Coin Community Family of Web Sites
Like us on Facebook! Subscribe to our Youtube Channel! Check out our Twitter! Check out our Pinterest!
Username:
Password:
Save Password
Forgot your Password?

Welcome Guest! Need help? Got a question? Inherit some coins?
Our coin forum is completely free! Register Now!

2021 US Coins In Circulation.

First page | Next Page | Last 15 Replies

To participate in the forum you must log in or register.
Author Previous TopicReplies: 206 / Views: 17,620Next Topic
Page: of 14
Pillar of the Community
Learn More...
United States
569 Posts
 Posted 01/21/2021  05:20 am  Show Profile   Bookmark this reply Add Half to your friends list Get a Link to this Reply
Rock on! Not sure about the possible error but nice catch! Time to throw it in a 2x2 and put it in a place of honor. lol
Bedrock of the Community
Learn More...
United States
16169 Posts
 Posted 01/21/2021  07:34 am  Show Profile   Bookmark this reply Add T-BOP to your friends list Get a Link to this Reply

Quote:
I found it in my change from a self-checkout isle at a Safeway in Santa Clara, CA

Ok Dollface , this is what you do ; Go back to that store and go to the customer service desk , give them some sob story of why you need to purchase 10 rolls of the new 2021-D pennies . They just might oblige .

In Memory of Butch L.
and Jim U. rest in peace .
Pillar of the Community
United States
573 Posts
 Posted 01/26/2021  1:46 pm  Show Profile   Bookmark this reply Add Nells250 to your friends list Get a Link to this Reply
WOW, with all the shiny new 2020 pennies I am still seeing at Dunkin Donuts, they even bothered letting out some 2021 pennies?

;-)
Pillar of the Community
United States
915 Posts
 Posted 01/28/2021  10:56 pm  Show Profile   Bookmark this reply Add perfessor to your friends list Get a Link to this Reply
I figured that it would be a slow start this year with the 2021 dates. Only 1 person posted a find so far. Who knows. It might be another month before anyone finds a 2021 nickel or dime. Keep looking. I am.
United States
7 Posts
 Posted 02/04/2021  10:08 pm  Show Profile   Bookmark this reply Add Macdaddy312 to your friends list Get a Link to this Reply
Just pulled 2 rolls of 2021 Lincoln cents out of our register. Found a few without blemishes in the first roll for album
Pillar of the Community
United States
6121 Posts
 Posted 02/04/2021  10:46 pm  Show Profile   Bookmark this reply Add westernsky to your friends list Get a Link to this Reply

Quote:
Just pulled 2 rolls of 2021 Lincoln cents out of our register. Found a few without blemishes in the first roll for album

Congrats!

Post some ....

Thanks!
Learn More...
United States
106380 Posts
 Posted 02/05/2021  11:38 am  Show Profile   Bookmark this reply Add jbuck to your friends list Get a Link to this Reply

Quote:
Excellent!
United States
7 Posts
 Posted 02/06/2021  9:44 pm  Show Profile   Bookmark this reply Add Macdaddy312 to your friends list Get a Link to this Reply
Pulled 10 2021p Roosevelt dimes from the register today. There were probably a few more but I only had a buck on me. Hopefully I'll find some rolls in the other registers.
Learn More...
United States
106380 Posts
United States
35 Posts
 Posted 02/15/2021  10:09 pm  Show Profile   Bookmark this reply Add CMattB2 to your friends list Get a Link to this Reply
The Tuskegee Quarters have been released into circulation! Who else is excited to bring the ATB Series to an end?
Bedrock of the Community
United States
11367 Posts
 Posted 02/16/2021  12:42 am  Show Profile   Bookmark this reply Add CelticKnot to your friends list Get a Link to this Reply

Quote:
The Tuskegee Quarters have been released into circulation! Who else is excited to bring the ATB Series to an end?

Here here. After the Statehood program and ATB, I need a break.

I really like the new Washington Crossing the Delaware reverse, but I guess that's only to be for less than a year.

In central Texas, I expect to find a shiny 2021 cent around May.
Learn More...
United States
106380 Posts
 Posted 02/16/2021  12:01 pm  Show Profile   Bookmark this reply Add jbuck to your friends list Get a Link to this Reply

Quote:
This guy!

Quote:
I really like the new Washington Crossing the Delaware reverse, but I guess that's only to be for less than a year.
Yeah, I was really looking forward to seeing that one stick around for a while.
Pillar of the Community
United States
573 Posts
 Posted 02/25/2021  2:35 pm  Show Profile   Bookmark this reply Add Nells250 to your friends list Get a Link to this Reply
I hope it is OK to share this link: https://www.PCGS.com/coinquest

Sorta sounds like fun, though I can't help but think a person needs far more experience than myself to find the set of 2021 coins in good condition AND in time.

United States
35 Posts
 Posted 02/26/2021  3:00 pm  Show Profile   Bookmark this reply Add CMattB2 to your friends list Get a Link to this Reply
I found some!
Edited by CMattB2
02/26/2021 3:11 pm
Learn More...
United States
106380 Posts
Page: of 14 Previous TopicReplies: 206 / Views: 17,620Next Topic  

To participate in the forum you must log in or register.

Disclaimer: While a tremendous amount of effort goes into ensuring the accuracy of the information contained in this site, Coin Community assumes no liability for errors. Copyright 2005 - 2021 Coin Community Family- all rights reserved worldwide. Use of any images or content on this website without prior written permission of Coin Community or the original lender is strictly prohibited.
Contact Us  |  Advertise Here  |  Privacy Policy / Terms of Use

Coin Community Forum © 2005 - 2021 Coin Community Forums
It took 0.38 seconds to rattle this change. Powered By: