Coin Community Family of Web Sites
YourCoinBox is offering a stress free way to appraise and sell your coins from the comfort of your home. Our goal is to create an ultra transparent and no pressure experience for finding out what your coins are worth and what to do with them.
Like us on Facebook! Subscribe to our Youtube Channel! Check out our Twitter! Check out our Pinterest!
Username:
Password:
Save Password
Forgot your Password?

Welcome Guest! Need help? Got a question? Inherit some coins?
Our coin forum is completely free! Register Now!

2021 US Mint Product Schedule

First page | Previous Page | Last 15 Replies

To participate in the forum you must log in or register.
Author Previous TopicReplies: 358 / Views: 21,106Next Topic
Page: of 24
Pillar of the Community
United States
1033 Posts
 Posted 07/09/2021  8:23 pm  Show Profile   Bookmark this reply Add atticguy to your friends list Get a Link to this Reply
Well, if they price the RP Set under $46.00, then it'll be a deal.
Learn More...
United States
102028 Posts
 Posted 07/12/2021  11:56 am  Show Profile   Bookmark this reply Add jbuck to your friends list Get a Link to this Reply
If they went back and did the first eight RP in two four coin sets I might collect those as well. I know they will not. So, I will just stick to sets in the regular proof strike.
Bedrock of the Community
United States
11125 Posts
 Posted 07/16/2021  09:27 am  Show Profile   Bookmark this reply Add CelticKnot to your friends list Get a Link to this Reply
Received my "Last chance to verify your enrollments" email reminder from the US Mint for the Proof W Type II releasing Tuesday. This will be the first chance for me to see the Type II design in person.
Pillar of the Community
United States
571 Posts
 Posted 07/16/2021  10:13 am  Show Profile   Bookmark this reply Add coincollector123 to your friends list Get a Link to this Reply

Quote:
Received my "Last chance to verify your enrollments" email reminder from the US Mint for the Proof W Type II releasing Tuesday. This will be the first chance for me to see the Type II design in person.

I saw a bullion version at my coin store they were selling for $40, and wasnt really impressed with it. I did not get the chance to look at the obverse though for subtle difference. I passed on that and instead picked up a 1909s US Peso and a 1936A German silver 5 Reichsmark for melt. I will have to think if I want to try to get a proof of the Type 2 besides the 2 coin set.
Bedrock of the Community
United States
11125 Posts
 Posted 07/16/2021  10:27 am  Show Profile   Bookmark this reply Add CelticKnot to your friends list Get a Link to this Reply

Quote:
I saw a bullion version at my coin store they were selling for $40, and wasnt really impressed with it.

You're not alone. In other threads the bullion Type II's have been chided for weak strikes, mushy details, lack of detail, and cartoonish date font on the obverse, so overall I'd say the Type II is getting an inauspicious start. I do like the new Eagle reverse but I think I still prefer the Mercanti version.
Edited by CelticKnot
07/16/2021 10:28 am
Pillar of the Community
United States
571 Posts
 Posted 07/16/2021  11:46 am  Show Profile   Bookmark this reply Add coincollector123 to your friends list Get a Link to this Reply
Well it has big shoes to fill as it is replacing one of the most iconic coins and one of the most popular, secure Bullion Coins.
I just dont see the iconic beautiful type 1 being replaced by the type 2.
A lot of symbolism was removed from the type 2 which I am not too excited on.
Learn More...
United States
102028 Posts
 Posted 07/20/2021  2:38 pm  Show Profile   Bookmark this reply Add jbuck to your friends list Get a Link to this Reply
I moved the replies regarding the ordering of the 2021 ASE-W Silver Proof Type II to its own existing topic...

http://goccf.com/t/402050
Pillar of the Community
United States
689 Posts
 Posted 07/20/2021  2:48 pm  Show Profile   Bookmark this reply Add RPT to your friends list Get a Link to this Reply
Does anyone know why the PayPal option disappears during hot releases?

Is this being done intentionally for some reason by the Mint?
Pillar of the Community
United States
2275 Posts
 Posted 07/20/2021  3:20 pm  Show Profile   Bookmark this reply Add Dearborn to your friends list Get a Link to this Reply

Quote:
Does anyone know why the PayPal option disappears during hot releases?

Is this being done intentionally for some reason by the Mint?

I'm guessing it is to make everybody use the same form of payment (Credit Card) to level the playing field when making the payment.

Just like they don't prefill your 'saved' CC number on these types of sales. no advantage over anyone.

but when making my payment, I open note pad and type out all my information beforehand then copy/paste to speed things up on my end.
Collecting since 1972. Learning from then on
"Tell me and I forget. Teach me and I remember. Involve me and I learn." -Benjamin Franklin
My Dansco 7070 type set coin count: 31/76
My Dansco 8176 Eisenhower dollar Album coin count: 36/36, My Dansco 8166,8167 Kennedy half dollar Album coin count: 198/198
My Dansco 8140,8143-8147 Washington quarter Albums coin count: 423/423
My Dansco 8113,8114 Jefferson nickel Albums coin count: not sure yet
Edited by Dearborn
07/20/2021 3:22 pm
Valued Member
United States
70 Posts
 Posted 07/20/2021  3:27 pm  Show Profile   Bookmark this reply Add misfit to your friends list Get a Link to this Reply
Maybe paypal's website can't handle the high volume?

Interesting note, when I found the O and CC privy Morgans up for pre-sale the day after the main event the checkout allowed paypal payment option. It was deducted from my paypal balance immediately, not a temporary hold like a CC.
Edited by misfit
07/20/2021 3:28 pm
Valued Member
United States
104 Posts
 Posted 07/21/2021  9:50 pm  Show Profile   Bookmark this reply Add Corbe to your friends list Get a Link to this Reply

Quote:
Just like they don't prefill your 'saved' CC number on these types of sales. no advantage over anyone.

They do. It's just that the database takes forever to retrieve your data.
Valued Member
United States
77 Posts
 Posted 07/21/2021  11:01 pm  Show Profile   Bookmark this reply Add smuglr to your friends list Get a Link to this Reply
I have/had? 2 enrollments for the S mint ASE. They had shown Aug 12 as the date, now on my enrollments page it shows TBD, but the product schedule still shows Aug 12. Does anyone else have this? or has something gone amiss with my enrollments?
Valued Member
United States
152 Posts
 Posted 07/22/2021  12:18 am  Show Profile   Bookmark this reply Add carlp007 to your friends list Get a Link to this Reply

Quote:
I have/had? 2 enrollments for the S mint ASE. They had shown Aug 12 as the date, now on my enrollments page it shows TBD, but the product schedule still shows Aug 12. Does anyone else have this? or has something gone amiss with my enrollments?

I noticed the TBD on my enrollments yesterday.
Page: of 24 Previous TopicReplies: 358 / Views: 21,106Next Topic  

To participate in the forum you must log in or register.

Disclaimer: While a tremendous amount of effort goes into ensuring the accuracy of the information contained in this site, Coin Community assumes no liability for errors. Copyright 2005 - 2021 Coin Community Family- all rights reserved worldwide. Use of any images or content on this website without prior written permission of Coin Community or the original lender is strictly prohibited.
Contact Us  |  Advertise Here  |  Privacy Policy / Terms of Use

Coin Community Forum © 2005 - 2021 Coin Community Forums
It took 0.35 seconds to rattle this change. Powered By: Snitz Forums 2000 Version 3.4.05