Coin Community Family of Web Sites
Like us on Facebook! Subscribe to our Youtube Channel! Check out our Twitter! Check out our Pinterest!
Username:
Password:
Save Password
Forgot your Password?

Welcome Guest! Need help? Got a question? Inherit some coins?
Our coin forum is completely free! Register Now!

2021 US Coins In Circulation.

First page | Previous Page | Last 15 Replies

To participate in the forum you must log in or register.
Author Previous TopicReplies: 206 / Views: 17,555Next Topic
Page: of 14
Pillar of the Community
United States
573 Posts
 Posted 10/08/2021  5:40 pm  Show Profile   Bookmark this reply Add Nells250 to your friends list Get a Link to this Reply
Not exactly "from circulation" exactly... my mother gets lots of junk mail these days (once you become a senior and/or donate to charity...) and she often gets mailed Kennedy half dollars. Well she got a 2021 yesterday! Overall nice and shiny (looks better in person) and the back almost looks like a proof! But the front not so much... here it is just for the record:

Oh, and it is October 8th and I STILL have only seen TWO 2021 quarters all year!!!
Learn More...
United States
106270 Posts
 Posted 10/11/2021  11:47 am  Show Profile   Bookmark this reply Add jbuck to your friends list Get a Link to this Reply
Fantastic!

I have gotten pennies, nickels, quarters, and dollar bills in junk mail. Never a half dollar.
Pillar of the Community
United States
573 Posts
 Posted 10/23/2021  12:54 pm  Show Profile   Bookmark this reply Add Nells250 to your friends list Get a Link to this Reply
One more "P" Washington... I can't get over it, only THREE 2021 quarters for me this year so far!!
Learn More...
United States
106270 Posts
 Posted 10/25/2021  11:51 am  Show Profile   Bookmark this reply Add jbuck to your friends list Get a Link to this Reply

Quote:
One more "P" Washington... I can't get over it, only THREE 2021 quarters for me this year so far!!
Still three more than I have found.
Pillar of the Community
United States
573 Posts
 Posted 10/25/2021  12:22 pm  Show Profile   Bookmark this reply Add Nells250 to your friends list Get a Link to this Reply
Wow, really? Geesh... I feel better now! :-)

Yesterday I saw a sign at Dunkin Donuts once again claiming there is a coin shortage... with all the 2020 quarters I found last year, did people just save them all instead of spend them?

;-)
Bedrock of the Community
Learn More...
United States
10082 Posts
 Posted 10/25/2021  12:45 pm  Show Profile   Bookmark this reply Add TNG to your friends list Get a Link to this Reply
The first and only 2021 P Jefferson nickel found in change so far. (Found in past week)
This one, like most uncs of the current (ugly) design is NOT acceptable for inclusion in my collection.
Always displaying numerous contact marks.

My favorite album!
Image hosting is provided by CCF. Thank you for your generosity!
World's Fair Exposition Medals and Tickets
http://www.coincommunity.org/galler...p?album=2020
Learn More...
United States
106270 Posts
 Posted 10/25/2021  2:46 pm  Show Profile   Bookmark this reply Add jbuck to your friends list Get a Link to this Reply

Quote:
Wow, really? Geesh... I feel better now! :-)

Quote:
The first and only 2021 P Jefferson nickel found in change so far. (Found in past week)
Outstanding!
Pillar of the Community
United States
573 Posts
 Posted 10/25/2021  3:26 pm  Show Profile   Bookmark this reply Add Nells250 to your friends list Get a Link to this Reply

Quote:
Always displaying numerous contact marks.

Amazing how little it takes to mark up a new coin compared to ones that have been "in the system" for many decades... BY THE WAY, TNG, as of this second you are at 9999 POSTS!
Learn More...
United States
106270 Posts
 Posted 10/25/2021  3:47 pm  Show Profile   Bookmark this reply Add jbuck to your friends list Get a Link to this Reply

Quote:
BY THE WAY, TNG, as of this second you are at 9999
Probably pausing to reflect on the milestone.
Pillar of the Community
United States
573 Posts
 Posted 10/29/2021  4:48 pm  Show Profile   Bookmark this reply Add Nells250 to your friends list Get a Link to this Reply
Got one more P-Washington as change at CVS, and one more outside ON THE GROUND! The checkout lady did say they are indeed in a coin shortage. She was glad I paid with a bunch of ones!
Learn More...
United States
106270 Posts
Page: of 14 Previous TopicReplies: 206 / Views: 17,555Next Topic  

To participate in the forum you must log in or register.

Disclaimer: While a tremendous amount of effort goes into ensuring the accuracy of the information contained in this site, Coin Community assumes no liability for errors. Copyright 2005 - 2021 Coin Community Family- all rights reserved worldwide. Use of any images or content on this website without prior written permission of Coin Community or the original lender is strictly prohibited.
Contact Us  |  Advertise Here  |  Privacy Policy / Terms of Use

Coin Community Forum © 2005 - 2021 Coin Community Forums
It took 0.39 seconds to rattle this change. Powered By: