
683 Posts
 Posted 11/25/2020  09:54 am  Show Profile   Bookmark this reply Add coincollector123 to your friends list Get a Link to this Reply
Also noted is that next year they will also have a 2 coin proof set of the 1/10 OZ gold AGE
https://catalog.usmint.gov/american...uct-schedule
Pillar of the Community
United States
1363 Posts
 Posted 11/26/2020  08:09 am  Show Profile   Bookmark this reply Add CollegeBarbers to your friends list Get a Link to this Reply
Nice to see the product schedule for next year! It's a small thing but feels kind of normal.

Quote:
There's also a Bush coins and chronicles set with date TBD.

That's good news!

In looking through the schedule, I don't see any offerings of the final proof and silver proof ATB Quarter apart from the full proof sets. That's incredibly disappointing, considering for the past 11 straight years of the series they've released a separate quarter proof and silver proof sets. And it's not like the Mint doesn't release single proof coins; just look at the Innovation dollars.

So now I'll be stuck combing through the secondary market to find them.
Pillar of the Community
United States
1763 Posts
 Posted 11/27/2020  7:15 pm  Show Profile   Bookmark this reply Add Bret to your friends list Get a Link to this Reply
That does not look like George H.W. Bush.

Perhaps if he and Tom Brokaw had a baby.

I'm a buyer of the set regardless.
Edited by Bret
11/27/2020 7:17 pm
Valued Member
United States
412 Posts
 Posted 11/27/2020  8:22 pm  Show Profile   Bookmark this reply Add fplagge to your friends list Get a Link to this Reply
The lower half of his face looks more like Johnny Carson with his Mona Lisa smile!
Edited by fplagge
11/27/2020 8:25 pm
Pillar of the Community
United States
1763 Posts
 Posted 12/01/2020  2:49 pm  Show Profile   Bookmark this reply Add Bret to your friends list Get a Link to this Reply
Any idea why the 2021 product schedule keeps disappearing and reappearing?
United States
14 Posts
 Posted 12/01/2020  3:51 pm  Show Profile   Bookmark this reply Add MiguelStacks to your friends list Get a Link to this Reply
What is going to be the HOT coin of 2021? How do you guys feel about the Proof sets and the higher Costs?
Learn More...
United States
108156 Posts
Valued Member
United States
221 Posts
 Posted 12/01/2020  5:40 pm  Show Profile   Bookmark this reply Add Corbe to your friends list Get a Link to this Reply

Quote:
What is going to be the HOT coin of 2021?
Account with one post, the flippers they have no shame.
Valued Member
United States
94 Posts
 Posted 12/14/2020  11:04 pm  Show Profile   Bookmark this reply Add smuglr to your friends list Get a Link to this Reply
Bret, BadDog, jbuck - My understanding is that the Bush C&C set will be a proof or reverse proof Bush dollar coin and the Barbara Bush bronze medal. I'm hoping they add a PNC for the Bush dollar.
Learn More...
United States
108156 Posts
 Posted 12/15/2020  1:07 pm  Show Profile   Bookmark this reply Add jbuck to your friends list Get a Link to this Reply
That would be disappointing as all other presidential C&C sets included a large piece of silver.
Pillar of the Community
United States
1763 Posts
 Posted 12/15/2020  2:26 pm  Show Profile   Bookmark this reply Add Bret to your friends list Get a Link to this Reply
I'm betting that it's just a regular proof dollar since one hasn't been available elsewhere.
Learn More...
United States
108156 Posts
 Posted 12/15/2020  2:28 pm  Show Profile   Bookmark this reply Add jbuck to your friends list Get a Link to this Reply
I agree. No reason to make a reverse proof to drive sales for the set when a regular proof will do the same.
Pillar of the Community
United States
1363 Posts
 Posted 12/16/2020  9:02 pm  Show Profile   Bookmark this reply Add CollegeBarbers to your friends list Get a Link to this Reply

Quote:
I'm betting that it's just a regular proof dollar since one hasn't been available elsewhere.

It never crossed my mind that there wasn't a scheduled offering for a regular proof Bush dollar, but you're right. For those who have collected proof Pres$, which the Mint had always offered on their own (either individually at first or as a yearly set), that's really disappointing. Just like the lack of individual proof and silver proof 2021 ATB Quarters.

It's like they're trying to make it as difficult as possible to maintain a complete collection.
Bedrock of the Community
United States
11418 Posts
 Posted 12/17/2020  12:41 am  Show Profile   Bookmark this reply Add CelticKnot to your friends list Get a Link to this Reply

Quote:
It's like they're trying to make it as difficult as possible to maintain a complete collection.

I hear ya. But they can't possibly tailor their offerings to every single collector, partocularly after a series has ended and something new/unexpected comes along. Me, I would have liked a PNCC of GHWB to "complete" my existing collection. But that is certainly not going to happen.

I'm going to be happy with the $1 coin in whatever finishes they offer, and the C&C set. Who knows, maybe we'll get a special finish in that.
Page: of 26 Previous TopicReplies: 376 / Views: 27,620Next Topic  

To participate in the forum you must log in or register.

Disclaimer: While a tremendous amount of effort goes into ensuring the accuracy of the information contained in this site, Coin Community assumes no liability for errors. Copyright 2005 - 2022 Coin Community Family- all rights reserved worldwide. Use of any images or content on this website without prior written permission of Coin Community or the original lender is strictly prohibited.
Contact Us  |  Advertise Here  |  Privacy Policy / Terms of Use

Coin Community Forum © 2005 - 2022 Coin Community Forums
It took 0.4 seconds to rattle this change. Powered By: