Coin Community Family of Web Sites
Like us on Facebook! Subscribe to our Youtube Channel! Check out our Twitter! Check out our Pinterest!
Username:
Password:
Save Password
Forgot your Password?

Welcome Guest! Need help? Got a question? Inherit some coins?
Our coin forum is completely free! Register Now!

Ty2020B Buffalo Nickel AU / MS Set....in Progress W/Updates

First page | Next Page | Last 15 Replies

To participate in the forum you must log in or register.
Author Previous TopicReplies: 128 / Views: 7,102Next Topic
Page: of 9
Pillar of the Community
Learn More...
United States
3298 Posts
 Posted 11/30/2020  10:21 pm  Show Profile   Bookmark this reply Add Ty2020b to your friends list Get a Link to this Reply
Than FC for the words of encouragement! I probably won't be able to check all those boxes, but I'm certainly trying to get as close as I can! I'm excited for the 21-s I have on the way. Should be posting within about a week for a guess the grade. I'll definitely be posting updates here.

Thanks
Pillar of the Community
Learn More...
United States
3298 Posts
Pillar of the Community
Learn More...
United States
3298 Posts
 Posted 12/05/2020  10:35 pm  Show Profile   Bookmark this reply Add Ty2020b to your friends list Get a Link to this Reply
A few more showed up today. This one looks better in hand, couldn't get the lighting to cooperate on this one. Had my eye on a nice MS-65 example, but just couldn't justify picking it up. Decided to go the route of picking up a few others I needed instead.

Pillar of the Community
Learn More...
United States
3298 Posts
 Posted 12/05/2020  10:37 pm  Show Profile   Bookmark this reply Add Ty2020b to your friends list Get a Link to this Reply
Picked this up at what I considered a reasonable price. Will more than likely end up cracking this and sending off to PCGS in the future.

Pillar of the Community
Learn More...
United States
3298 Posts
Learn More...
United States
106502 Posts
Pillar of the Community
Learn More...
United States
3298 Posts
Pillar of the Community
Learn More...
United States
3298 Posts
Learn More...
United States
106502 Posts
Pillar of the Community
Learn More...
2145 Posts
 Posted 12/09/2020  11:15 am  Show Profile   Bookmark this reply Add Rothery to your friends list Get a Link to this Reply
Beautiful nickels. One of my favorite series of American coinage.
Pillar of the Community
United States
4380 Posts
Pillar of the Community
Learn More...
United States
2488 Posts
 Posted 12/09/2020  7:29 pm  Show Profile   Bookmark this reply Add fortcollins to your friends list Get a Link to this Reply
Great additions! That's a solid eye-appeal set.
Pillar of the Community
Learn More...
United States
3298 Posts
 Posted 01/10/2021  4:04 pm  Show Profile   Bookmark this reply Add Ty2020b to your friends list Get a Link to this Reply
Newest addition. 1923-S PCGS MS-64. 9 more to go, then the fun begins with upgrading alot of the ANACS graded dates.

Pillar of the Community
United States
4380 Posts
 Posted 01/10/2021  4:34 pm  Show Profile   Bookmark this reply Add hfjacinto to your friends list Get a Link to this Reply
Very nice!
Bedrock of the Community
United States
10052 Posts
 Posted 01/10/2021  4:45 pm  Show Profile   Bookmark this reply Add dave700x to your friends list Get a Link to this Reply
Sweet!
1883-O Nut
Page: of 9 Previous TopicReplies: 128 / Views: 7,102Next Topic  

To participate in the forum you must log in or register.

Disclaimer: While a tremendous amount of effort goes into ensuring the accuracy of the information contained in this site, Coin Community assumes no liability for errors. Copyright 2005 - 2021 Coin Community Family- all rights reserved worldwide. Use of any images or content on this website without prior written permission of Coin Community or the original lender is strictly prohibited.
Contact Us  |  Advertise Here  |  Privacy Policy / Terms of Use

Coin Community Forum © 2005 - 2021 Coin Community Forums
It took 0.47 seconds to rattle this change. Powered By: