Coin Community Family of Web Sites
Like us on Facebook! Subscribe to our Youtube Channel! Check out our Twitter! Check out our Pinterest!
Username:
Password:
Save Password
Forgot your Password?

Welcome Guest! Need help? Got a question? Inherit some coins?
Our coin forum is completely free! Register Now!

2021 US Coins In Circulation.

First page | Previous Page | Next Page | Last 15 Replies

To participate in the forum you must log in or register.
Author Previous TopicReplies: 157 / Views: 12,183Next Topic
Page: of 11
Pillar of the Community
United States
4956 Posts
 Posted 05/11/2021  6:29 pm  Show Profile   Bookmark this reply Add Numisma to your friends list Get a Link to this Reply

Quote:
It seems every year the nickel is the last to show for me.

A nickel was my first for 2019. Last year was a dime, this year is just Lincolns so far.
Bedrock of the Community
United States
11028 Posts
 Posted 05/13/2021  11:09 am  Show Profile   Bookmark this reply Add CelticKnot to your friends list Get a Link to this Reply
I have everything in D but the dime and Tuskegee quarter now (and got them all in one fell swoop last night at Dave & Busters! Pic below). Also need all the Philly, of course.

Learn More...
United States
100811 Posts
 Posted 05/13/2021  11:39 am  Show Profile   Bookmark this reply Add jbuck to your friends list Get a Link to this Reply

Quote:
I have everything in D but the dime and Tuskegee quarter now (and got them all in one fell swoop last night at Dave & Busters! Pic below). Also need all the Philly, of course.
Looking good!
Pillar of the Community
741 Posts
 Posted 05/13/2021  3:41 pm  Show Profile   Bookmark this reply Add ckrakowski to your friends list Get a Link to this Reply
Today I received my first 2021 D Jefferson nickel.
Learn More...
United States
100811 Posts
Bedrock of the Community
United States
11028 Posts
 Posted 05/13/2021  9:49 pm  Show Profile   Bookmark this reply Add CelticKnot to your friends list Get a Link to this Reply

Quote:
...got them all [1st several 2021 coins] in one fell swoop last night at Dave & Busters....

And less than one day later, I received a D-Tuskegee in change. When it rains, it pours.

[edit] my wife grabbed it for her album. Happy wife, happy life.
Edited by CelticKnot
05/13/2021 10:12 pm
Learn More...
United States
100811 Posts
 Posted 05/14/2021  09:51 am  Show Profile   Bookmark this reply Add jbuck to your friends list Get a Link to this Reply

Quote:
And less than one day later, I received a D-Tuskegee in change. When it rains, it pours.
Fantastic!

Quote:
my wife grabbed it for her album. Happy wife, happy life.
QFT!
Pillar of the Community
United States
7744 Posts
 Posted 05/14/2021  11:39 am  Show Profile   Bookmark this reply Add oih82w8 to your friends list Get a Link to this Reply
2021-D Cents are in abundance. I have seen rolls of the Tuskegee Airman Quarters at the store, but I just received in the register till on Wednesday Night three of the Crossing the Delaware quarters.
Valued Member
United States
447 Posts
 Posted 05/14/2021  3:25 pm  Show Profile   Bookmark this reply Add Nells250 to your friends list Get a Link to this Reply
... must... find... 2021 quarter... either one... must... and it's all YOU GUY'SSSS faults!!!!! ;-)
Bedrock of the Community
United States
11028 Posts
 Posted 05/16/2021  12:23 am  Show Profile   Bookmark this reply Add CelticKnot to your friends list Get a Link to this Reply
Received another Tuskegee D tonight and a couple 21D cents in change. Looks like the floodgates have opened up here in Central Texas.
Learn More...
United States
100811 Posts
 Posted 05/17/2021  11:18 am  Show Profile   Bookmark this reply Add jbuck to your friends list Get a Link to this Reply

Quote:
Received another Tuskegee D tonight and a couple 21D cents in change. Looks like the floodgates have opened up here in Central Texas.
Valued Member
United States
480 Posts
 Posted 05/18/2021  9:36 pm  Show Profile   Bookmark this reply Add Oldfordman to your friends list Get a Link to this Reply
I got the cent at Aldi's. Surprising how much bag marks was on the coin.
Valued Member
United States
66 Posts
 Posted 05/18/2021  10:09 pm  Show Profile   Bookmark this reply Add Raised on rock to your friends list Get a Link to this Reply
Finally got two 2021D cents.
Learn More...
United States
100811 Posts
Valued Member
United States
131 Posts
 Posted 05/19/2021  1:32 pm  Show Profile   Bookmark this reply Add EDM to your friends list Get a Link to this Reply
I finally got some of the new Washington quarters just now
Page: of 11 Previous TopicReplies: 157 / Views: 12,183Next Topic  

To participate in the forum you must log in or register.

Disclaimer: While a tremendous amount of effort goes into ensuring the accuracy of the information contained in this site, Coin Community assumes no liability for errors. Copyright 2005 - 2021 Coin Community Family- all rights reserved worldwide. Use of any images or content on this website without prior written permission of Coin Community or the original lender is strictly prohibited.
Contact Us  |  Advertise Here  |  Privacy Policy / Terms of Use

Coin Community Forum © 2005 - 2021 Coin Community Forums
It took 0.39 seconds to rattle this change. Powered By: Snitz Forums 2000 Version 3.4.05