Coin Community Family of Web Sites
Like us on Facebook! Subscribe to our Youtube Channel! Check out our Twitter! Check out our Pinterest!
Username:
Password:
Save Password
Forgot your Password?

Welcome Guest! Need help? Got a question? Inherit some coins?
Our coin forum is completely free! Register Now!

Hfjacinto's NGC Registry 7070 Type Set

First page | Previous Page | Next Page | Last 15 Replies

To participate in the forum you must log in or register.
Author Previous TopicReplies: 204 / Views: 4,662Next Topic
Page: of 14
Pillar of the Community
United States
3090 Posts
 Posted 01/15/2021  08:33 am  Show Profile   Bookmark this reply Add hfjacinto to your friends list Get a Link to this Reply
Since Ty "bullied" me, here is a Bison Nickel

But that one isn't in the Registry set but this one is

Pillar of the Community
Learn More...
United States
9395 Posts
 Posted 01/15/2021  09:45 am  Show Profile   Bookmark this reply Add pepactonius to your friends list Get a Link to this Reply
Nice 1938D -- especially the old pre bar-code slab.
Pillar of the Community
Learn More...
United States
2013 Posts
 Posted 01/15/2021  11:34 am  Show Profile   Bookmark this reply Add Ty2020b to your friends list Get a Link to this Reply
I see a great looking Jefferson and Buffalo nickel

In all seriousness, both great examples! The set is looking great! Even without a "bison" nickel in there.
Learn More...
United States
96226 Posts
Pillar of the Community
United States
3090 Posts
 Posted 01/16/2021  10:25 am  Show Profile   Bookmark this reply Add hfjacinto to your friends list Get a Link to this Reply
Sadly we had to do a detour as @Ty was bullying my bison nickels.

But we are back. Today we get a JFK 50 cents. Comparing the clad to silver, its my opinion, but silver coins just look better to me. These were all acquired awhile ago, but they are part of the 7070.

Pillar of the Community
Learn More...
United States
4595 Posts
 Posted 01/16/2021  11:48 am  Show Profile   Check chafemasterj's eBay Listings Bookmark this reply Add chafemasterj to your friends list Get a Link to this Reply
Nice Ultra Camro JFK 50 cent piece. Beautiful.
Check out my counterstamped Lincoln Cent collection:
http://goccf.com/t/303507
Learn More...
United States
96226 Posts
Pillar of the Community
United States
3090 Posts
 Posted 01/17/2021  10:50 am  Show Profile   Bookmark this reply Add hfjacinto to your friends list Get a Link to this Reply
Today we get 2 coins. The first is a silver 50 cent.

Pillar of the Community
United States
3090 Posts
 Posted 01/17/2021  10:55 am  Show Profile   Bookmark this reply Add hfjacinto to your friends list Get a Link to this Reply
The 2nd, I had gone to the local coin shop to get the 2021 ASE, while there I had some cash so instead of getting the ASE I picked up a dime. Its not only the oldest dime I own, its the oldest US coin I own.

With this coin, I'm now at 145 on the registry, 3rd page. I'll pick up another coin this Friday. I have 34 coins I need to complete the set. 3 I have on hold.

Next posts are going to be small cents that I had prior.
Edited by hfjacinto
01/17/2021 10:55 am
Pillar of the Community
Learn More...
United States
4595 Posts
 Posted 01/17/2021  12:10 pm  Show Profile   Check chafemasterj's eBay Listings Bookmark this reply Add chafemasterj to your friends list Get a Link to this Reply
1838... What an historic year!

https://www.onthisday.com/events/date/1838
Check out my counterstamped Lincoln Cent collection:
http://goccf.com/t/303507
Pillar of the Community
United States
3090 Posts
 Posted 01/17/2021  1:09 pm  Show Profile   Bookmark this reply Add hfjacinto to your friends list Get a Link to this Reply
Thanks for the history! It was a pretty cool year! That dime must have been worth a good sum.
Pillar of the Community
Learn More...
United States
9395 Posts
 Posted 01/17/2021  2:27 pm  Show Profile   Bookmark this reply Add pepactonius to your friends list Get a Link to this Reply
It looks like your set is progressing nicely. I still have two slots to fill and one of those will be horribly expensive to fill (draped bust cent).
Pillar of the Community
Learn More...
United States
2013 Posts
 Posted 01/17/2021  2:54 pm  Show Profile   Bookmark this reply Add Ty2020b to your friends list Get a Link to this Reply
Nice additions HF, and nice pickup on the dime. The ASE can wait!
Pillar of the Community
United States
3090 Posts
 Posted 01/18/2021  10:38 am  Show Profile   Bookmark this reply Add hfjacinto to your friends list Get a Link to this Reply
Today's pictures are the small cents. I had posted all of these before, but they are now part of my virtual 7070.

Starting off with IHC.

Wheat Cents

Memorial

Pillar of the Community
United States
3090 Posts
 Posted 01/18/2021  10:42 am  Show Profile   Bookmark this reply Add hfjacinto to your friends list Get a Link to this Reply
And while not part of the Virtual 7070, if Dansco adds the latest coins to the series, I have them but they are in Anacs slabs.

Page: of 14 Previous TopicReplies: 204 / Views: 4,662Next Topic  

To participate in the forum you must log in or register.

Disclaimer: While a tremendous amount of effort goes into ensuring the accuracy of the information contained in this site, Coin Community assumes no liability for errors. Copyright 2005 - 2021 Coin Community Family- all rights reserved worldwide. Use of any images or content on this website without prior written permission of Coin Community or the original lender is strictly prohibited.
Contact Us  |  Advertise Here  |  Privacy Policy / Terms of Use

Coin Community Forum © 2005 - 2021 Coin Community Forums
It took 0.83 seconds to rattle this change. Powered By: Snitz Forums 2000 Version 3.4.05