Coin Community Family of Web Sites
Like us on Facebook! Subscribe to our Youtube Channel! Check out our Twitter! Check out our Pinterest!
Username:
Password:
Save Password
Forgot your Password?

Welcome Guest! Need help? Got a question? Inherit some coins?
Our coin forum is completely free! Register Now!

2021 US Coins In Circulation.

First page | Previous Page | Next Page | Last 15 Replies

To participate in the forum you must log in or register.
Author Previous TopicReplies: 197 / Views: 16,373Next Topic
Page: of 14
Learn More...
United States
104611 Posts
Pillar of the Community
United States
1537 Posts
 Posted 09/17/2021  8:53 pm  Show Profile   Bookmark this reply Add NumisEd to your friends list Get a Link to this Reply
I normally don't do CRH, but yesterday I thought "what the heck" and got me one roll of quarters from the bank.
I did find one "Washington Crossing the Delaware"

Is it me, or does it look like a weak strike?
Learn More...
United States
104611 Posts
 Posted 09/20/2021  10:08 am  Show Profile   Bookmark this reply Add jbuck to your friends list Get a Link to this Reply

Quote:
I normally don't do CRH, but yesterday I thought "what the heck" and got me one roll of quarters from the bank. I did find one "Washington Crossing the Delaware"
Excellent!

Quote:
Is it me, or does it look like a weak strike?
Looks par for modern low profile coins.
Valued Member
United States
163 Posts
 Posted 09/20/2021  5:03 pm  Show Profile   Bookmark this reply Add davef to your friends list Get a Link to this Reply
Last Friday I found the last coin I needed for P & d coins 1 cent thru 25 cents and it was a 21-d nickel. Now I'll have to wait for next years coins.
Learn More...
United States
104611 Posts
Pillar of the Community
United States
523 Posts
 Posted 09/20/2021  5:47 pm  Show Profile   Bookmark this reply Add Nells250 to your friends list Get a Link to this Reply
FINALLY... got a Tuskegee to go with George! Only took 9 MONTHS!!

Learn More...
United States
104611 Posts
 Posted 09/21/2021  11:14 am  Show Profile   Bookmark this reply Add jbuck to your friends list Get a Link to this Reply

Quote:
FINALLY... got a Tuskegee to go with George! Only took 9 MONTHS!!
Outstanding!
Pillar of the Community
United States
1537 Posts
 Posted 09/21/2021  12:04 pm  Show Profile   Bookmark this reply Add NumisEd to your friends list Get a Link to this Reply
Just to give you a heads-up: I injected a proof 1999 Cent and a proof 1999 Dime into circulation.
Obviously not "2021", but still fun to see if people catch them.
Learn More...
United States
104611 Posts
 Posted 09/21/2021  12:11 pm  Show Profile   Bookmark this reply Add jbuck to your friends list Get a Link to this Reply

Quote:
I injected a proof 1999 Cent and a proof 1999 Dime into circulation. Obviously not "2021", but still fun to see if people catch them.
United States
45 Posts
 Posted 09/21/2021  2:55 pm  Show Profile   Bookmark this reply Add DanFielding to your friends list Get a Link to this Reply
Awesome! Now how about injecting an American Silver Eagle (or two, or ten) into circulation?
Edited by DanFielding
09/21/2021 2:56 pm
Pillar of the Community
United States
1537 Posts
 Posted 09/21/2021  2:58 pm  Show Profile   Bookmark this reply Add NumisEd to your friends list Get a Link to this Reply

Quote:
Awesome! Now how about injecting an American Silver Eagle (or two, or ten) into circulation?

That would be a bit too obvious.
I am still considering what to do with the 1999 proof silver dime I have...
Learn More...
United States
104611 Posts
 Posted 09/21/2021  4:04 pm  Show Profile   Bookmark this reply Add jbuck to your friends list Get a Link to this Reply

Quote:

Quote:
I am still considering what to do with the 1999 proof silver dime I have...
Spend, spend, spend...
Pillar of the Community
United States
1537 Posts
 Posted 09/21/2021  6:40 pm  Show Profile   Bookmark this reply Add NumisEd to your friends list Get a Link to this Reply
Yeah, melt value is only a couple of dollars or so. Would cost me more time and money trying to sell it than to just give it away.
Pillar of the Community
United States
1934 Posts
 Posted 09/29/2021  1:49 pm  Show Profile   Bookmark this reply Add Bump111 to your friends list Get a Link to this Reply
Finally received a '21P nickel in change today. This is the most time elapsed in a year I recall getting a particular coin for the first time. Quarters, dimes and cents are here in abundance although the coin mix seems off. I received 80 cents in change at another store today in the form of eight dimes fresh from a '21P roll.

Edit: earlier in the thread, I reported receiving a MS '21D nickel. Still unsure why that coin was in the area. To my knowledge, the Raleigh area was never a distribution site for Denver coins. Possibly from a traveler, but the coin has absolutely no wear visible. I'm convinced it was fresh from a roll.
Edited by Bump111
09/29/2021 1:54 pm
Learn More...
United States
104611 Posts
Page: of 14 Previous TopicReplies: 197 / Views: 16,373Next Topic  

To participate in the forum you must log in or register.

Disclaimer: While a tremendous amount of effort goes into ensuring the accuracy of the information contained in this site, Coin Community assumes no liability for errors. Copyright 2005 - 2021 Coin Community Family- all rights reserved worldwide. Use of any images or content on this website without prior written permission of Coin Community or the original lender is strictly prohibited.
Contact Us  |  Advertise Here  |  Privacy Policy / Terms of Use

Coin Community Forum © 2005 - 2021 Coin Community Forums
It took 0.41 seconds to rattle this change. Powered By: Snitz Forums 2000 Version 3.4.05