Coin Community Family of Web Sites
Like us on Facebook! Subscribe to our Youtube Channel! Check out our Twitter! Check out our Pinterest!
Username:
Password:
Save Password
Forgot your Password?

Welcome Guest! Need help? Got a question? Inherit some coins?
Our coin forum is completely free! Register Now!

Hfjacinto's NGC Registry 7070 Type Set

First page | Previous Page | Next Page | Last 15 Replies

To participate in the forum you must log in or register.
Author Previous TopicReplies: 237 / Views: 5,958Next Topic
Page: of 16
Pillar of the Community
Learn More...
United States
2166 Posts
 Posted 03/01/2021  3:39 pm  Show Profile   Bookmark this reply Add Ty2020b to your friends list Get a Link to this Reply
That's one good looking trade $

Missed you're 3cn, nice one! I'm also a big fan of the 3c. Nickels. Definitely want to do a set one day.
Learn More...
United States
97760 Posts
Pillar of the Community
United States
3244 Posts
 Posted 03/02/2021  09:49 am  Show Profile   Bookmark this reply Add hfjacinto to your friends list Get a Link to this Reply
My most expensive to date of the series. The Capped Bust coins are not cheap

Learn More...
United States
97760 Posts
Pillar of the Community
United States
3244 Posts
 Posted 03/03/2021  08:28 am  Show Profile   Bookmark this reply Add hfjacinto to your friends list Get a Link to this Reply
25 cents are the coins I have the least off, we need to change that. I'm going to make an effort to get that set shored up.

Pillar of the Community
United States
853 Posts
 Posted 03/03/2021  09:43 am  Show Profile   Bookmark this reply Add NumisEd to your friends list Get a Link to this Reply

Quote:
My most expensive to date of the series. The Capped Bust coins are not cheap

Taking out loans to buy the Capped Busts?
Learn More...
United States
97760 Posts
 Posted 03/03/2021  10:11 am  Show Profile   Bookmark this reply Add jbuck to your friends list Get a Link to this Reply

Quote:
25 cents are the coins I have the least off, we need to change that. I'm going to make an effort to get that set shored up.
Excellent!
Pillar of the Community
United States
3244 Posts
 Posted 03/03/2021  1:58 pm  Show Profile   Bookmark this reply Add hfjacinto to your friends list Get a Link to this Reply
And that's it for a few days. With these I'm at 118 and 69% complete. I did sell one of my coins for a small profit (the James Town Commemorative), but I picked up a Lewis/Clark, same grade same points, no change.

I'll let you know what the NGC Appearance Review does to the 1/2 cent.

Learn More...
United States
97760 Posts
Pillar of the Community
United States
3244 Posts
 Posted 03/09/2021  5:42 pm  Show Profile   Bookmark this reply Add hfjacinto to your friends list Get a Link to this Reply
Picked up a new coin, but my wife has taken over the home office so I can't get pictures :(

With this new coin I'm at 115 and 70% complete. The NGC image is on the registry. I'll post as soon as I can get back do the office.
Learn More...
United States
97760 Posts
Pillar of the Community
United States
1004 Posts
 Posted 03/09/2021  6:02 pm  Show Profile   Bookmark this reply Add Dearborn to your friends list Get a Link to this Reply

Impressive!
Collecting since 1972. Learning from then on
"Tell me and I forget. Teach me and I remember. Involve me and I learn." -Benjamin Franklin
My Dansco 7070 type set coin count: 31/76
My Dansco 8176 Eisenhower set coin count: 36/36
Pillar of the Community
United States
3244 Posts
 Posted 03/10/2021  10:08 am  Show Profile   Bookmark this reply Add hfjacinto to your friends list Get a Link to this Reply
Finally got the office back (well for a few hours, I'm kicked out again). Like I stated above, the 25 cents is an area that I was missing slabbed coins, so trying to remedy that.

Learn More...
United States
97760 Posts
 Posted 03/10/2021  11:45 am  Show Profile   Bookmark this reply Add jbuck to your friends list Get a Link to this Reply

Quote:
Finally got the office back (well for a few hours, I'm kicked out again).

Quote:
Like I stated above, the 25 cents is an area that I was missing slabbed coins, so trying to remedy that.
Excellent!
Pillar of the Community
United States
3244 Posts
 Posted 03/22/2021  3:27 pm  Show Profile   Bookmark this reply Add hfjacinto to your friends list Get a Link to this Reply
Like I stated above, trying to make a dent in my 25 cent coins. Today's coin is the Barber/Liberty quarter. And lets just say, I'm not really a fan. Of the 3 Barber coins, the only one I like are the V nickels. To me Barber quarters are like the Ben Franklin 50 cent and Numised's Seated Liberty. But I need them to complete the 7070.

Page: of 16 Previous TopicReplies: 237 / Views: 5,958Next Topic  

To participate in the forum you must log in or register.

Disclaimer: While a tremendous amount of effort goes into ensuring the accuracy of the information contained in this site, Coin Community assumes no liability for errors. Copyright 2005 - 2021 Coin Community Family- all rights reserved worldwide. Use of any images or content on this website without prior written permission of Coin Community or the original lender is strictly prohibited.
Contact Us  |  Advertise Here  |  Privacy Policy / Terms of Use

Coin Community Forum © 2005 - 2021 Coin Community Forums
It took 1.37 seconds to rattle this change. Powered By: Snitz Forums 2000 Version 3.4.05